Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 02-06-2022, 11:48 PM
Master

well, as someone who didn't seem 'allowed' to follow that advice, and having to watch as others did follow it, it just seems that that is kind of saying 'I will trade you a part of my beingness, and you will give me a sense of well-being in return'. Just another form of grabbing at material reality... or at a return on investment...

Which I know sounds good when you don't know which direction to turn, or sounds good if you are on the 'inside' looking for what you can get from othrs... but from my POV on the outside it doesn't sound good at all. First I kinda am learning not to give away my beingness just to get something people tell me I should I want (it sorta even smacks of selling my soul to the devil lol), and second I'm not at all sure having a sense of well-being is worth anything near the price people are putting on it. Especially when one's desire to have that is always bought at the cost of restricting others that aren't like oneself from having it as well.

but take that as tongue-in-cheek I guess as I also know that when you are forced to be on the outside looking in others complain that your viewpoint looks like a rationalization, and accept no reason to take it seriously...
Old 03-06-2022, 01:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
What about someone who is both uninformed they can choose or suffering depression and filled with dread and darkness?

In other words what if one can’t see they can choose or can’t feel beyond anxiety, fear or anything containing them, to feel differently?.

Again happiness is a choice, if you don't choose it then it shall not be. It takes practice and determination to overcome, it won't happen over night but it will happen.

It's about learning to consistently choose the positive emotions and leave the negative behind you, you've got to give it time to come to fruition, like all thing's it takes growth and persistence.

Continually choosing the positive emotions will eventually lead you to liberation of the soul, freedom to do as you would and positive karma being the outcome/consequence.

utopiandreamchild
Old 04-06-2022, 05:39 AM
Master

FL

Thanks. Maybe I'm not thinking straight but why would being at peace mean giving up one's beingness, wouldn't it be living closer to your true beingness?

anyway perhaps I will grok better in future.
Old 25-06-2022, 07:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
FL
Thanks. Maybe...
... better in future.
The presence and absence of peace are both inseperable vibrational and fractal extensions of your being. So not only will you be giving up your beingness but also opening the door for the lack of peace. But if one doesn't realise this, they will be stuck in ever expanding expansions of cycles of infinite variety. And end up in hell. Inevitably. That is the only logical destination for such a being if you understand how Law of Attraction works. Sure they will be healed, but that is part of the hell. It's that constant going back and forth. By the time they realise where they are, it's waaaaaay beyond already being too late.

But one who understands law of attraction, and not care so much about money or objects or humans or the forbidden s 3 and x word that everyone worships to point that you're not allowed to mention it anymore without receiving a death sentence, and whatnot.... Then you can easily understand this.

In very simple and exact terms. When you invite peace, you will receive the equivallent absence of it, to exact same degree that you have allowed peace, to that degree will you resist its absence. Because both are vibrational extensions of your beingness from which you departed.
Old 25-06-2022, 08:36 PM
Quote:
..anyway perhaps I will grok better in future.
I often want to use the word grok, but I think younger people will not know it.
(From 'Stranger in a Strange Land' - '61)

''Grok means to understand so thoroughly that the observer becomes a part of the observed –
to merge, blend, intermarry, lose identity in group experience.''

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-06-2022, 12:20 AM
Master

Quote:
FL

Thanks. Maybe I'm not thinking straight but why would being at peace mean giving up one's beingness, wouldn't it be living closer to your true beingness?

I didn't see this. At least for me, I have to trade for a sense of 'peace' people won't just let me have it. Right now, I find the price too high...