Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 08-06-2022, 05:35 PM
Master

It is interesting to observe and compare how everybody drapes the same reality with their own conscious and unconscious beliefs. You can see there are just different interpretations.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 20-06-2022, 09:34 PM
Seeker

Hello Hadriel, when u were first channeling, who did u try to channel first, was it guardian angels. I would like to start and i never even thought of who i would start channelling first. What about family, is it better to start there. I have two guardian angels, and my sister and father past. Do u have starting and closing prayers, do use meditation to channel, what are some of your practices when u channel. I have so many questions sorry lol thank u in advance.
Old 21-06-2022, 06:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello Keltic,

I started by saying a prayer/meditation at night, to God.
It wasn't in regard to channeling but more I found myself doing this spontaneously as it made me feel better. I was around 18/19 years old at the time (47 now), and I started to wonder what the purpose of life was.

Even though I was happy in life and optimistic about the future and even though I wasn't depressed ,I found myself thinking that life seemed kind of pointless. After all what was the point of going to school, getting any additional qualifications, working ,paying taxes, getting married, having children, getting older and then one day dying and then disappearing into the abyss and my existence never mattering to anyone, other than any immediate family or close friends I happen to have at the time and even then .....only be remembered for a short time.

For those reasons of seeking to understand I began to pray. I was reading books around the same time. Which ones I cant remember now but they were books on Buddhism, Eastern belief structures more general, fortune telling, tarot cards and general western style self help books that you find in the motivational section of book shops.

Anyway my nightly prayer/mediation ended up happening every night pretty much for at four or five years. I was 18 when i started as I said, so sometimes it was nothing more than just a three or four minute prayer/mediation with the intention of keeping the habit just ticking over.

One night things changed for me. Again with attention focused on God and on love based traditional intent of genuine seeking, I heard a voice in my mind. It turned out to be a voice named Helen and she did identify myself as my guardian angel. I tell you what Keltic that was quite something, she became part of my life and the night prayer/mediation would always come first and then followed with an inner dialogue taking places in my mind with Helen. She helped me make various decisions in my early life and acted as a sounding board to many questions that I had about my day to day life.

These conservations with Helen became part of my nightly routine right through until I was about 29 , well five out of seven nights anyway. It doesn't need to be this way as there are no hard and fast rules. What I can tell you though is intent and genuine seeking and a belief in God and in love based energies always triumphing over negative based energies, will make sure God is fully extra aware of what is in your heart and have you protected and guided in your experiences. Not having this intent from the start can result in the ego mind throwing up some not very pleasant experiences.

So what I would do if I were you is to use meditation. Close your eyes and relax your body and say to God that you wish to understand more. Whatever your religious believes are fine to incorporate also in your request if you have them ,whether it be Jesus, ArchAngel Michael, Buddha or any specific Bodhisattva etc.If none of those apply then still the main thing is to hold in your heart intentions of purity and genuine seeking and ask for help from God.

What I would do then is close your eyes , relax your body one part at a time, then see yourself at the bottom of a set of 20 steps. This should be done after five minutes of relaxing the body and not any quicker. Allow yourself to climb those steps and when at the top visualize in your mind a large wooden door. Go in and emerge onto a beautiful green patch of grass standing in front of a lake. It will be a beautiful sunny day there and I call these places( stargates for reasons I can explain later). Invite God and his angels to be in this place with you and make it a special place for you to visit. This location will ultimately lead to being a safe place to channel from because it will be protected. First you have to visit it and get to enjoy it first before thinking about contacting any other energies. I recommend building a home in your mind to the right hand side of the lake, go into it , create a lounge room, kitchen etc and a balcony overlooking the water and simply spend time there in meditation exploring the stargate.

There needs to be a solid connection to higher consciousness before channeling Keltic, this is the method taught by the angels I interact with. Archangel Michael and Raphael both visit me here as does Hadriel who is the angel that helps me in everything I do.

Try that for starters and let me know how you go. It should be fun, relaxing and make you feel good. That is always the first step.

Good luck
Old 21-06-2022, 11:54 PM
Administrator
The first person I started channelling was my husband
I wasn't thinking about it, it was about five weeks after he passed,
I took my two youngest kids to the caravan for a break, my sister in law came along with one of my nieces,
We were walking along the beach when I suddenly stopped and started writing on a piece of paper.
It was a poem my husband was a poet but I was not,

Namaste
Old 22-06-2022, 07:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
The first person I started channelling was my husband
I wasn't thinking about it, it was about five weeks after he passed,
I took my two youngest kids to the caravan for a break, my sister in law came along with one of my nieces,
We were walking along the beach when I suddenly stopped and started writing on a piece of paper.
It was a poem my husband was a poet but I was not,

Namaste
How beautiful..... what a great moment in time. I am glad it happened and you shared it. :)
Old 28-06-2022, 08:13 PM
Knower

[quote=Hadriel]The mind is a funny thing. Receiving signals versus imagination is a subject by itself and involves hours of interactive conversation so someone can distinguish between the two.

