Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 31-05-2022, 04:19 PM
ImthatIm

@ThatMan
I think you hit on something when you said:
Quote:
From what I understand from these experiences, the white robe beings are of the highest level and they deal with the spiritual and the brown robe people are like the workers of the angelic on Earth and they deal with the earthly realm but also with the spiritual

It is my belief also that the brown robe person that I saw while meditating
appeared from my ancestry and that would be connected with my DNA.
There where other synchronicity spiritual things that connected with this brown robe person
also connected through ancestry.Experiences are still revealing themselves.
Of course this is all based on my impression and I can be wrong but this is how I sense and feel it.
Old 31-05-2022, 08:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
It is my belief also that the brown robe person that I saw while meditating
appeared from my ancestry and that would be connected with my DNA.

It's what you feel, what you know, but even this may be related with one's power of understanding based on our view of reality but the brown robe people seems to be a common theme and based on your experience and of the others, they seem to be dealing at least with the earthly realm. Maybe you will get more information and the picture will become clearer.
Old 12-06-2022, 01:57 AM
Pathfinder

Interesting thread,ThatMan. Your experience is very thought-provoking. Thank you for posting it.

About ten years ago, I "awoke" on my couch in the dark of the wee hours. Straight away, I heard a male voice reciting or chanting in a unfamiliar language. Latin, I assumed. I looked up at the back of the couch and saw a person standing there. He wore a dark brown robe with the hood over his head. He was about 5'6". I felt I was in the astral plane--that in between place where you can see even though it is dark. He continued "chanting" for about 1 minute more then I awoke into waking reality.

Not sure if this is a similar spirit being that's being discussed, but he definitely looked like a monk. At the time, I couldn't tell if he was a negative being putting a curse on me or what.
Old 12-06-2022, 07:50 AM
Deactivated Account

I believe the brown robe people are Saints and the white robed angels.
Old 22-07-2022, 11:39 PM
Pathfinder
This reminds me of the beings in Whitley Strieber's book, The Secret School, though I'm not sure if the robes they wore were brown. They were supernatural beings, and their faces were so frightening to humans that they had to wear hoods. Strieber says when he was a child he and other neighborhood children would sneak out of their houses late at night and attend a school where the beings taught.