Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 02-05-2021, 07:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Ghosts are not the same as spirits, discarnate individuals who live in the so-called etheric world.
Old 09-07-2021, 10:14 AM
madalina_diana

There is a house where a child, is searching for her parents , can be seen in stairs speaking.
Old 10-07-2021, 05:10 PM
Experiencer

I would get rid of it because I don't believe it's a child's spirit.
Old 10-07-2021, 05:11 PM
Master
I would wonder why a child ghost spirit is drawn to me?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 10-07-2021, 05:15 PM
Master
First thing that would come to my mind is the 'visitor' might be my sister's little baby..................

If it is, I know my sister would be delighted.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 11-07-2021, 09:52 AM
asearcher

I'm so very sorry for her , you and your family's loss, BigJohn.

I had a past life meditation regression a long time ago and in it experienced dying as a child but stayed on because I did not want to leave my surviving family but I was being visited and told to let go and follow that someone and that I could always visit.

I have had specific experiences and soon after I had began to know a new person, a sensitive sweet looking mom, she confided to me that it was so strange, she had had an experience - after getting to know me - and then began telling what I had exactly experienced too in the past. She added she did not know any children who had past on. She said she had never experienced anything like it. I can't of course say it is one and the same, but still - the exact same behavoir. I had not said anything about my previous experiences to her.
Old 11-07-2021, 01:28 PM
Master
The World, at times, seems to be getting smaller and smaller.

Thanks for sharing.

Old 12-07-2021, 03:12 AM
Master
I only have been asked once for help with a child. We move it on like all the others. The approach might be a bit different.
The spirit has to trust you. To some spirits you have to come across as very strong and powerful, others as motherly and so on.
Old 30-09-2021, 04:57 AM
asearcher

Hi!

I'm back with this thread. I don't even know how to put this and I am just hoping I am making it right: There was/is a child-spirit around us at times.

The background story with this one is what I think is this: It has had a mum who was bend by those times (long ago). The father had a drinking problem and a temper. So not a good drunk. Most aren't good drunks.

The child recognize some of the energy that I have been having as that of his mum.

There is someone else I know and I could see right away that this was a sensitive female. She had a lot of the same components that I have had or still have.

She told me in her past she had a destructive relationship, and before that a destructive, dominant father (first her mother bending and then later as she was grown up herself she was bended).

She has began to tell me of the same experiences as we have had.

Before I did the go-to-the-light and before that preparing the other side to send loved ones to this child getting ready for the transmission, to help me out here.

The thing is this child-spirit has figured out it has free will. It feels at home with those type of energies. It loved it's mother and felt responsible for her. It only wanted to be close to it's mother. The father it loved too in distance but could not trust and was too young to understand. I think it weight it down - this with it's dad. It still have and feel that responsibility to not talk. Loyal to the parents. Afraid of it's dad. In those times I don't think grown ups talked that way with children. We're from different times. This is strange to the child.

I often hear this word "The devil's drink", I'm assuming this is the explaination for how the father changed into the devil when drinking. That the mum has explained that in those terms, and that the child feels as if have to watch out for dad as well because he is not really the devil if he would just stop drinking the devil's drink.

I think there was a fear that if the mum left the dad he would get custody of the child, the child stays here, on the land, and could kick out the mum, this way she endured, to not loose her child, not leave her child alone with him. At first I thought that this can't be true thinking that women, mothers automatically got custody of the children but further back in time they didn't, it went to the father (who was working full time - and how would he be able to look out for it? pay someone or let a female relative do so?).

As I have done some internal job with myself as I used to have a dependence streak in me, a vulnerability, and bending too in the situation I was in before, my energy has changed but it has still peeked in on me now and then. But I can tell that despite the female being happy now it still has some qualities that is attracting this child-spirit to her more so than me.

It would do happy-things with it's mum and would help out. I have not experienced any rages or bad behavoir with it (only one time it screamed in the world we were in and I could feel its pain). Before all this I never thought a child-spirit would be walking around in the lower realms, and I would too think this is not really a ghost-child but someone pretending to be. In the past the legend stories is a type of child-spirits who got treated immensely badly, abonden and then turned into, I forgot the word for it.

Have anyone heard of this? That a spirit is attracted to a specific energy?