Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-07-2022, 08:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Lol makes me smile that message JustBe...

I'll be mentioning moon and flat earth soon again - see if we can catch attention of someone with more info... We keep each other smiling until the big day arrives and off to the moon... We were glued to the small black and white tele TV to youngsters 50 years ago 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 we have ignition, we have blast off....

I came across a flat earther on a message, he/she had replied to someone, it's what happens on our flat earth that matters... So lets ask you again spacemen - did you or did you not go to the moon, yes/no?? We're getting group together here, and we're coming to check you out - and 'throw a party'.......

https://www.facebook.com/gitana.kita...1820430070592/

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 06-07-2022 at 10:24 AM.
Old 07-07-2022, 12:18 AM
Master
One light, I’ve been so busy clearing bunnies out my pockets, after a bunny invasion took over my world. Word got out fast to the bunny community about an upcoming moon feast, so now I’m finding the bundles of cuteness in everything in my world. Your permission to dive in the trifle, sent them all into rabbit ecstasy, bubbling blissful bunnies bouncing all over me.

Luckily, I’ve got a very soft spot for bunnies in heightened states and I’m very well versed in the way of balanced bunnies. Pockets now emptied, bunnies earthing, nibbling nature’s raw gifts. Bunnies need to know moon missions and triffle dives are simply a treat that are nicely infused when you get back to basics. So lush moist grass, raw carrots and lettuce it is! Me and the bunnies lol. Mother Earth has spoken!
Old 07-07-2022, 08:40 AM
Master
You're so lovely JustBe can I come live with you - just a moment check with the wife, she says will tomorrow be ok give me time pack the bags...

Got ta have a laugh, and some rules about bunnies in pockets... Anyway astral travellers the wise ones - 'the moon' flat or round, cheese or not - and an explanation why they say this flat business.

I know we're told to believe what they told us years ago - 'not all is correct' - same as the Romans saying Jesus passed on a cross, no one listened when years later King James said slewn from a tree - then the image/vision was shown in my church to me in 2016, by the Holy Spirit, and told to check the arms again, Angels page, Metatron thread, early pages - Romans told us wrong, and all these years later people won't listen, some do.

So maybe they went and left a spaceman on the moon, and keeping it all quiet - AP there tonight someone, you'll see him waving - still here, bring us a bunny for company...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 07-07-2022, 10:43 PM
Master
Lol. Your wife obviously loves you very much haha

You sure you want to live in Oz ? We drown in floods here, everything in summer burns alive, nasty spiders, nasty snakes, but we do have nice nature pockets ( if they’re not ablaze or under water lol)

It’s a very still peaceful winters day. Overcast with the chance of some sunny spots. I’m off for my walk, grab myself a brewed almond chia and enjoy the day.
Old 08-07-2022, 10:19 AM
Master
Hey she's fine wouldn't swap me for anyone, oh maybe the cat next door lol... We get on well since we understand about energy vibrations and smiles... So moon talk everyone / anyone?? Better not be any big spiders on there, lol some'll freak...

Old 20-07-2022, 08:23 AM
Master
Wishing everyone here light, guidance and peace
Old 20-07-2022, 11:07 PM
Master
And also wishing everyone great moon-cheese
Old 22-07-2022, 08:36 PM
Master
All the moon party people have gone Izz - someone add something unusual to spice it up... I've been working on my SPC and multi point concentration - when something 'will happen' just be somewhere, going to start focusing on the moon again, ive just been a little busy with jobs here and there...

Old 22-07-2022, 10:32 PM
Pathfinder
It sounds like the world as we know it would be on a plane, bounded by a wall of ice in the south. (I didn't see anything written about the other 3 directions.) So then, I guess the underneath part would be a great unknown, like the bottom of a plate??? I wonder what's down there & why the animals and trees and humanoids or whatever don't fall off....
Old 22-07-2022, 10:35 PM
Pathfinder
Also, another question is if the dirt on the bottom is in danger of falling off, and if it does, if we'll follow it as it falls into space. Really some serious questions to ask, here.