Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 24-03-2022, 11:12 AM
Guide
Question

I have read that the pyramids were made using sound, i.e. advanced alien technology.

What is the function of pyramids though i.e. more than elaborate tombs designed to line up with certain stars?
Old 24-03-2022, 12:35 PM
This is the guy who can tell you what the pyramids were/are about...if you believe him.
I got the book...it was FUN! :) Thanks to smilingsun, here.
https://www.chinasona.org/Thiaoouba/

Some things covered:
• How was the Great Pyramid of Egypt built and, for what purposes?
• Why are there so many disappearances and appearances in the Bermuda Triangle? Is parallel universe real?
• How were the statues in Easter Islands built? And for what?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-03-2022, 05:30 PM
Master
Prefacing that this is just my opinion, and not fact

I do believe pyramids have something to do with the representation and epitome of energy organization
Old 24-03-2022, 06:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliorate
I have read that the pyramids were made using sound, i.e. advanced alien technology.

What is the function of pyramids though i.e. more than elaborate tombs designed to line up with certain stars?
The stones in the Great Pyramid of Giza may have been levitated using the power of sound but this was not necessarily alien technology. The humans of those days may have had far greater knowledge than we give them credit for, knowledge which has long been lost.

As for their function, it depends which version of history you read. Orthodox Egyptologists have a set historical time-line and they therefore have to fit everything into this time-line. But is there any evidence that the Great Pyramid was ever intended as a tomb? The sarcophagus in the King's Chamber might have been for other purposes. Is there any evidence that the Great Pyramid was actually built by Khufu (Cheops)?

The Great Pyramid may be much older than imagined (and thus outside the accepted time-frame). Other pyramids which were built as tombs could be later inferior copies.

People may have fixed opinions about all this, but can we know for sure?

Peace
Old 24-03-2022, 06:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
• Why are there so many disappearances and appearances in the Bermuda Triangle?
Not to mention the Dragon's Triangle in the Pacific, south of Japan. I have not checked how these two triangles relate to each other on the globe.

Peace
Old 24-03-2022, 11:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
The stones in the Great Pyramid of Giza may have been levitated using the power of sound but this was not necessarily alien technology. The humans of those days may have had far greater knowledge than we give them credit for, knowledge which has long been lost.
yeah - that. Or it could have been aliens as well. Problem is there are so many possibilities, and it isn't possible to say definitively what happened. Even if you figure out how to use the proper meditations to go there on the timeline and look for yourself, well that is THIS timeline, what happened on the others may be a different story...

pretty much any time I invest in an idea of what is, I'm investing in some sort of limiting thought...

but nonethelss I generally would think we probably did it ourselves, with levitation. That would explain both the movements from the quarries and the stacking of the blocks. It would also explain a lot of other stone stuff that was built and inexplicably moved long distances in ancient times, e.g. easter island, stonehenge, etc... levitation would also explain a variety of glyphs and other man-made phenomena that are only visible from the air.

there is a book somewhere about a guy in I think coral gables who supposedly did similar and by himself, in the last century. He apparently had a machine... dismantled it before he died though and noone could figure out how it was done.

I personally think all the reliance on external technology is a bit much though. Although understandable I suppose... anyway I think the wierdness of australia is likely due to song rather than something as crude as our technology. But then again I also think it fitting although somewhat ironic that culture there in recent times is the result of being a prison enclave...

Probably we also had the equivalent of lasers as well to cut the blocks so smashingly well. And again the 'doors' inside the great pyramid couldn't be lifted by ordinary men, so for some reason superman comes to mind... one possibility is the pyramid was meant to be accessed by those who were more schooled in terms of what christians call 'miracles'. (I assume it would have been members of the priestly class in egypt) but again I don't know for sure what is going on/the rational they gave themselves. We do know from the bible the egyptians had some sort of 'magic', but it wasn't a match for god... we also know that had a deep belief in the afterlife and there may easily be things that could be taken as indications of astral travel/OBE...

Another book I read made a very good argument for the pyramids being power plants... it seemed plausible enough they way they presented it. Based on Jesus saying we would do more than he did the superman idea seems somewhat plausible too though... at least to me... Maybe it is a little of both though. This whole either/or thing we've got going with the swords gets to be a bit trying sometimes... sometimes I like to try to stand on both sides, at the same time.

I do know I read a book once, about someone who snuck into the great pyramid and spent a night in the sarcophogas. His comment was it was good for stimulating astral travel and OBEs... I don't remember beyond that at this point. He may have been a little queasy when he came out of it, though...

the templars also may have used 'coffin' shaped boxes for meditative and/or astral travel/OBE purposes. I've wondered if that isn't part of how they got huge geometric shapes so accurate...

well crazy rant over, back to your regularly scheduled posts!
Old 14-04-2022, 11:37 AM
Newbie ;)

most of the casing stones were pried loose and used on other building projects. Khafre's pyramid still has some of its limestone casing, but only at the very top
Old 14-04-2022, 01:44 PM
Master

How would I know if it is secret?
Old 14-04-2022, 05:04 PM
Master

maybe one of us people who knows everything about everything and is never wrong could enlighten you?
Old 27-04-2022, 09:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman
People say pyramids are everywhere.
Not only in Egypt. There are some in Antarctica, under ocean, etc.

They aren't ''everywhere''..

Some mix and match structures (real and made up) and then say ''Global Pyramid Secret Civilization!'', but it happens, of course in the Ancient Aliens shows and the like. It's a fancy story that can be sold as ''secretive, forbidden knowledge'' and people will swallow it and there will be a market for it.

As for the pyramids in Egypt.. I see no reason to believe it's a mystery really. It probably took generations to complete. Why assume it must've been magic??

Last edited by Altair : 27-04-2022 at 10:34 AM.