Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 27-08-2019, 02:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Personally I believe that life on other planets exists. My reasoning is thus:

In the spiritual world, travelling through the planets has got me to encounter strange beings and they fit the description of "alien". Yes, I know that there are demons out there in spiritual space, but so are alien populations.

Secondly is I believe the Bible is not anti-ET and we could use this to guess that it's pro-ET. Sadly, this is not enough to prove the existence of alien life.
How did you travel "in the spiritual world"?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-08-2019, 02:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
I can understand why you might believe this, considering the many sightings. but what would be the purpose for Jehovah God and Jesus creating other life forms? why would he feel the need to want other them? why did he create humans to be in his likeness, and his focus is ONLY on us?
Well I wonder what the purpose was for creating our souls. So why not create others else where.

And maybe his focus is not only on us alone.

And just maybe the bible is not on the money & is misleading.
Maybe Jesus is not God. And maybe you have no true knowledge of if they are one and the same being.
Old 27-08-2019, 02:47 AM
Master
Neil, you wrote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Or, there are many other planets in other solar systems & of a physical Organic nature, as the Earth is, sure.

I commented:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
"How about 2010 TK7, an asteroid that has the same orbit as Earth!"

2010 TK7 is an odd ball. She has the same orbit as Earth does. She is one of the greater mysteries.]

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 27-08-2019, 02:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Well I wonder what the purpose was for creating our souls. So why not create others else where.

And maybe his focus is not only on us alone.

And just maybe the bible is not on the money & is misleading.
Maybe Jesus is not God. And maybe you have no true knowledge of if they are one and the same being.

The Torah, the five books of Moses, never mentioned the soul.

The Bible might not be 'on the money' and it might be
misleading, but how many people who have ever read her
and studied her have made that declaration?

As for Jesus being God, have you looked at the words in Hebrew and Greek
to make sure you have a valid translation for your sources in this belief?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 27-08-2019, 08:34 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
How did you travel "in the spiritual world"?
Three ways this happens to me;
1. The Holy Ghost comes upon me and lifts me spiritually to various places within the creation for either instruction, learning and training amongst other uses.
2. The Holy Ghost pours down a golden ointment upon me and I go where I will. Think of that vibration you get in Hypnagogic state before exiting the body, and multiply it a million times and cause it to be all over your body constantly for a period of time.
3. Basic astral projection.
Old 29-08-2019, 01:04 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Yes I would agree to them being evil beings.

However the bible was written for Earthlings, & there just may be other planets with sentient aware life forms on them. with their own biblical scripture....why not eh.

but it was Jehovah God's words that were placed by means of his HS, in the bible for humans ,(Jer. 30:1,2 The word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord, saying. “Thus speaks the Lord God of Israel, saying: ‘Write in a book for yourself all the words that I have spoken to you). for our learning ,(2Tim. 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness).

his words were written for us, which would help us learn to do his will. obeying him, which would save our lives, Jesus told us this ,(Matt. 7:21 Not every one that said unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that do the will of my Father which is in heaven).so why would other lifeforms need a bible?

do you believe they have a Higher Power over their kind in which they too must obey if they want life? do they also need to be saved? did Jehovah God and Jesus created them also. if so, what would be the purpose? satan knows mankind ,(some), he could get to believe that there are other lifeforms. after all he is the master of lies and trickery. which is why Jehovah wants us to put on his protected armor ,(Ephe. 6:11 Put on the whole Armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil).

satan has tricked MANY including some christians. into believing that even the dead can communicate with the living, which is wrong. so it's NOT hard for him to use the ole life on other planets trick. and how does he do it?, he and his fellow demons plays pretend. you look like sally's dead mother, and I look like a big-eyed green being. now let us show ourselves to humans so that they may believe our lies, and NOT Jehovah God's truth. peace
Old 29-08-2019, 01:08 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
New Jerusalem Bible, a Catholic Bible, uses Yahweh about 7000 times!

The actual pronunciation of Yahweh's name in Exodus 6:3 seems to be lost.
If you examine the first usage of Yahweh's name (Genesis 2:4) is spelled
slightly different then what is written in Exodus 6:3.

Unfortunately, many people claim Jesus is God/god.

I totally agree with you!
Old 29-08-2019, 01:18 PM
Master
Why would God make the universe so vast and only put life on one planet.
Old 29-08-2019, 01:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
but it was Jehovah God's words that were placed by means of his HS, in the bible for humans ,(Jer. 30:1,2 The word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord, saying. “Thus speaks the Lord God of Israel, saying: ‘Write in a book for yourself all the words that I have spoken to you). for our learning ,(2Tim. 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness).

his words were written for us, which would help us learn to do his will. obeying him, which would save our lives, Jesus told us this ,(Matt. 7:21 Not every one that said unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that do the will of my Father which is in heaven).so why would other lifeforms need a bible?

do you believe they have a Higher Power over their kind in which they too must obey if they want life? do they also need to be saved? did Jehovah God and Jesus created them also. if so, what would be the purpose? satan knows mankind ,(some), he could get to believe that there are other lifeforms. after all he is the master of lies and trickery. which is why Jehovah wants us to put on his protected armor ,(Ephe. 6:11 Put on the whole Armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil).

satan has tricked MANY including some christians. into believing that even the dead can communicate with the living, which is wrong. so it's NOT hard for him to use the ole life on other planets trick. and how does he do it?, he and his fellow demons plays pretend. you look like sally's dead mother, and I look like a big-eyed green being. now let us show ourselves to humans so that they may believe our lies, and NOT Jehovah God's truth. peace

If I believed in satan I would say he/she/it wrote/influenced the old testament as it's abhorrent.
Old 29-08-2019, 01:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Why would God make the universe so vast and only put life on one planet.

He ran out of dust