Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 23-08-2012, 02:32 PM
Newbie ;)

My kundalini awakening has gotten me insane

Hello.

I'm a first timer here and I need some help with my kundalini. Some years ago I started feeling like bubbles rising through the upper spine and the nervous system more sensitive for contact. Lately I started feeling packages of heat rising through my spine. My third eye got an extensive actication making me able to feel and see spirits even smelling them.

The latest development have been extreme. I¨ve been feeling a kind of power cable running from the end of my sexual organ all the way out of my third eye. At the top it oscillated heavily and was almost painful. During this rising I felt extremely horny. When this happened it kind of cleansed the drugs out of my system and I got extremely psychotic.

I have asked a psychic about this and he says it is kundalini and have tried to help me stabilize without any major progress.

The main problems are the psychotic episodes I have been getting from this . I get endless delusions of grandeur about everything and I feel very unstable though good somehow. When I'm without meds I feel extremely oneness with everything and immense happines but the delusions ruin it.

The psychic says I need more grounding and another doctor says I need to try overdosing vitamins.

This kundalini awakening has now gotten me so psychotic I'm locked up in a psych ward for over a year and could perhaps stay for another year more.

I do feel it gets more stable when I get a storng pressure in the third eye almost like it exits there.

I'm labeled dangerous by the doctors because of this.

Everything is a long story and this is just a small part of it. Ask any question you like.

So please, I'm asking for everything that can make the psychotic epsiodes end.
Old 23-08-2012, 04:01 PM
Master
Hello,

My suggestion will seem strange to you. Yet the act of resisting is know to make things harder than they need to be.

When you Allow the psychotic episode to take place, it will express itself and then dissipate. When you resist it, it will persist causing a lot of unnecessary grief.

I hope that my thoughts on this will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 23-08-2012, 06:46 PM
mightything

my advice would be to take hold of it. i mean i know that sounds crazy but running isnt gona help.
id practice energy work. and i mean serious. you need to stabilize yourself or its gonna run rampant and over power you.
people say go with the flow when it comes to the k. but i think those people expect you to have some prior knowledge of energy work, as for most people a spontaneous awakening with no stimulus is rare.

bringing your energy under conscious control is supposed to balance you out.
and that sounds like what you need.

do you practice any energy disciplines?
Old 24-08-2012, 12:45 AM
Master
Mikael... It sounds to me like the person who has worked to stabilize your kundalini has in some way blocked its natural movement and the energy has backed up into your psyche.

Once kundalini energy begins to flow it needs to continue that way or problems ensue. A simple Microcosmic Orbit meditation practice every day could help to gently support and balance the flow, and dissolve the resistances in your system that caused it to be way too intense in the first place.

Here's an article about how:
Microcosmic Orbit - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3682

Xan

Old 08-09-2012, 06:03 PM
xdxb

I found this article interesting, hope this might help! http://indigolifecenter.wordpress.co...gher-energies/
Old 09-09-2012, 06:45 PM
Knower

if your in a psych ward and considered dangerous i know you wouldnt have access to the internet so im calling your bluff on that one! also considering what you have described if you have been sectioned it may be for a crime caused by mental health issues so get off the idea its energy casing it and look at your actual diagnosis and work from there
Old 09-09-2012, 06:51 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallandcute
if your in a psych ward and considered dangerous i know you wouldnt have acsess to the internet so im calling your bluff on that one!

Seems a good call. Hyperbole?
Old 09-09-2012, 10:00 PM
PsiceanMoon

I do not speak from experience therefore you are free to treat my advice as you judge. If I were you I would pay utmost important to my diet. For this I would consult some authentic and wise ayurvedic doctor. Just right off I'd think that 'cooling' herbs and foods would be advisable in this situation. But I might be completely wrong.
In India everybody gets a warning regarding kundalini arousal and that it is not be indulged except through great preparation under an experienced guru. So consult someone experienced person, but be wary of pretenders and fakes.

My best wishes. I hope you find a handle on this.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by smallandcute
if your in a psych ward and considered dangerous i know you wouldnt have access to the internet so im calling your bluff on that one!

small... Where did you read that Mikael is on a psych ward? He says he has had psychotic episodes, which can be brief and treated with meds.

Xan

Old 09-09-2012, 10:16 PM
Knower

Seventh and nineth parts/sections down on the ops post