Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-07-2020, 08:04 PM
asearcher

"dark" "angel" as guide/protector??

Hi,

I am close to already regretting posting this thread but still gonna go for it...in one way I think it is real dumb to even consider it...yet - here I go!

So...I have a bro who has been in and out of mental hospitals...several times (different times) during his ill periods he has taken steps back when it comes to me.

During my childhood, teenage years he could get real aggressive, physically too with me and because of the age gap he was like physically of the same strength as a grown up.

The times he has step back he has given attention or seem afraid of some "dark angel" beside me. There has been moments when I first think he is talking to me but he is talking to "my dark angel". He was saying "I'm not gonna hurt her. I swear" and so on. In these times he has been partly on his way into a full blown psychosis and partly in reality.

One time I did a meditation where one was to meet one's spirit guide and mine turn out to look like I guess what now an dark angel is going to look like?. I thought this was a failed, fake meditation; my brain simply playing tricks on me. This happen years after my bro would say different times about my dark angel so I have thought if I subconsciously then made one up during the meditation. I was to meet my spirit guide by a fire during the meditation. It did not do anything to me. It just look down while it gave me a piece of paper and behind the dark hood I could not tell of it's face.

We have had paranormal happenings in the home and a friend of mine who I have not told about my bro's "vision", has several times said the same thing - that there is a dark "male" energy attached to me and telling her to get out (like out of the house). She state that when I or "we" come over to her home more paranormal stuff happens there that usually don't happen, but this was now long ago.

My mind wants to tell me that if we have spirit guides - of course they had to be positive light entities, but then because of what has happen I wonder if anyone has seen what my bro and friend has seen (I can't say if it is the same "entity" they see or 2 different ones) or if this has come up during meditation to anyone else?

Can it be something that wish to be seen as dark, but is good still?

If it is truly dark then I don't get it

Last edited by asearcher : 14-07-2020 at 10:38 PM.