Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 22-07-2022, 11:49 AM
Master
Natal Moons & how you manifest

After studying both intuitively and systematically - I think we can have our own manifestation styles based on the Moons in our astrological birth charts

Based on my Moon, my manifestation ties in with allowing myself to day-dream (allowing being a key tool)

When as astrologer told me that in some way, our moon represents our soul - there is some truth to it

Anyone else resonates?
Old 22-07-2022, 02:40 PM
Master
I don't think the moon has much to do with how you manifest.
This is from the website I found last week, that I linked then too:

Your Moon Sign describes your instinctive or emotional energies, your innate reactions, and the things you need to feel comfortable or secure. It can reveal your emotional, genetic and intuitive makeup.

Whilst the Sun Sign describes qualities you are learning to develop and become, your Moon in Pisces describes who you already are.

And elsewhere it says this, which I find very clarifying:
The combination of your Sun, Moon and Ascendant describe what you want (Sun), what you need (Moon), and how you will go about getting it (Ascendant).

I think Jupiter tells you more about your way of manifestation as Jupiter is related to abundance, joy, prosperity etc.
I did look into my Jupiter as this can also help get more info on what kind of partner fits you best. But I'm too hungry now to recall the ins and outs.
It's gotta wait till after Angel-feeding time, haha.
Old 22-07-2022, 03:04 PM
Master
My Jupiter is in Gemini, and apparently opportunities come to me when I am open minded and versatile

It's also said that I could expect blessings during Gemini and Libra seasons (i recall i first met, connected with my tf and soulmate during Libra seasons... Damn, astrology be so accurate!)
Old 22-07-2022, 05:17 PM
Master
Interesting. I remembered, now that my brain is functioning again after eating, that mine is in Cancer in the 1st House.
Jupiter Cancer:
Again speaks of being highly sensitive, intuitive, all about feelings etc. Making a very good life coach, which I daresay I am. A danged good coach.
Their home is their castle, they always make it their 'nest' no matter where they are. Also very true. Whether an old or simple home or new and posh, I make it into a 'home'.
It mentioned scented candles... I do love those, as long as it smells natural, not the chemical stuff so much.
Being artistic and creative comes up strongly again too with this which is correct. Very artistic and creative.

I had not expected so many aspects of my chart to hold the intuitive and sensitive and spiritual side. I honestly always thought it was my Pisces Moon but now discovering it is basically in everything in my chart!!

Jupiter Cancer in 1st House:
Very optimistic, and incredibly honest to the point they sometimes are perceived as blunt and can hurt other's feelings.
Yup. VERY true!
I am so honest that I'm often not believed. Which in turn I cannot believe. It makes me feel people aren't used to honesty and expect fibs, beating around the bush etc.
I always jokingly say "I am the most honest person on the planet!" And really it's odd that people don't trust you when you're honest. I come across this ALL the time.
I always thought it was me being Taurus and Dutch as us Dutchies are very down to Earth and others abroad sometimes find us difficult to deal with in that sense. But apparently it's (also) Jupiter Cancer in 1st House.

"Their love of traveling overseas will never be replaced by anything else as all they want is to see as many places as possible."
Also spot on!
I haven't really travelled much anymore in years and the yearning never goes away. I love travelling, meeting people and other cultures, seeing how they live and interact.
Old 24-07-2022, 05:49 AM
Master
I checked the house position of my Jupiter - it's Jupiter in the 8th house

"This placement of Jupiter encourages people to seek for pleasure in all aspects of life, plus makes them be quite spiritual"

This Jupiter placement does tie in nicely with the position of my Moon - the pleasure aspect goes well with the creativity, oneness with the process of things and permission to daydream

Also my Jupiter placement is connected to invisible protection from other realms - that does shape my spirituality a lot. I still feel someone's energy and higher self protecting me
Old 24-07-2022, 06:39 AM
I did relate to the effect Jupiter has...mine is in Taurus and I am way happy it is. Money comes easily.
I will check again what house!! (Moon in Pisces.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-07-2022, 11:04 AM
Master
That's awesome, Miss Hepburn!

My Jupiter in Gemini makes it easy for me to naturally adapt to Gemini-related things like public speaking
Old 24-07-2022, 07:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Your Moon Sign describes your instinctive or emotional energies, ...
The Moon has obvious connections with water which is the element of the emotions. And in the birth chart it can also indicate an area of life which presents challenges.

So I have the Moon in Leo in the seventh house. The seventh house is the house of relationships and Leo is all about asserting our self-identity.

It is fair to say that growing up and as a young adult I was emotionally challenged when it came to asserting myself in relationships, whether romantic relationships or family relationships or work relationships.

Overcoming this has been an interesting learning process.

Peace
Old 25-07-2022, 05:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
So I have the Moon in Leo in the seventh house. The seventh house is the house of relationships and Leo is all about asserting our self-identity.

Awesome, I imagine I could learn more if I come across someone with a Leo moon

The ones I'm closest to tended to have Gemini Moon / Libra Moon / Scorpio Moon / Pisces Moon
Old 30-07-2022, 08:38 AM
Master
Another thing, my Part of Fortune is in Cancer (9th house)

"Look to the Moon, planetary ruler of Cancer - for more clues to where and how you improve your lot in life"

It ties in with my natal moon in a really nice way. It's amazing how holistic astrology is!