Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old Today, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Bliss

Can be called as "Samadhi/Union with God/Ishvara", as God is Bliss, arise from right heart of everyone where the purusha/God resides, and that heart is the One in which everything happens. The heart, within all and without all.

To me, it surges suddenly and highly throught the body, when I perceive and remember the Ananthasayana (The one in Srirangam, Trichy - but nowadays it is mostly the one holding Linga called as Padmanabha swamy in Trivandrum), but slowly and steadily when thought ends. Like Ramana to Arunachala, Shankara to Shiva, Ramanuja to Narayana, Ramakrishna to Goddess - some aspect of surrendering to Bliss in a form puts an end to thought immediately and makes one immerse in Bliss. It arises from the right heart to me, then it travels high and produces saliva which is very sweet in mouth (doctors might say it is a bodily defect - but it is not to me - as it happens only those times when Bliss starts to surge from right heart), then goes up nd brings tears in eyes, then then then...I don't know - lose the sensitivity of body, until someone calls me or a fear arises of losing the life now itself. I mostly stay in union with it (to the level of tears - as fear comes to not go beyond tears), whenever I remember to be so, but also not regret when I couldn't be such (caught in thoughts or desires). Even when physical pain comes, staying in Bliss makes me forget the pain (or the pain reduces).

Ramana about Bliss (please add https, as I couldn't paste url)

tomdas.com/2019/04/26/ramana-maharshi-the-method-of-wakeful-sleep-jagrat-sushupti-to-attain-liberation/
Old Today, 03:12 PM
Master
@ Viswa ~ well, so as to be honest and know we are talking about the same thing, Iíll elaborate because perhaps what youíre saying is different from my experience of bliss embodiment in our being or letís say, in this here mind-body:

First, thereís no pain. Bliss, as embedded in the system, is a permanent humming magnetic current gripping us in a state of joy or rather, in rapture. In my case it occurred when the kundalini rose to crown, male and female energies balanced (felt in the physical) and Hirayangarbha in head split, when two forms (Shiva and Shakti) descended into heart (cannot say right or left, letís just say heart region), resulting in an explosion of bliss. The central funnel, Sushumna was ignited and thereafter bliss pervaded body in permanence.

The bliss magnetism entwines with soma nectar. The main source seems to be Bindu point (that tuft of hair or bald spot behind head) but actually, each chakra or node contains Bindu or bliss within it. As such, there are no boundaries.

Just as our breath flows 24x7, so does the bliss current. It may sometimes get accentuated spontaneously without volition.

About Samadhi, itís like we become the flame of bliss, wherein time and space disappear and bliss alone remains as a singularity, a one without a second. I experienced this only once.

Iíve talked about this here and there on other threads earlier but am presenting this again because maybe youíre graced by some other form of experience and and I by another. Not that it matters.
Old Today, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
I’ve talked about this here and there on other threads earlier but am presenting this again because maybe you’re graced by some other form of experience and and I by another. Not that it matters.

Yup...Never matters. Happy to hear your experiences.

The challenge is to LIVE it (Nidhidhyasana or Yoga or whatever name one calls)... That's where many Knowledgable person fails (scriptures calls them as failing - one of thousands succeed - in a manner that, unconsciously dwells in ego, and the time for Enlightenment postpones and many rebirths occur and suffer of that ego at times).