Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 14-05-2021, 06:37 PM
Pathfinder

Breathwork and altered states

Last night I had a wave of dysphoria and anxiety come over me. I did this breathing technique intuitively where I'd breathe then take a long relaxed (no effort) outbreath blowing out through the mouth and imagining all the tension and dysphoria being released. I got pins and needles all over my body. Afterwards I started having visions and things that I can only compare to when I've drunk *deleted* in the past. My mind wanted to panic but I went into a grounded meditative state. It was intensifying as I drifted towards sleep but by the time I eventually fell asleep it had passed.

I woke up this morning feeling like a weight has been lifted and my heart is more open. I feel stronger and just better in every way. My perception is sharper and I'm seeing beauty more clearly. I faced some fears so possibly healed some of the fear stuck in my chest.

This breathing technique, I can see that things can be released like this but I'm wondering why it triggers pins and needles and visionary states. Have any of you experienced these visionary states after breathwork? What about the pins and needles? How do you usually feel after this happens?

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 21-05-2021 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Pls read Rules, no drug talk at all
Old 21-05-2021, 05:54 PM
Master
I have a burn to my foot and I have pins and needles where the area has damaged tension.... I’ve been having the same breathing difficulties this morning-although I do try and sleep with quilt on top of my face..I should watch going under!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 21-05-2021, 06:36 PM
Aligned, I have done the 6 hr Stanislov Grof Breathing Workshop...see if you can locate one! :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-05-2021, 08:38 PM
Administrator
Breathing is the most natural thing in the world.when you control your breathing you can overcome many things.

Namaste
Old 09-06-2022, 12:31 AM
Seeker

Color I feel it too!

I have experienced tingling when I am trying to heal...it feels like pins and needles in the exact spots I am attempting to heal. I believe that is a correct sign or phenomena that shows it is working.
Old 09-06-2022, 08:24 PM
Administrator
Yes that is one way to show it is working. I have been Healing for many years
And they all tell me firstly they feel the heat,
I remember doing healing on a friend who was Complaining of a pain in her shoulder when i started the Healing, she said she felt like all her muscles were knotted together.

I started the healing and i could feel the muscles unravelling.

Namaste