Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 26-07-2022, 09:56 PM
Pathfinder

I see a moor

My mother is currently very sick. She has been fighting Cancer, Liver Cirrhosis (non alcoholic) and covid vaccination syndrome.... It's a lot to deal with and her body is giving up, but the process is long and tedious.

We do not want to let her go and are slowly realizing that it might be the best way to go about it. In addition, it does take a toll on the family that waits turn to go back home.

We are all psychics and catholics. and since a while ago I have been noticing a moor, it's like he's just standing there, looking at our comings and goings. my mother has noticed him too. I do not feel anything bad or wrong about him, but I feel that it is a "he" and he is a moor... long curly hair, dark eyes, dark-olive like skin...

I do not understand who he is or why is he here. can anyone help? is he an angel? if so, what kind of angel? a reaper??
Old 26-07-2022, 11:13 PM
Administrator
I feel this is a relative from your Ancestry he is waiting for your mother,
there is nothing to fear from him,
He is not an Angel I feel farm work around him that was his work when he resided on the earth plane,
I get a feeling of peace from him.

Namaste
Old 27-07-2022, 06:36 AM
Pathfinder

Cat

Thank you Native Spirit! It means the world to hear that, one of my mother's worst fears about dying is the fear that there will be no one for her on the other side and that, of course, our belief system is wrong and reductionists are right.

A dear friend of mine died and he came by to say goodbye. I remember it quite well as it was the very night he died. So we know that there IS more life after the transition, it's just different.

argh, this is never easy, huh? why do we do it over and over?? My mother smiled thinking that it was kin to her. :)
Old 27-07-2022, 09:10 AM
Master
The way you describe him makes me think immediately of AA Azriel who is the AA of both birth & death (both are major transitions).
He arrives with compassion & tenderness to help people make their transition and endeavours to ensure that they are met by loved ones in spirit.
Old 27-07-2022, 08:00 PM
Administrator
Yes I agree with that about AA Azriel but I feel this is someone from her Ancestry.

Namaste
Old 27-07-2022, 08:32 PM
Pathfinder

With a HUGE knot in my throat and my heart in my hand that would mean, either presence, that mom's final transition is near? Or they can come and go if there is a recovery?

I do not know what I am holding on for and from... I do not see miracles here, , she's in pain, she can't eat, she's lost over 100 pounds in one year, she is thinner than she was when she was single and a size 7... I'm 55 I should be less cry baby about this

Im sorry for the rant. so do they come when its time? or linger for weeks while it comes time?
Old 27-07-2022, 09:55 PM
Master
I don't know, but AA Azriel is (energetically) black on the outside as that can absorb all the emotions and pain from people who's end is near. On the inside he has a beautiful white golden light to embrace and bathe them in which is very soothing and helps to move over into the Light.

I had not intended to say her end was near, but you say as much yourself in your OP.
And if she is going to make her transition... that is a time when many people are afraid. Afraid of what is to come, not knowing what and how, afraid to let go of the physical, and so on. AA Azriel helps soften that all and aids in a peaceful transition.
So if she is to make her transition I do not know how long. I do know that no matter, AA Azriel is there to assist and sooth.
Old 27-07-2022, 11:16 PM
Administrator
PecaS you are not a cry baby she is your mother it is Normal to feel like you do.
Waiting is never easy. but rest assured your Mother will be well taken care of.

Namaste
Old 28-07-2022, 01:15 AM
Ascender

When my brother died, a clairvoyant told me that he was surrounded by family and he was laughing and talking a mile a minute. He lost his tongue to cancer so he didn't get to talk much the last 6 months of his life. The surgeon made a tongue for him from muscle from his chest but it just was hard for him to get it to move like a tongue would. I don't know who the Moor is. Have you tried talking to him?

Go ahead and cry Peca, it's ok. It's hard to lose someone you love, even though you know to do so would be best for them. No more pain. And finally at peace. I am truly sorry you get to join this horrible club of loved ones with cancer. It's a horrible club, to be sure.

I hate that Christianity has made so many people to feel fear in their final moments. My brother as he lay dying told me he was afraid he hadn't been good enough. My brother was the most loving, caring and compassionate person I know. He was always taking in strays, human or animal. He would have made such a good dad if he had any kids of his own. He didn't need to worry. He most certainly was 'good enough'. As I said, he was greeted on the other side by a rather large group of relatives that had already passed over.

Please reassure your mother she doesn't have to be afraid. There's going to be a reunion for her on the other side.
Old 29-07-2022, 08:09 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
AA Azriel helps soften that all and aids in a peaceful transition.
So if she is to make her transition I do not know how long. I do know that no matter, AA Azriel is there to assist and sooth.

Thank you for your kind words. We have indeed been seeing "folks" or human-like figures dressed in white coming and going. They startle us. Mom is still here tho, and I love every minute of it. She's starting to get tired of medications, of being in pain, of being bed-ridden... And from time to time she unleashes on me, at times it hurts, but I know it is not about me.

Its all about her. whether it is Azriel or "granpa" I hope he can help her. I am greedy, I do not want her to leave, but at the same time I am aware that she's not really living anymore.