Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-02-2020, 01:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
He is great! Glad you find resonance with him.
I have wondered how he'd 'go down' when people don't have much prior knowledge though. If you could then grasp it.
Like a woman who reviewed one of his books said: "It's not for a beginner, sometimes it's rather complex to get. It's really for the advanced."
I think that's true. Like when Joe D. talks about telomeres. I'd have no idea what those were if it wasn't for also reading and watching Bruce Lipton and coming to understand it.

In any case, I'm happy there's so much free material on YT! I'm no where near done absorbing his teachings, haha.
They are helping scientists see the bigger picture that is outside of their domain in their particular branch of science and modality of perceiving the world.

If you would like to take the unification of the sciences further, and you enjoy that, then I know Marko Rodin does a wonderful job at laying the foundational vortexual mathematical ground work for the unification of all sciences.
Old 12-03-2020, 10:47 PM
Master
I've been busy with Joe Dispenza's teachings for a good 2 weeks now. Coming to really understand things.
I've made a list of things to do in the morning, according to his teachings, which in the beginning didn't come easy.
Especially having to stay in bed for a bit while focusing on a number of things, preferably doing a meditation too, regardless of having to go to the bathroom, being hungry and so on.
But the last 3 days I have taken the time to do this, and really do it, bar for the meditation.
And Lo' and behold: I did start my day feeling better and more positive. I don't have a morning mood, but I do need my time to wake up. Now I immediately feel good. And... this feeling stays with me much easier as well throughout the day!

It truly works the way he says: you start the day more positive, and the things you consciously say you want to let go of because they're the old you will then not enter your mind unnoticed anymore. This is true, making it so much easier to correct yourself when it does happen.
Also, I haven't had many knee-jerk reaction today, just one.
Another great thing is him saying it's okay to have emotions and knee-jerk reactions, what matters is your refraction time.
So when I did have quite the knee-jerk today (the only one!!) I thought of that. And decided it was pointless to let it ruin my day, give my power away with that, and to sod it. Not my monkeys, not my circus.
And pooff... gone. Wonderful!

I had a dip day 2 days ago. Then I forced myself to get at it again, watch some of his vids and do the work again. Only to feel immediately better and inspired :)
I am training myself to say out loud what I've learnt. He does this with his students too as doing that helps the knew knowledge really sink in, and create new pathways in the brain.

I'm still so happy I stumbled upon him!
The man is truly a Divine gift!
Old 13-03-2020, 01:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I've been busy with Joe Dispenza's teachings for a good 2 weeks now. Coming to really understand things.
I've made a list of things to do in the morning, according to his teachings, which in the beginning didn't come easy.
Especially having to stay in bed for a bit while focusing on a number of things, preferably doing a meditation too, regardless of having to go to the bathroom, being hungry and so on.
But the last 3 days I have taken the time to do this, and really do it, bar for the meditation.
And Lo' and behold: I did start my day feeling better and more positive. I don't have a morning mood, but I do need my time to wake up. Now I immediately feel good. And... this feeling stays with me much easier as well throughout the day!

It truly works the way he says: you start the day more positive, and the things you consciously say you want to let go of because they're the old you will then not enter your mind unnoticed anymore. This is true, making it so much easier to correct yourself when it does happen.
Also, I haven't had many knee-jerk reaction today, just one.
Another great thing is him saying it's okay to have emotions and knee-jerk reactions, what matters is your refraction time.
So when I did have quite the knee-jerk today (the only one!!) I thought of that. And decided it was pointless to let it ruin my day, give my power away with that, and to sod it. Not my monkeys, not my circus.
And pooff... gone. Wonderful!

I had a dip day 2 days ago. Then I forced myself to get at it again, watch some of his vids and do the work again. Only to feel immediately better and inspired :)
I am training myself to say out loud what I've learnt. He does this with his students too as doing that helps the knew knowledge really sink in, and create new pathways in the brain.

I'm still so happy I stumbled upon him!
The man is truly a Divine gift!
He's simply teaching what he has been capable of learning for himself from Abraham Hicks. But you gotta keep in mind, that he loses his status if he tells you that his knowledge comes from a non-physical consciousness. So to put things into perspective.
Old 13-03-2020, 02:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
He's simply teaching what he has been capable of learning for himself from Abraham Hicks. But you gotta keep in mind, that he loses his status if he tells you that his knowledge comes from a non-physical consciousness. So to put things into perspective.
I'm sharing my experiences with a feeling of joy and gratitude, I didn't ask for someone's personal opinion.
If it doesn't resonate with you just skip it.
Old 13-03-2020, 02:55 PM
Master
Sometimes i get angry if i like an author and someone comes to debunk him.I don't know why,but i get really ****ed off.
Old 13-03-2020, 02:59 PM
Master
I really liked these ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7v9InRW9wk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ro4y_e0tCI
Old 13-03-2020, 04:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
But you gotta keep in mind, that he loses his status if he tells you that his knowledge comes from a non-physical consciousness. So to put things into perspective.
This is a (unjustifiably IMO) biased perspective. The value of an idea or applicability of a method (derving from said idea) has nothing whatsoever to do with where such idea/method comes from or who or what it comes through.

Your statement strikes me as being an expression of 'snobbish' one-upsmanship. Is that what you are about, Ewwerrin? PhEww!

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index....-smelly-words/
Old 13-03-2020, 04:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Sometimes i get angry if i like an author and someone comes to debunk him.I don't know why,but i get really ****ed off.
Hihi, I know the feeling.
For me it's about wanting to share as that brings me joy. And it may help someone else get inspired :)
Old 13-03-2020, 04:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I'll watch the 1st one, the 2nd I have already watched a few times, send my girl the URL too, hihi. It is STUNNING! I actually DL it onto my HD, grin. Sometimes people take vids down and I don't want to lose access to that one.
The part with the metronomes to clarify the coherence process, wow! First time I watched it I felt like, yeah yeah, get on with it, this is annoying!!
Then I saw what happened and my jaw dropped.

Nice to have someone on here who also likes it!
Old 13-03-2020, 04:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
This is a (unjustifiably IMO) biased perspective. The value of an idea or applicability of a method (derving from said idea) has nothing whatsoever to do with where such idea/method comes from or who or what it comes through.

Your statement strikes me as being an expression of 'snobbish' one-upsmanship. Is that what you are about, Ewwerrin? PhEww!

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index....-smelly-words/
I'm afraid I have to agree with you