Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 13-04-2016, 07:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Old 13-04-2016, 07:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Old 13-04-2016, 07:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze

I would love to hug a lion!

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 13-04-2016, 08:43 PM
Deactivated Account

Aww... Those photos of Kevin Richardson never get old. Too big for me to hug though.. =/

I'll hug a little one. No questions asked.

Annoyed much? lol

Old 18-04-2016, 04:57 PM
Master
Keep seeing these guys everywhere!!!

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 19-04-2016, 05:02 PM
Deactivated Account

What bird is that, MG? I seem them a lot, too. I was just telling my friends in chat room how common I have been seeing these birds lately. I am thinking mine are Falcons or Osprey.

I think it means spirituality, your headed in the right direction. All roads lead to Florida this summer hehe

Ospey prey in waters, I do live near the rivers

Baby Falcon

Old 19-04-2016, 05:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
What bird is that, MG? I seem them a lot, too. I was just telling my friends in chat room how common I have been seeing these birds lately. I am thinking mine are Falcons or Osprey.

I think it means spirituality, your headed in the right direction. All roads lead to Florida this summer hehe

Ospey prey in waters, I do live near the rivers

Baby Falcon

Aw clover! I love ospreys! They are red-tailed hawks! I am currently in the Hudson Valley in NY and they are EVERYWHERE! Amazing birds... I also keep seeing blue herons... telling me to go home to FL hahaha

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 19-04-2016, 09:05 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
Aw clover! I love ospreys! They are red-tailed hawks! I am currently in the Hudson Valley in NY and they are EVERYWHERE! Amazing birds... I also keep seeing blue herons... telling me to go home to FL hahaha

Ah Ok. You know, I can't say for sure what bird it is I see, because I just read we do have hawks in the area. Not sure how to tell the difference I wear glasses and I haven't been wearing them lately. WE do got blue herons! I saw one just before the winter came. They are incredibly beautiful, I have never seen one in Michigan up until the past 6 months. Yes, signs. They are gorgeous,they own their space and they know their beautiful, as least I like to believe so.

In the area around November The pic is too far. I can never catch it in time ( its in the center) the fly too quick on me!

Old 22-04-2016, 09:44 PM
Experiencer
Is the bag empty, or is it full? Is it flying through the air, snagged high up in a tree, or crushed on the ground? Anything and everything can bring a spirit message, much like any food can be made into soup.
Old 22-04-2016, 11:06 PM
Experiencer
Last week, just before waking up, an ocelot ran across my path, left to right. I know it was an ocelot, for a voice said just that, "ocelot." Otherwise, I may have thought it was my Bengal cat who went across Rainbow Bridge four years ago. I looked up the meaning and liked the message on this site: Spiritwalkministry.com

I'm trying to figure out how to post photo links to SF. Gosh, I may have to read some directions somewhere. My ocelot was running, but this one will have to do.

Oops, that didn't work. Never give up! Never surrender! (except to Spirit.)

Last edited by Clover : 23-04-2016 at 12:40 AM.