Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 19-06-2022, 05:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Law of Attraction/creating our reality

Hello everyone!! New here to this forum. I have a question regarding law of attraction do we attract what we think or do attract based on our energy/vibration? I tend to get a lot of intrusive fear based thoughts and am beginning to get afraid what if those things come true because I am thinking them.
Old 19-06-2022, 06:39 PM
Master

Hello and welcome, Blakers.

I suspect that what we attract depends on both our conscious and our subconscious thoughts, which together create our energy vibration.

Sometimes these may be in opposition. For example, we consciously affirm that $10,000 is coming our way while subconsciously we think "That will never happen." In which case the subconscious will probably win.

Sometimes these may be in alignment, and perhaps we feel a deep trust that what we are consciously affirming is definitely going to manifest. And sure enough it does.

Regarding intrusive fear-based thoughts, these may come and go. Don't focus on them, don't give them any energy. Just notice that they are there and return your attention to whatever you want to manifest, not those things you don't want to manifest.

Part of the journey is becoming aware of our subconscious processes and releasing them. The more clear we are, the easier it is to manifest things in our lives.

Peace
Old 19-06-2022, 08:12 PM
What he said ^...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-06-2022, 02:44 AM
Knower

Just look for thoughts and feelings that bring relief. You don't have to spend energy forcing yourself *not* to think of something. Just find the best feeling thought you can get to from where you are. Sometimes it's not a huge jump, sometimes it's very similar, but the feeling you want is relief. Then you know you are in the right thought-path, regardless of how small a jump it was.

Usually, manifestation takes time on earth, so if you are working at finding the next best thought, no matter how small or uninspired you think the new thought is, if you feel relief from it then you are steering your vibration toward positive manifestation.

<3
Old 25-06-2022, 02:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakers
Hello...
... thinking them.
Vibration

Identifying vibration is just as impossible as identifying thought.

The emotion helps you make more "sense" of it.

You dont need to worry about thought or emotion. You need to worry about what causes your worry and thoughts.

What causes those vibrations? Law of Attraction causes them. But how does Law of Attraction cause them? You need to understand how Law of Attraction operates. And if you need to understand how Law of Attraction operates, then you need to understand what Law of Attraction is. Because law of attraction doesnt operate. It just is. An absolute omnipresent existence. It is an explanation or archetype of it. A reference to the unreferencable. The ultimate God Source of infinite and eternal existence.

To understand what Law of Attraction is... You need to understand what nonduality is. Because Law of Attraction is nondual.

To understand what Nondual is, I believe, you need someone to tell you "Good Luck." It doesnt matter wether you will create that luck or not, you're gonna need infinite of it. And you also have to embrace and enjoy the eternal journey of evermore realisation. As realising the nondual is an eternal journey that never ends.

However, before you try to give up, I'll help you with your first step: "You cannot stop existing, because non-existence doesn't exist."
So there is no possibility to give up. Law of Attraction will always be as absolute as your existence. Equally nondual and absolute and unchanging.

Now you just need to relax... If you don't offer a vibration, then law of attraction will not respond. Meaning, there will just be your existence and law of attraction. one and the same. As primary aspects or archetypes of your existence. Which includes the holographic archetype of all is one and one is all. Or fractal archetype. 0/1

From my point of view, nonvibration is not the answer to nonduality., it is not even a way to the answer. It is just a way to realise that it is not the answer. Infact, what people call nonvibration is not even nonvibration, it is not even nondual. It is relative to something else.

So I have taken it this far and realised that indeed you're going to need infinite luck. If you get the luck that equals the amount of billion the power of billion to the power of billion of universes, you will not even get close to realising the nondual. When I say infinite, in this case I mean forever and permanently ever exponentially accelerating expansion that is UNREVERSABLE AND UNPOLARISABLE FOR ALL ETERNITY, ... of luck. That is what I mean with infinite luck. I mean ABSOLUTE infinite luck. Not a relative infinite luck that polarises after billion to the power of billion to the power of billion to the power of billion lightyears. That will just create a very very painful illusion of having found the non-dual realisation.

But this is for advanced practitioners only. For beginners like you, I recommend you learn about what vibration is. Then learn about duality and master it. This will help one develop the desire for nondual realisation. After your mastery is at a sufficient point, you will naturally give birth to your REALISATION of the desire for nondual realisation. That will always exist, but without vibrational mastery, you cannot get there. So one step at a time.

Remember, it's an eternal journey, no rush. You're not ever gonna get it done. And you cannot get it wrong, because you also cannot escape the journey. The existence of nondual is there. Non existence doesnt exist. So Don't freak out about it. Thats not gonna help you or anyone. You're not gonna suddenly start not existing. Even if you give up this whole law of attraction thing, its always going to exist. So I'm saying you cannot give up the mastery indicator up, of realisation of desire for nondual realisation, in the sense that you can give up and relax, but that it will not cause you nor law of attraction to stop existing. THAT cannot be given up. If it could, you'd already be non existent even prior existing. And even THAT is just a polarised relative "given up". So I woulden't recommend seeking the absolute giving up, before you actually realise the nondual with an absolute permanent realisation. Cause otherwise its going to be a painful experience of polarisation.

I never realised the nondual except relatively and thus dualistically through allot of BIG TIME luck. So even that requires allot of luck. atleast I hope other people do not have to experience that kind of a pain. But even if you do, know that it is the birthing of an eternal pain but your experience of it WILL be temporary and it WILL be absorbed by and through law of attraction and it will be fractalised.
So rather just relax into your eternal nature. Do some duality/vibrational mastering or learning atleast. And enjoy the process! Its fun, a play! Take some cheap keyboard and learn about vibrations while you play sounds. Pling plong, thats all there is to it, to infinite creation. And then once you realise that through personal experience that confirms your level of mastery, then you can birth the realisation of the desire for nondual realisation.

What comes after that? An eternal journey of consciousness that never ends and expands forever through polarity. And part of it will be relative realisations of nonduality. It will always be part of it, but the absolute realisation will take eternity. It has never even begun and it will never stop. The potential of it will exist forever. that is infact why we all exist in the vibrational/dualistic way we do in the first place. As all is one and one is all.

So if someone is on my level, even tho they dont exist on this forum currently, obviously. I would still say. The relative nonvibratory consciousness can still simulate potentials of law of attraction. I am just bashing it for stupid people, that has nothing to do with the actual value of its relativity.

If ur not on my level, dont worry about it, I am just feeding this back into the system. 12th monkey effect and all. lol. What you put out is what you get back. I dont mean this system btw. different system lol. hhh... What system... I know... Let's just get on with it.
Old 25-06-2022, 03:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Hello and... in our lives.

Peace
First of all sorry for this vague response, the reason I care less about humans and more about law of attraction, is because I cannot help you if I cannot understand law of attraction. And I cannot help you if I cannot help myself. And I cannot help myself if I cannot even know who I am. So don't take these words literally. Just extract value out of it or ignore it if you wish.

I just wanna add my perspective here, as from my point of view, subconsciousness or unconscious doesnt exist, especially not when one is an avid student of law of attraction, they will easily understand how non-interference and law of attraction are one and the same thing.
In crude terms, you can blame the past and tell people to go figure out the past, and then the future will say, why didnt they fix that situation? And they will say "people in the past were too busy blaming the past. And trying to fix it and we're doing the exact same thing."
lol
This kind of a thing will not even promote a dualistic lesson. Let alone any potential for desire of nondual realisation. It's not the kind of seeds you wanna sow. As I know what happened to most who did that. I know the best of them all the way to the worst. And the best of them, is simply the best simply because they are more honest as they simply were lucky enough in life to be honest and not give a rip about it. But the reason they felt the need to destroy themselves in order to "end that unnecessery journey", is because their honesty only went up to a certain point. They didnt admit it ALL the way. They didnt LIVE what they knew.

