Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 21-07-2022, 12:06 AM
Seeker

Cat Repeating Ugliness

My dreams lately have elements of disgusting topics, evilness, and darkness with the supernatural. It is happening every night.
Anyone know of a way to pre-program my consciousness or subconsciousness with more desirable dreams?
Old 21-07-2022, 03:19 AM
Yaoughta

Normally, this occurs because of reading or absorbing disturbing material, like reading a horrible story or watching a horror movie. It can also occur when your thoughts are of such things. If that is the case, take a break from such things and monitor what you're consuming.
Remember that you're the only keeper at the gate of your senses so only focus on that which you wouldn't mind dreaming about. However, if this is not the case. If you're not consuming such material or thinking such thoughts and you have no idea as to why you could be having such dreams, the best way to change them is upon awakening.
Once you awaken from a disturbing dream and realize it was just a dream, close your eyes and replay the dream in your mind's eye the way you would like it to have played out. If their was darkness, picture yourself being a ray of light to light your path or waving your hand and casting light. In other words, use your imagination to change the imagery of the dream.
This should help change your dreams. However, the greatest pre-programmer is always going to be you and what you focus on. If you stare at a picture of a snake and think about the snake for more than five minutes during the day, you're going to have a dream with a snake. IF that's not something you wish to dream about, focus on those things you do.
Old 21-07-2022, 06:51 AM
Master
Often dreams repeat on themes to open up how you feel about such things. Sometimes things repeat to until your feelings and mindset about them are shifted to get neutral in you.

We are life, looking at all life as it is without judgements, that it’s ugly or whatever, can free the script in you challenging you to let go if something.
Old 21-07-2022, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shari
Anyone know of a way to pre-program my consciousness or subconsciousness with more desirable dreams?
You seem to be half way there! :) You already know you need to re-program your thoughts.
So, now do just that. All day every day think kind thoughts..
I like saying that instead of positive thoughts.

Be happy for others, wish them the best in your mind and heart...it will
usually manifest then in actions ...smiling to a cashier, giving a compliment, giving something or smiling at a homeless person.
And always be sure to listen to nice music, inspiring talks, romance or comedy shows, ya know?
Pick a few books that are uplifting and read a little each day to set the tone for the day.
That's my advice anyway.
And, of course, just say , "No" - to those voices you mentioned in a post...be clear and confident, "No" to them, period.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-07-2022, 07:18 PM
Seeker

Thanks. I am doing this now and everything is a lot quieter. How can a find my true spirit guides?
Old 22-07-2022, 06:49 AM
Pathfinder

Dreams like that can also be brought on by a change in diet, or medication. Overtiredness and sickness can bring them on. Also alcohol and drugs can do it.
Old 22-07-2022, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shari
How can a find my true spirit guides?
You will like this interview, I think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUfjZzm2FFE

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru