Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 31-10-2021, 11:06 PM
Master
Glass Frogs

I really love the aesthetics of this Amphibian.
The glass frogs are frogs of the amphibian family Centrolenidae. While the general background coloration of most glass frogs is primarily lime green, the abdominal skin of some members of this family is transparent and translucent. The glass frog is found in humid montane forests throughout Central and South America including Belize, Costa Rica, Colombia, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico and Panama.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg oo_135327.jpg (55.6 KB, 3 views)
Old 31-10-2021, 11:10 PM
Master
The Animal kingdom is so magical, knowing animals exist that look otherwordly lets me have faith that there must be a varaiety lifeforms in the galaxy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cochranella_susatamai03.jpg (32.2 KB, 2 views)
Old 03-11-2021, 05:35 PM
Ascender

Those little green tree frogs are so neat. I remember the first time I saw one. I was about 7 or 8 and I was visiting with an aunt and uncle with my sister in N.C. They lived out in the country. It was summertime and a tree frog jumped on the screen door. So green. So tiny.

We went to Orlando when our daughter was little (4 or 5) to visit Disney and Universal and the room we stayed in had a screened-in balcony. At night all those tree frogs would sing. It was really loud. Not something I was used to hearing on a summer night. I'm used to hearing crickets on a summer evening.

I still think tree frogs are cool.
Old 08-11-2021, 09:28 PM
Master
I do not know much about frogs, but I do think they are neat creatures, and the Glass Frog I just learned about .