Wonderful post!

We are indeed walking multi-dimensional energy receivers and transmitters.

Who or what are we in communications with? Our innate, Higher Self, Soul, or the much bigger part of ourselves on the other side of the Veil of Forgetfulness?

Then this begs the question, are our thoughts truly our own?

Or is it just ourselves on the other side helping a small part of us here?

Sadly we have been told not to and trained out of talking to the other part of ourselves more because it is deemed a mental disorder.

We have much more extra ordinary abilities and control over our lives than what we have been told by those in power for their personal benefit.

Last edited by Native spirit : 29-06-2022 at 08:02 PM.
Old 29-06-2022, 09:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadriel
I am an experienced angel channeler with four years daily experience and can offer explanations, experience and guidance.

I assume the name "Hadriel" came to you as a message, I myself heard "Amiel". That name means "Majesty of god." while the one I received means "God of my people" or something like that, of course, from the Hebrew culture.
Old 29-06-2022, 11:23 AM
Newbie ;)

[quote=OldChap]Wonderful post!

We are indeed walking multi-dimensional energy receivers and transmitters.

Who or what are we in communications with? Our innate, Higher Self, Soul, or the much bigger part of ourselves on the other side of the Veil of Forgetfulness?

I don't believe there is any such thing as freewill and I hold this view based entirely on what Hadriel has told me. I am also very respectful of what others believe which may be contrary to this, and I hold that respectfulness again based on Hadriel telling me to do that. He says there are various ways up the mountain and that there is more than one way to view reality.A side up the mountain in this context being to return to your true nature as "part of God" which is what I believe we are, an energetic orb of consciousness that Hadriel terms "A fractal".

Hadriel has went on to say that we are all orbs and eternal. The orb at its core is the consciousness of God as a "witness/observer" to all that it experiences. This means by extension that the observer in you is the same observer in me and every other person on the planet. It then becomes fascinating because he goes on to say that each orb projects a body (male/female) and vibrates at different frequencies. These different frequencies are what attracts the signals (what we call thoughts) and what creates the illusion of separateness and individuality. The best bit being that the earth plane is very similar to the dream state in that you emerge into it and it forms around you and totally absorbs you. All it takes is identification with your body being "you" as well as having free in so far as believing thoughts are your own and that they don't simply arise on your mood/frequency, and the separation from your God-self fractal and the knowledge that comes with it is complete

Last edited by Native spirit : 29-06-2022 at 08:03 PM.
Old 29-06-2022, 11:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
It is true what you say inavalan. It is just I have always felt it could be. I do not try to believe it. I just do. Perhaps this is why, I am only guessing, when I was growing up I played with a ouiji board with friends. Nothing bad happened but it scared me. I am sure I have heard of bad things happening perhaps it came from movies. I know that is silly.
It is not silly, don't knock yourself because of what someone says here.
It is possibly to have something not good come through which is why you have to be careful with channelling.
It is also why you protect yourself during channelling by for instance calling on AA Michael and asking him to put his royal blue cloak around you.
Also, if you cannot get to real high vibrational state yet the chances of tuning into something unpleasant are higher. When at some point you're vibration is higher, which is a process of growth & cleansing & clearing, you are able to tune into the higher and purer. Then the chances of bumping into something unpleasant are smaller.

I sometimes end up channelling parts of my readings. Just goes by itself. It's like it's me speaking but the words & wisdom is not from me. Not a scary experience btw, it's beautiful.
But you are certainly right that it's good to be careful, especially if you (still) feel insecure about doing such things as you're then more vulnerable about the matter.
And ouija boards... I never ever went near one. Also because of movies, and sensing that what you see there is real. It is dangerous.
I didn't even want to sell ouija boards when I had my online wicca shop. I didn't want to contribute to spreading things that basically do harm.
And the beaut is that you don't need such a board at all once you're further in development. You can do it without and be safe because your vibration is higher and you know how to protect yourself prior.

So not silly at all!
And in my experience, when something scares you you better steer clear of it as it means you're then not ready yet to handle it.
Been there, done that...
Old 29-06-2022, 11:27 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I assume the name "Hadriel" came to you as a message, I myself heard "Amiel". That name means "Majesty of god." while the one I received means "God of my people" or something like that, of course, from the Hebrew culture.

I got hypnotized and had a life between life session with a licensed hypnotherapist at the Dr Michael Newton Institute . The name came up in that session. I have googled its meaning before and certainly found it interesting that it even came up.

What is the story behind how the name "Amiel" come into your consciousness ?