Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Yoga

Old 21-11-2020, 02:59 PM
Pathfinder

Ida & Pingala Nadi... Who else sees theirs?

When I meditate (& sometimes when I don't) I can see these energy channels. On my left side, crossing my chest and up under my chin rising upwards is the one channel - bluish purple in colour with a 'pulse' of light rising upwards inside it in a regular sequence. Sometimes, on my right side I see the descending channel, orange yellow in colour.

Try as I have, I cannot find anyone else that experiences this; I would love to have a conversation with anyone, anywhere that also experiences this reality.

I am very experienced in human subtle anatomy and very familiar with the human energetic system. I believe that the I&P are actually channels of Kundalini. Controversial I know - but everything I have experienced and studied points to this conclusion. I have zero evidence for the Kundalini being dormant in the base chakra; indeed plenty of study / experience to tell me that chakras have nothing to do with spiritual development and are thoroughly misunderstood among most people.

However, for now - anyone else see their I&P?
Old 27-12-2020, 04:59 PM
Pathfinder

I'll take that as a 'no' then... and continue my search for a conversation elsewhere...
Old 05-01-2021, 08:06 AM
Ascender
Yes! I have experienced this while doing yoga in the more still moments of a rigorous flow and during savanna. Not always but it's happened quite a few times.
Old 05-01-2021, 03:31 PM
Color

I wonder if this would have gotten more attention in the Meditation Section? I dunno.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-01-2021, 11:28 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I wonder if this would have gotten more attention in the Meditation Section? I dunno.

Maybe you're right - but as I'm really specifically looking for folk that understand the I&P - I figured Yoga would be the place to start. I'll write up something for the meditation page anyway and see...
Old 30-01-2021, 12:56 AM
Pathfinder
A few items I use, my daily energy jacket is mainly designed to increase Balance & Sensitivity. Traditionally, i followed the ascending & descending Nadis, Pingala & ida, using crystals as a sort of energetic lubricant. This primarily depends on what direction you spin your chakras & move the light energy during activity. With the activated energy body you have essentially a telekinetic ability to move a volume of light energy (similar to a large body of water or air) in any direction you choose. Chakras can rest, lightly spin in meditation or in exercises create enormous amounts of energy with high rpm spinning. Imagine if we added a large electric turbine ability to you brain & you could place it anywhere you choose on your body or even around it. It’s completely free forming like an extra pair of psychic hands or feet (something else you can materialize through a stimulated energy body). We can spin energy clockwise, counterclockwise, absolutely any direction you choose or that you body naturally chooses. You can add energy frictions, say we spin all chakras clockwise. Or just three at a time and four of them counterclockwise. We can not spin them at all, and just lift the the light from our toes to the tippy top of our head or create any pattern you choose, along the body. The initial structure I had in ‘manas’ was a gearbox torque design with interchanging chakra rotations of a counter clockwise Ajna (6), Anahata (4) & Sacral (2) Chakra, and clockwise Vishuddha (5), Solar plexus (3), & Muladhara (1) chakra. Although, I free spin most of the time.

Interwoven from intuition I designed the Rising energy channel (I am using) starting from the lower right, between chakra 1-2 (Planting) Blue calcedony, Green peridot, heavy in Tree Fossil quartz, Blue lapis, Purple amethyst switching left chakras 2-3 (Growing Roots), using Green aventurine, Green rutile quartz & Purple amethyst again switching right 3-4 (Growing leaves), with Yellow rutile quartz, Green rutile quartz, Purple amethyst & finally switching left 4-5 (Full Tree) at the collar & shoulders with Blue turquoise, Blue calcedony, heavy in Green aventurine & Purple amethyst at Vishuddha.

In the other channel i envisioned the accelerated descending flame fueled with cool oxygenated blue psychic light. From the top right shoulder gravity 5-4 (pours) in heavy Blue Lapis Lazuli & Purple amethyst, switching left 4-3 (Speeds) to Blue lapis lazuli, Yellow rutile quartz & Purple amethyst, switching right 3-2 (Condenses) with Blue Lapis Lazuli, Blue calcedony & Purple amethyst & finally switching left 2-1 (Igniting) with Orange Tigers eye, Red Jasper & Purple amethyst ending at the lower left.

A very important set of easy to spin chakras are located parallel to the heart on the exterior of each arm. (For safety because of implanted historical knowledge & events from gravitational manifestations) the pinwheel chakras on each outer shoulder have an extra layer of Purple amethyst & North American Blue Turquoise & Blue Calcedony as I find the Vishuddha tends to speak from the heart far faster than we often use our words from these two chakra centers. Even for daily users I recommend a arm shoulder band of a Green (Heart) crystal or Purple amethyst for better heart communication & overall sensitivity. (An emphasis on vegan & vegetarianism here)

The entire suit overlay is embedded uniformly with Black Onyx, Goldsheen Obsidian, & Black Rutile, for grounding totaling some 35lbs of crystals. Always a creation in progress.

Having the tree design helps me always stay grounded with nature & remember what directions I naturally love to spin.

When the Orange tigers eye & Red jasper mix crosses at chakra three into almost pure Blue Lapis lazuli the light energy frictions created by the crystals are absolutely breathtaking. And for any Hod chakra users I find the light loves to naturally pool there for your every heavenly creation.

Resources: (Mastering astral projection 90 day guide) this book is a bible among energy routines, like going to the Gym, a must have.

For faster RPM spin I always use a pyrite sphere on individual chakras during exercises & a mirror box.

I’ll find some time later to write on crowns, specifically for visualization activation it’s truthfully day & night for light casting range especially full head crowns that cover the rear Ajna Chakra with crystals, among other things.

...A wise vegetable once said...

Namaste
-Jesse

Last edited by PurpleCabbage : 30-01-2021 at 02:28 AM.
Old 14-02-2021, 01:22 PM
Pathfinder

I don't know where to begin to comment on that... Having studied these matters for well over 30 yrs, investigated and researched crystal energies and healing with them & published a book on the subject based on clairvoyant observation. I don't concur with your points at all.
Old 18-02-2021, 10:50 PM
1337_d00d

My entire right side of the body is a bit cramped up. Would you say this is an issue with the downstream of kundalini? If so how to solve it?

Edit: Your colors corresponds with this diagram:

Old 24-02-2021, 03:46 PM
Master

Yes, those with an active Kundalini can feel the ida and pingala wrapping around the central column in a spiralling fashion. It pretty much feels like the depiction of the Caduceus, the Staff of Hermes, from Greco-Roman mythology.

That to me is more accurate than your classical yogic drawings. We wrote about this plenty on various Kundalini and Chakras threads on this forum. You are not the only one experiencing it, in fact it is fairly common.