Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 26-07-2022, 04:28 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
It's like this, you are in a dark room and you use the light of your intellect to find a way out. But this room is multi-faceted, and full of shadows, anyway. Life is large. Jesus was everything.. to me. Do you believe, or you don't?
I believe that enlightenment can be defined as God's Light illuminating a person, just as you have alluded through being born again. I understand and have seen many kinds of lights in the spiritual world and they all offer to give light. I had a revelation once where the whole creation was filled with light, but then that light is for the creation and not for my own soul.

Then again, our spirit can be filled with light but then having our body filled with light is another work in and of itself. God promised to renew our spirits, but our mind is ours to renew.
Old 26-07-2022, 04:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
I believe that enlightenment can be defined as God's Light illuminating a person, just as you have alluded to through being born again. I .

I am not born again.. lol.

That is a fundamental view.. don't mix my views up with that good sir.

Will you survive the second death, that is all between you and the Almighty.
Buddhist reincarnate, OK... good luck.
God is merciful... and God is Love, all are welcome, born again or not. Good Lord, did you hear me?

GOD IS LOVE!

Buddhists love
Christians love
Love comes from one source...

Jesus, they might get it?

One day..
Old 26-07-2022, 11:51 AM
Master
QUOTE 6 EXCERPT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
The Holy Spirit has taught me a few things about enlightenment and He's still teaching me about it.

The common paths that detail enlightenment have varrying focuses.

Although you have mentioned that you identify as a Christian, your posts contain much universal wisdom.

Due to administrative guidelines, one must limit the amount of material that one quotes. However, I can provide a link to your post so that others can access it easily and read it in its entirety.

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...59&postcount=6
Old 26-07-2022, 03:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Wow, thanks Still_Waters!
Old 26-07-2022, 04:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan

If your studying of Christian dogma leads you to interpret it in such a way that you better understand the wider-reality, then you get more enlightened.

Inavalan,

I totally agree. I wrote a lengthy post about this that my computer devoured leaving me without a copy. Anyone can make a significant step to being enlightened if he/she attempts to interpret Luke 10:34-39. Most ‘Christian’s’ wii shy away from attempting that because it seems so counterintuitive. If I share my thoughts discovery for others is stolen…..:)
Old 26-07-2022, 05:36 PM
Master

Hint: the short answer to my suggestion is that it represents an assault on duality and the ego…..
Old 26-07-2022, 05:48 PM
Master

I am certain that I confused anyone that turned to Luke 10……my apologies….:)

It is Matthew 10:34-39…..for me to err in this way would appear to embrace the occult…..the esoteric was my intention……
Old 28-07-2022, 02:21 AM
Master
If you eat good food you thrive..

You will know me in their actions, saith the Lord!
Life is a stage for all dancers...
The afterlife will be without a stage, Jesus knows the shaft from the wheat..
It's not your call in the end.
Repent?
It falls on blind and so-called enlighted ears
And the fields of life....

What is the purpose of chaff on wheat?

Chaff is indigestible by humans, but livestock can eat it. In agriculture it is used as livestock fodder, or is a waste material ploughed into the soil or burned.

Jesus saves..