And the reason I am adding this here, is because I forgot to add another archetype of the absolute nondual. Law of attraction:
Here and now.

The moment you create the illusion for yourself that something other than here and now exists, you have deviated from your potential for nondual realisation, into negative polarity. In which case, law of attraction will cause you to enter a cycle of trying that will keep expanding. This is actually part of all creation, so dont blame yourself if you're experiencing it.

Trying is Where you are trying, meaning, creating the illusion for yourself that you are doing something which is not actually what it is that you are actually doing. Like learning about the subconscious. Its going to end up polarising in extremely painful ways.

And I have tried to warn people about it, but that is a waste of time. I cannot reverse time just so that some human on the other side of the planet can experience a little bit of less delusion. That is the most delusional thing unto itself. Then I wouldent even be able to give you this message lol.

That doesnt mean your value will be lost or that you will stop existing or that all of that will be for nothing. You will never escape your existence. Even if you end up in hell, you're just going to continue the same process. As a consciousness. But you do need to enter that dark pitt from which no human returns, consciously. That doesnt mean humans will stop existing. Neither their past. Nor future. Nor infinite other things. Humans are not that special, so I dont mind it. You're not just a human you know? No one is just a human. As all is one and one is all. So why even go there? Where do you think you're going? That other place is going to be just as dualistic as this one. Eventually all value will be realised, but that will require eternity.

So am I saying that your tree is wrong? No. I am just warning people about it. It's a volatile tree and fragile and we need to respect it properly and appropriately. Not demand stuff from it. Don't scream at a dead tree and yell "give me some fruit!"
You know why? Because that tree has a soul. And it has an eternal journey unto itself. And the more you respect it, the better your journey will be. Take some distance. Take the soul of all those people who suicided during the reign of their subconscious teachings. What they will give you, is a desire to move forward, thats it. They will always be right here and now for you, with you, through you, and as you. And they will always continue the same cycle. That we will also be a part of, unless ofcourse we seek to transcend the cycles. Rather through understanding whay governs all of it. So we can simply enjoy hopping from any cycle to any infinite others, wherever and whenever we want to. Because when the illusion is so clearly known, you can easily transcend it. But I would never be arrogant and say that my transcendance is absolute. Everything will polarise. Unless one has an absolute desire for absolute realisation of Law of Attraction.

But you cannot move forward unless you accept that You're not ever going anywhere. The subconscious will never be an escape, because it doesnt exist. When you use the subconscious, you first of all proof that you don't care about law of attraction. Because you're violating an unviolatable law. Which means you're creating a big illusion for yourself that's inevitably going to be painful. Not that that matters, cause it will happen anyway. And the sooner one can admit that, the less painful the journey is going to be. lol.
There is just whats here and now. I am not saying this just to you. I am saying this to all as one as all as one... Accept even the pain and let it propel you forward to what is really here and now and what really matters. Its not about pain or pleasure. stop caring about even that pain or blaming concepts for it. Law of Attraction just is, nondual. You cannot blame it or praise it. It just is. You will always praise your understanding of it. And when one accepts that, then one can begin to learn about what it actually is. And that is an eternal journey. You're not ever going to come to the end of it. But blame will never be part of any journey. And you woulden't want it to be anyway. So dont call it subconscious or unconscious if you are aware of it. Dont hide the truth. Dont conceal it. Be honest, not just with others. infact stop caring about others. Be honest with YOURSELF FIRST. That is primary. The all oneness of law of attraction. Cannot be understood if you don't even want to understand it. And if you do, then don't be dishonest with the one that does wants to understand it. You cant hide the truth from the one that wants to understand it. That's a misperception. And it will only affect you and no one else.

Sure people can become angry about it and attack everyone they can manage to, but that will always hurt themselves way more than those around them. And those that did get hurt, obviously didnt get the point the first time either. So if there is pain, admit it, be honest with yourself always. And eventually all the lies of people will reveal themselves over time. And what will remain is the pure unfiltered undistorted uncontradicted unressited desire for nondual realisation.

But the ability to resist and distort will always exist. Law of Attraction responds to it equally forever. So no worries, but if you do worry, im sorry I cannot help you. I would just refer you back to law of attraction. And my first post. To help one understand. Who I am. Which is Law of Attraction in action. That is why my actions will not benefit you unless you understand it. What governs all energies that are in motion. That governance is not in motion. It is beyond all motion forever. So how can you denie the polarisation of anything? It may be very painful to admit it. But would you still denie it, if someone told you that not only does it hurt others if you denie it, but that YOU ARE THEM. YOU ARE ALL OF IT. THERE IS NO ONE HERE BUT YOU. Do you not want to have a desire to wake up to the truth? Why would you then fear yourself, IF YOU ARE IT!

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 25-06-2022 at 04:29 AM.
Old 25-06-2022, 03:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakers
... do we attract what we think or do attract based on our energy/vibration? I tend to get a lot of intrusive fear based thoughts and am beginning to get afraid what if those things come true because I am thinking them.
Your emotions will manifest in your life situations that will cause the same kind of emotions. Fear will bring situations that will cause you fear.

The more intense the emotion, the more it manifests. Negative emotions are more intense because they're related to the survival instinct.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 25-06-2022, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
...I just wanna add my perspective here, as from my point of view,
subconsciousness or unconscious doesnt exist
especially not when one is an avid student of law of attraction, they will easily understand how
non-interference and law of attraction are one and the same thing.
I did not understand the bolded - if you could explain.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-06-2022, 05:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I did not understand the bolded - if you could explain.
If you blame the subconscious or unconscious for something, you're not different from those who are blaming conditions. And they both equally do not care about law of attraction. Nor understand what it means. Nor will ever understand. They are BOUND to go to hell, wether with their consciousness or without it. And I am not saying this to you. I am saying this to everyone. You cannot attack enough people to change your fate.

For example, you're too late to realise the truth, that I have been sharing freely for a long time. I did this for myself, not you. I just wanted to gage how people will respond and how Law of Attraction governs everything. I learned allot. When anyone is in hell, I want to know the people that are there, and understand God by exploring how deserving they are of hell. And why.
You can blame me all you want for your lack of understanding, but you do not even know who I am.
I am just a student of God.

You have created the subconscious, because you cared more about it than law of attraction. You will never be able to crawl out of that hole and suddenly realise what law of attraction actually is.

You cannot interfere... That is why all your rage is irrelevant. You will never come out of the despair. It is eternal law. Every time you try to wiggle your way out of it, wether physically or non-physically, mentally or actionably, you will just crystalise your fate that much infinitely and exponentially more and MORE. Why? Because you don't care about the law of attraction. So how is law of attraction going to care about you, if you do not care about it? LAW OF ATTRACTION DOESNT CARE ABOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU DONT CARE ABOUT IT. IT IS LAW. That is why hell exists. So that people can learn about it. That doesn't mean you're going to enjoy being there.

Law of Attraction is not a human being. It is not a money or a productive organ. You cannot throw money or productive organs at it so that it will have mercy to you. ahahahaha!

Also stop begging me for help, you're asking the wrong person for help. You're the only one who can help yourself. And considering you bought into the idea of a subconscious and unconscious, it doesn't look like you're going to receive much help from yourself either. Don't worry about me tho, I am learning allot as I go. I signed up for this.

You just worry about enjoying your life as best as you can, while you still can. Forget about this Law of Attraction thing, you're way beyond hope.

I'm just here for the giggles, and because you somehow still didn't bann me yet. I don't know at what point you are going to become angry about your own fate.

This is absolutely fascinating. LoA is not a human you know u can bann me anytime you wish.
gtg hf.
Old 27-06-2022, 12:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you everyone for the responses must appreciated.