Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 01-08-2022, 07:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper45
I don't understand how law of attraction works if you're in such a state where you can't be helped. I see the only way to get what you want would be to go through a painful process, especially if you don't have the means to maintain those positive beliefs. Most oppressed/depressed/chronically sick people can't fathom this type of theory of everything working out, sometimes it can only be more discouraging.
It could be argued that these unfortunate oppressed/depressed/chronically sick people are also demonstrating the law of attraction. In other words, their lives and daily experience reflect their mental and emotional states.

If we consider the law of attraction as simply a neutral creative force then how that force manifests is determined by our mental and emotional filters.

We tend to focus on using the law of attraction to manifest the things we want in our lives, whether it be a new job, a new car, a new partner. If someone is struggling with life and has limited resources it can seem impossible to change things to create the life they want. But maybe they need to consider that the law of attraction is already happening in their lives, and if they do not change then their lives will not change.

Peace
Old 01-08-2022, 09:50 PM
Experiencer
You've got a good point iamthat. People are always trying to "play" the LOA to get what they want, not realizing that, actually, the LOA is "playing" them. That's what it does. You don't use the LOA, it uses you. To get a different game you need to change you.
Old 02-08-2022, 12:38 AM
Administrator
I Would have to agree with iamthat

Namaste
Old 02-08-2022, 12:03 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Passing
You've got a good point iamthat. People are always trying to "play" the LOA to get what they want, not realizing that, actually, the LOA is "playing" them. That's what it does. You don't use the LOA, it uses you. To get a different game you need to change you.
Yes. Change what you believe about life, about the acts of the Universe, and about yourself. Everything you experience in your life is the reflection of your idea about it.
Old 03-08-2022, 01:14 AM
Master
[quote=innerlight]This is one of the tenants of manifestation I always struggle with. That the universe will provide you with everything you could possibly ever need, and then some. That you will always be taken care of.
[quote] The problem with LoA is that everything you are as a totality of life experience up to this moment is what you receive. So what constitutes you in this moment?
You can’t just dismiss what you are in any shape or form you are. So you’ll attract everything you are even if you try and manifest one or two things.

If your full of anger and you want to manifest money, money can reach you but until your anger is reached by you you’ll be holding angry money. What is that going manifest for you?

You are the universe reflecting as you see you. So in this way, you have to do the work and honour that in you along with acknowledging, letting go of everything your not. If you observe how nature is, in all ways of being, you too can live through these without holding onto stuff readying for change. Can you block yourself in this way? I think you can nurture and keep alive stuff your used to holding onto. So I guess you can.

If you get to the core of yourself and open up clear, you’ll be pleasantly surprised to see more in operation than you’ve seen previously.

When you want something, you can find it but there are steps to finding it. Sometimes you don’t find it the way you thought, sometimes you find it in a completely different way. The universe in us is potential unbounded.

But..

As they say.

Be careful of what you wish for.
Old 05-08-2022, 11:24 PM
Ascender

''God, my Creator Father, wants the best for me always.….''

Yep, I like this as a thought, and a potential affirmation as well. Many tend to believe that life is against us or has it in for us, but what if we believed the opposite? Everything would start to flow so much better.
Old 06-08-2022, 02:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
So what are some of your ways to work on this, and change your mindset around. To start to really manifest your dreams and desires.

Being positive and loving does the trick, no hatred/negativity whatsoever.
utopiandreamchild
Old 03-02-2023, 10:28 AM
Ascender

This is one of the main things which we have to believe in, because so many of our fears are around lack, and not being provided for. One big thing though, it has to be in the present tense, so THE UNIVERSE IS PROVIDING FOR ME ALWAYS.
Old 03-02-2023, 02:58 PM
Master

All of what you are, is the result of what you have thought

-Buddha
Old 03-02-2023, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
All of what you are, is the result of what you have thought
-Buddha
I do think each person, when they contemplate on this honestly do find this to be true.
Any denial may come from beliefs lodged in their unconscious mind...that originated from thoughts.
That unconscious part of our mind is one sticky wicket.

Quote:
Being positive and loving does the trick, no hatred/negativity whatsoever.
utopiandreamchild
Oh my ...whatsoever... is a huge word...and 100% accurate.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru