Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 21-07-2022, 12:10 AM
Seeker

I meditate. I will continue with that. Thanks and wish me luck for a really great nights sleep... goodnight.
Old 21-07-2022, 12:15 AM
Seeker

There was no abuse in my childhood years, just some major neglect that I thought I had dealt with... hmmmn
Old 21-07-2022, 12:17 AM
Seeker

Thank you very much for your input.
Old 21-07-2022, 06:59 PM
Seeker

Thank you.
Old 21-07-2022, 07:10 PM
Knower
In the beginning of the universe (not the earth), we all of us lived in heaven with God in total bliss. After a few thousand years Lucifer, and then 1/3rd of all of us rebelled against God, and we went to a dark sphere to have a time out and sort out our thoughts. But instead of doing that, we became more and more negative and resentful. After a very long time when a few of us improved a little bit, God created the earth as a place of relatively less suffering than the dark sphere where both his influence and the influence of Lucifer and his fallen angels were both present.

During those early times, we have committed all the possible kinds of evil from rape to murder to torturing etc. Almost all of us. Almost everyone who is here on the earth today was at one time, at least a little evil, if not much more. So, we are one in that. You are not alone if your past lives were the ones where you killed people. Almost all of us have killed others or looted others or other evil things.

The important thing is not what you have done in the past, but what you are doing NOW. You can maker a decision to never even think evil, and you will become better and better with time.
Old 21-07-2022, 07:23 PM
Seeker

Thanks! I am going to check it out right away.
Old 21-07-2022, 07:44 PM
Seeker

Yes, I have found some really great sounding lectures that I downloaded as PDF. Very interesting topics... thanks again.
Old 14-09-2022, 08:11 PM
Master
Why do you think you're evil it's your subconscious telling you that because I've heard that too
Plus some of my dreams as so silly then get me trouble and friends at table if I told them all their partners that they will get one and done
The one I had last night on the post it because the person was a friend of mine he is this person is a friend of mine eat his and I told I dry my head it would crack up with his head off
And her friend was a friend of days and I told you would break my heart but in the video Everything I was bonkers too a would think I'm bonkers too but lucky those two men are good friends of mine
If I was you I would keep a dream diary oh I don't know it's what I do now and then I got a sense of my my dreams that I've gotten work down some of them repaired of some of them is a bit of come through at work some of them is premonitions about to come true I hope especially the good ones the good ones is worth waiting for
But if I was you I would keep a dream diary sad your bed or piece of paper then put it in a dream journal if you've got one eye driving because I Could Dream diary now no I have done since December last year I was advised to buy medium and I did because they give me clothes and answered to what's going to happen my life no I don't make sense it doesn't know to me
Even though I can't remember dream it's parked spiritual information I put I put in my dream spirit info dream but I only put the date down as for the info because I don't know what to call it
But our dreams I have a name them number two how silly Bazaar it might sound naughty dreams but I put them down now but the all makes sense to me it's giving me info what's going to happen to me in the future and a lot of it is good Popham bad the bad ones yeah but the bad ones will go away eventually because their nativity dreams they are -82 rings I want positive dreams when I Dream at night
You can ask pray please God when I go to bed let me have a good dream only good dreams tonight not bad but the bad ones away but give me a good time tonight please amen
I hope this makes sense to you
List some of the dreams I've had sorry if I've been going on too much because some of the dreams I've had is silly and bonkers

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