Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 15-07-2022, 10:51 AM
Pathfinder

Was this a Coincidence?

Is this just a coincidence?

Hello,

is this just a coincidence that coming home from work one evening, I was making chicken noodle soup, that I just bought from the local supermarket and while it was simmering on the stove, I went to go and sit down in my living room chair to relax and put my foot up.

My boyfriend (ex-boyfriend now) at the time, was on the other side of London and I was on the opposite side of London.

Anyways, as I was relaxing and was bored, waiting also for my chicken noodle soup to cook, I thought to myself, I will just randomly text my boyfriend A for Apple, B for Bear and so on, as I was about halfway going through the alphabet I thought I will press send anyways because I couldn't be bothered to go all the way to Z.

As I hit send, I also received an sms at the exact same time. (I had like those cheap Nokia phone at the time which shows an envelope when you receive an sms).

I went to go open the message up and I couldn't believe that my boyfriend sent the SAME exact thing, but he went all the way to Z!

How on earth could that be? Out of all the things I could of said or what he could of said, it was the exact same message, even though I sent mine half way through.

That was really weird. It's not like we planned to text eachother that, I was just randomly bored. Lol

We both afterwards sent at same time "OMG!! OMG!!!"
Because like how could that be and he is on the other side of London and London is big.

I was living in a flat and this was back in 2007 or 2008 that this all happened.

What do you think? Is it just a coincidence or could there be more to the story?

Nice responses please. Kind regards. ☺️💜🤗
Old 15-07-2022, 11:34 AM
My experience, that I was shown, is there are no coincidences, at all, first of all.
No one needs to believe that, of course.

The other thing is there is really only one mind....or it can be said we are all connected...
or there is a collective unconscious...
or our thoughts are similar to invisible radio waves.
It doesn't seem odd to me at all that you 2 people had the same thoughts at the same time.
It is very fun, isn't it!? :)

You can experiment with this unconscious part of the mind to learn more -
an easy way is -
try staring at a person when they can not see you...notice how they will turn all the way around to look at you.
How does this happen?
Did they 'feel' a vibration?
Did their unconscious mind become aware of you...and it made that thought conscious?
So does that mean our UNconscious minds really are connected in some way?

There are books on this by very educated people. Intereseting ones:
-''The Hidden Brain: How Our Unconscious Minds Elect Presidents, Control Markets, Wage Wars, and Save Our Lives'' -by S. Vedantam
-"The Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious"-by Carl Jung

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-07-2022, 12:59 AM
Bambo

You both are in sync
Old 16-07-2022, 05:38 PM
Master
As others said you were in synch…

Definitely spooky actions ..

On same wavelength -

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 16-07-2022, 06:16 PM
asearcher

That's amazing, agree with everyone above, Wow! :)
Old 16-07-2022, 08:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneconciousness
... My boyfriend (ex-boyfriend now) at the time ... as I was relaxing and was bored
... As I hit send, I also received an sms at the exact same time.
... I went to go open the message up and I couldn't believe that my boyfriend sent the SAME exact thing, but he went all the way to Z! ...
Looking back, it was a sign you'll break up.

As opposites attract, sameness rejects (boredom).

You had it all there; you just needed to interpret it intuitively.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 17-07-2022, 12:16 AM
Bambo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
My experience, that I was shown, is there are no coincidences, at all, first of all.
No there isnt,everything happens FOR A REASON on this earth!

Your very smart Miss H
Old 17-07-2022, 04:44 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

meaning of coincidence

Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous, says Albert Einstein. Actually, most of us go through life a little afraid, a little nervous, a little excited. We are like children playing hide and seek, wanting to be found, yet hoping we won’t be, biting our nails with anticipation. Once you understand, the way life really works — the flow of energy that directs every moment — then you begin to see the amazing potential in that moment. Mundane things just don’t bother you anymore. And you are full of joy. It is then when you begin to encounter more and more coincidences in your life.

When a coincidence arises, don’t ignore it. Ask yourself, what is the message here? What is the significance of this? You don’t need to go digging for the answers. Ask the question, and the answers will emerge. They may arrive as a sudden insight, a spontaneous creative experience, or they may be something very different. Perhaps you will meet a person who is somehow related to the coincidence that occurred. An encounter, a relationship, a chance meeting, a situation, a circumstance will immediately give you a clue to its meaning. You will understand what it is all about.

Cambridge Dictionary defines coincidence, thus: An occasion when two or more similar things happen at the same time, especially in a way that is unlikely and surprising.

So, when you go to bed at night, before you fall asleep, sit up for a few minutes and imagine that you are witnessing on the screen of your consciousness everything that happened during the day. See your day as a movie. Watch yourself waking up in the morning, brushing your teeth, having breakfast, driving to work, conducting your business, coming home, eating dinner—everything in your day right up to bedtime. There is no need to analyze what you see, or evaluate, or judge… just watch the movie. See it all. You may even notice things that did not strike you as important at the time. You may notice that the lady who was walking past your car has a resemblance with your grandma, years back when you were young. Or you might pay special attention to a kid, who waved at you this morning. It’s amazing, the things that show up in the movie of your day that you haven’t consciously noted during the day itself…But yes, there may be coincidences in them.

As you watch your day go by in the movie, take this opportunity to view yourself objectively. Again, the goal is not to evaluate, but to get little insights into the coincidences in our life.

Of course, life can be difficult, and we each have daily chores, responsibilities, and obligations that can become overwhelming. Coincidences may come flying at you from all directions, or they may seem to dry up entirely.

Many of us are not used to thinking in terms of our own wants and needs, and if we do, we certainly don’t expect to fulfill them. If you haven’t defined your life’s goal for yourself, what do you do then? It would be helpful if the universe would give us one big clue, or a giant compass, if you will, pointing to the direction we should be taking. That is coincidence. In fact, the compass is there. To find it, you need only to look within yourself to discover your soul’s purest desire, its dream for your life.

A Biblical definition of coincidence is “what occurs together by God’s providential arrangement of circumstances.” Life is full of luck, like getting dealt a good hand, or simply by being in the right place at the right time. Some people get luck handed to them, a second chance, a save. It can happen heroically, or by a simple chance, that is what coincidence is. And remember, coincidences mean and signify ‘you are on the right path.’
Old 17-07-2022, 07:25 PM
Bambo

Quote:
Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous
Interesting way to look at it!