Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 24-06-2022, 07:12 AM
Knower
Dark Energy

Dark Energy

This is not really a question, although I do have a question at the very end. This is more about experiences I had in my life. It is related to healing because it feels more like using energy as an attack.

I remember coming home after from school as a kid one year, just before the Summer. I was probably around 9 or 10 years old. I usually entered my house through the basement and there I had to remove my shoes and jacket before going upstairs. That was the procedure. On this day, something felt different. The atmosphere felt heavy. I could feel it in my chest. The air was heavy. I stopped and realized that I had felt this before but had always shrugged it off. But today I noticed it more than usual. No idea why it felt different that day. Normally, if it was a sunny day, as it was that day, my mother would open all the windows to let the fresh air in. Despite the windows being open the air was still heavy. I asked myself, “What am I feeling?”. My sibling’s face flashed in my mind, which made me ask, “Is my sibling the cause of this?” How could that be? So I went upstairs and asked my mother if my sibling was home. Her answer was, “Yes, they came home a few minutes ago”.

I decided to put this to a real test. I would ask, over the next 30 days, if my sibling is home and see how many times this feeling of a heavy atmosphere coincided with my sibling being home. Long story short, it was 100% of the time. The only day when I felt the heavy atmosphere in the air my mother stated that my sibling was not home, she quickly added that they had come home and had left again a few minutes before I came home. I was stunned but had no idea what I was I supposed to do with this.

Fast forward to a few years ago. My sibling has been staying with me for quite a while. A friend had come over a few times but rarely ran into my sibling. My sibling was always home but rarely showed themselves when I had people over. My friend came over one morning and informed me that my sibling wasn’t home because their car wasn’t outside. That was rare but I checked, and yes, their car was gone. They must have gotten up early. My friend and I did some work in the backyard and decided to go for lunch. My friend went into my house to use the washroom and then we got into my car. My friend stated, “Oh… by the way, your sibling is home again”. I stated, “Oh… you saw them?” My friend said casually, “No… I could feel them in your house. The air is always heavy and I can feel them in my chest. It feels dark. Because of that I knew they had come home”. I was stunned… my friend was right. I saw my sibling’s car parked on the side of my house. I thought I was the only person who could feel them but apparently, thinking back, several people have said that about my sibling. They will often say things like, “I went up to talk with them but there was something dark and uninviting, so I decided not to speak with them”. I spoke with a neighbor and they stated the same thing, “We often see your sibling walking about but they always feel an angry, dark wall around them”. So my always neighbors ignored my sibling.

When I asked my guides over a 6-month period about my sibling they actually answered me one day, which was rare, with the following, “You asked ‘Why is my sibling the way they are?’. The answer is because they are full of fear. Fear of being hurt. Their fear is so great that they have built high walls around themselves but these walls are so high that they no longer see what is on the other side. As a result, they have been slowly sinking into a deep dark abyss of fear and hate”. And then they added after a short pause, “… and they have done this unto themselves for what they fear does not exist”.

If energy can heal then this sort of energy, which many people have noted, can certainly physically affect people.

How do you protect yourself?

PastPilot

Last edited by PastPilot : 24-06-2022 at 07:05 PM.
Old 29-06-2022, 09:10 PM
Knower

Or, how do you help?
Old 29-06-2022, 09:55 PM
Knower
How do you help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryStrudel
Or, how do you help?

Good question but in this case, there is no help that can or could have been offered. My sibling refuses and resents those who try to help. My guides have instructed me to just let it go because I already went above and beyond what I agreed to do in this life with my sibling and this is still repeated through psychics I have seen. It is my sibling's path. I was only here to help if asked -- that was made clear to me at an early age. Any attempt to help has always been met with hate and revenge.
-

PastPilot