Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 17-04-2022, 04:46 AM
Master
How to open chakras?

Ask these questions:

How to erase fear
How to minimise prejudice
How to balance head and heart
How to remain in thought rested stillness
How to relinquish urge to control, yet be fearless
How to remain in a continuum of childlike wonderment
How to forgive our transgressors unconditionally and send them love
Old 17-04-2022, 05:22 AM
Ascender

Hi there...

Meditating aka quieting the mind so that you can connect with your higher self would be a good activity to start with. If you are interested in working with your chakras, you could meditate on them. When I was about your age, I came across some music by Stephen Halpern. He had put out an album called "Spectrum Suite". The album was a set of songs on different keys associated with each chakra. I would play the tape (that's how old I am), and as each song played visualize that chakra's color in my mind's eye for the length of the song. Someone has posted it to youtube, you can take a listen to see if it resonates with you.

And you might want to take a look at this old book (still in print) by Joseph Weed "Wisdom of the Mystic Masters". I still return to this book again and again, even after all this time.
Old 17-04-2022, 06:03 PM
Master

How to open your chakras?

First, become aware of the seven major chakras from the root to the crown. Plenty of information online regarding their location. Become familiar with where they are and what they mean. For example, the solar plexus chakra relates to personality and personal power, while the throat chakra relates to self-expression.

Focus your attention on each chakra in turn, moving upwards from the root to the crown. How strong is the energy at each centre? Do any of them feel blocked?

There are various practices you can do to become more aware of the chakras and to move the energy. For example chakra dhyana, which has its origins in yoga. Or the microcosmic orbit which has its origins in Chinese practices. Again, lots of youtube videos on both.

Really it depends on how serious you are and how much time and energy you are willing to put into this.

Peace