Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 25-04-2022, 03:53 PM
Master
Law of Attraction and Variety

That which is like unto itself, is drawn.

How come there is variety, if this is the case. Woulden't everything just end up being one thing?

How can there be expansion and variety if all similar things are drawn. Is the truth that it is, similar, and not the exact same thing, which makes variety expand?

So self similar expansion, means, there will always be a different thing added unto the being, that is similar enough yet different. Like that?

As according to law of attraction, if existence is being, then a becoming would be opposite to that and most unsimilar. And yet being and becoming are drawn unto one another. Constantly. Which appears as if opposites attract, due to being equally opposite and thus this similarity of equal opposition is what draws them unto one another?
Old 25-04-2022, 05:55 PM
Master

Regarding variety, The Ten Thousand Things is a common phrase found in Taoist and Buddhist writings to connote the material diversity of the universe. Lao Tzu, for example, writes in the Tao Te Ching:

Tao produced the One.
The One produced the two.
The two produced the three.
And the three produced the ten thousand things.

Within the ten thousand things we can see two types of attraction:
  1. The attraction of opposites. This is like a magnetic attraction where two polar opposites will attract each other. So two very different types of people may be drawn into a relationship because they are so opposite - maybe each sees in the other those qualities which are lacking in themselves.
  2. The attraction of similars. This is based on an energetic affinity where two energies vibrate harmoniously together.
The spiritual journey is the journey from the ten thousand things back to the One thing, and everything does end up as just the one thing everywhere.

Peace
Old 25-04-2022, 10:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Regarding variety...
... of everywhere.
Peace
Thanks, so weird. that all cultures define the ultimate thing the ultimate self.

I think the opposites of polarity and magnetism is misunderstood by science currently. It's two ends of the same material that attract.

Law of Attraction is more absolute and eternally consistent, and non dual. The universal way that vibrations respond to vibrations.

Not easy to understand. Especially the idea of similarity coming together and causing expansion and evolution into the evermore becoming of evermoreness. Infinite.

The return to 1st dimension is easy. But without reflection maybe tao is who we are without vibrating. The eternal one, self. awareness of nothing. And then the primary reflection of the self as the 1st dimension, of infinite radiance and speed and frequency, instantly extending into specific infiniteness, also time and space specific frequency of perspective of all infinite self being and becoming.

Just a bunch of dreams. of duality/relativity of infinite everexpanding variety. But always the same in vibrational terms being always vibrational and relative and infinite.

I see prime radiant as the simple desire to experience something as opposed to nothing. Internally.

And so far tao seems like nothing more than ultimate self. I can't reach further than that, no evidence of anything beyond the ultimate self. Unless we expand infinitely inwards and out thus, to return to ultimate self in a more specific way.

Like realising ultimate self while being physically focused in physical time and space reality. That is what the masters seem to be able to do. Like Lao Tzu or Abrahamic prophets. They were simply being in the full conscious awareness of the ultimate self while being physically focused here. Somewhat like lucid dreaming while awake. Knowing that you are the only one that exists. This ultimate precision of self alignment, brings more freedom to choose what preferred experience one so desires to have.

In that case, the most spiritual journey is to go back to the Dao as you say, but while being focused in time and space reality. Taking the Source and flowing it to and through its furthest most leading extensions. There seems to be no purpose for doing this, except for the temporary enjoyment of it, that we can forevermore temporarily enjoy. eternally. Making it somewhat eternal. Yet does require deliberate focus and presence. To really embody the full total wholeness of all self, physical and nonphysical together as one whole being of evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation of joy.

I don't think there is a greater attainment other than this ever expanding joy, relatively aligned with and realised again and again. In infinite different ways from infinite different points of view. Challenging, but worth the effort of focusing it into greater allowed realisation of the self.
Old 25-04-2022, 11:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
In that case, the most spiritual journey is to go back to the Dao as you say, but while being focused in time and space reality. Taking the Source and flowing it to and through its furthest most leading extensions.
Very true. And very well said.

Peace
Old 25-04-2022, 11:21 PM
Master
If I can really be do or have anything I so desire, what would I want to be do or have, right here and now?

It is very confusing, no matter what I may choose it will always have negative side to it.

The best wish would be to really know what I want in a more consistent stable manner. Unconditional joy. The highest frequency that is even capable of being realising what is preferred under any and all conditions. For the fun and enjoyment of it all.

As our desires morphs and changes. I cannot know what I want. It is really up to a greater intelligence that I will have to align with to become its greater allowed realisation also in me.

The ability to appreciate every single detail of reality. No matter what it may be. Enjoying simple things. Gotta start somewhere. Might aswell start with enjoying unconditional joy. Knowing there will be infinite conditions that will arise out of it. Eternally and ever expandingly. Then I can choose an enjoyable eternity thus.

Gotta trust the power of joy. I have had enough experience to have realised this trust.
Old 14-05-2022, 06:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Very insightful thread, thank you everyone.
Old 16-05-2022, 07:14 PM
Master
Great insight-

It’s hard because what we want in a singularity doesn’t want us the same we don’t want it - attracting. That opposite attraction…

I’m not imposed for variety- many of the same things exist, different brands or individuality of items money, what’s attracted is our force and repulsion—-

Saying I don’t like money than I don’t need money or money doesn’t matter yet—- grant different attractions…
Imo

I’m trying the double bluff peeping and attraction.. imo

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 26-06-2022, 06:40 PM
Ascender

Everybody’s energies are absolutely unique to them, so we also need a great deal of variation to attract events and things which are also as unique as them. That’s why there is great variation to everything.
Old 03-07-2022, 10:13 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
That which is like unto itself, is drawn. How come there is variety, if this is the case. Woulden't everything just end up being one thing?

There are not just two laws, the law of opposites attracting each other, and the law of similar things attracting each other.

For example, in case of a person loving his pet, it may be because the pet is cute. it may also be because the pet is friendly and likes to play with him. it may also be because every person around him can speak, and so get into arguments, but the pet cannot speak, and hence cannot get into arguments, and hence no bad vibes.

A person can also get attracted to some quality in a very dissimilar person, and hence get attracted to the dissimilar person not because opposites attract.

Variety exists because of the mind and the intellect. No two people think alike about every single thing. So variety is caused by dissimilar thinking.