Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-08-2022, 08:18 PM
Bambo

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I see Angels I have seen them as light and as you would expect an angel to look like,
I was doing healing on a friend there was 4 of us, an Angel stood next to me and he wrapped wings around the one having healing, i could feel his wings they were very soft
Oh my thats Goregous NS!!!
I dunno iI have seen an angel (They are spirits right??)
Thats beautiful.....Thank you for telling us this!!
Peace and love to you
Old 14-08-2022, 12:19 AM
Ascender

Even if I can’t physically see them, I know that I have angels around me, mainly because I often see feathers on the ground. Recently there have also been angel-shaped clouds in the sky.

I have always been aware of some kind of angelic presence in my life, but even more so since 2013 (when my father passed away) and I went from a lions period of unemployment to work. Towards the end of that time, I started to see triple-digit numbers often, and this is still the case today.

Also during the run-up to the UK’s first lockdown (when there was a lot of fear of the unknown) I saw lots of angel signs. Robins abounded, so did angel numbers and feathers, and dreams in which I was rescued from harm or disaster. I also saw the names of my spirit guides in car number plates (DAD, NAN etc) and the birthdates of spirit guides in transaction amounts at work.

It was to say that I wouldn’t have much to worry about, and that I would be guided through it. Something my angels and spirit guides have been very good at as I had a pretty easy pandemic experience compared to most people.
Old 14-08-2022, 11:40 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Neil
Even if I can’t physically see them, I know that I have angels around me, mainly because I often see feathers on the ground.

I have a question regarding feathers. I remember walking down the block from my apartment and I was thinking about Angel's. Right when I was thinking about Angel's I noticed a pidgeon feather on the ground in front of me. But the color of the feather was grey instead of white. Would this be a sign from angels?
Old 15-08-2022, 02:22 AM
Administrator
It wouldn't automatically mean that the feather was from a spirit. the real Angel feathers just appear from no where, they are small Generally and white,

Namaste
Old 15-08-2022, 03:06 AM
Knower
Quote:
It wouldn't automatically mean that the feather was from a spirit. the real Angel feathers just appear from no where, they are small Generally and white,

Namaste

Ok thank you! I always had this hunch some dark forces are trying to show me false signs.
Old 15-08-2022, 06:50 PM
Master
I've had feathers arrive on the floor at important moments on my journey, usually small white ones 'but' when I was on 999 posts here - I held off the the 1000th post until the next day.

I said Angels are you going to celebrate with me becoming a master here on SF's - and that day of the 1000th I was in my garden having half a skinny cig on my seat, and I could hear this buzzing - it was two bees mating, never seen that before.

Then something else happened, it'll be in my diary somewhere, I wrote on here about it, I was smiling lol - then this song came on the radio as going to my laptop - 'fantastic day' - then at the end of the day, there in the garden was a large dark feather, got a photo of it somewhere - stuck upright in the lawn it was, yes a celebration becoming a master here - me and my Angels xxx...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 24-08-2022, 05:16 PM
mindanalyzer

A few years ago, I would have endless experiences with Angels, mostly in dreams and visions; it was super intense and empowering. It truly felt as if I was living 2 parallel lifes: the physical and the spiritual

… but then …

I have been going through this extended blind phase in which I cannot commune with my spiritual side. This is frustrating and sometimes creates doubts but I dont lose my faith, if anything my faith is stronger; I feel like my spiritual resolution is very strong, warrior like, these days. It is as if I can clearly see whats going on in the world (very frightening tbh … but I will not talk about this)

regards to everyone
Old 25-08-2022, 04:48 AM
Bambo

I havent seen any from my mum....... Makes me wonder if she hated me..... (We didnt get along well)
Old 25-08-2022, 08:31 AM
Administrator
Because you didn't get along with her in life means nothing when they pass over because they can see their mistakes,
I didn't get along with my mother she hated me and I hated her she tried once to come through a friend to give a message to me but I'm not interested,

There is no time in spirit so what seems like months to you is seconds to them, give her time.

Namaste
Old 26-08-2022, 04:25 AM
Bambo

Quote:
Because you didn't get along with her in life means nothing when they pass over because they can see their mistakes,
Ahhhhhhhhhhh thats nice to know!

The morning my mum passed away I tried to speak to her Guardian Angel and ask for her to be let go,I said she doesnt deserve this suffering. I forgive her for all she did to me and a couple hours later she passed......

Do you think the angel told my mum I forgave her??