Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-08-2021, 03:00 AM
Guide

Activity in my Home

Hello, is there anyone here that can please tell me what is going on in my home please?

I have had a lot of things going on this year with a possible Mirror Soul situation, and his Higher self is here. I was told his higher self is here to protect me in the 5D from lower vibrational spirits.

A couple people have told me I am glowing this year, so I don't know if I am or have begun attracting things again. I am living in a new place.

Just in the last 1.5 months or so I've had the following:

Sometimes the bed shakes when I am in bed asleep, not very often, and maybe that is just a figment of my imagination. I also had fairy activity. I was reading up about it, and told that sometimes fairies are pixies, and my place was a mess, and I got spooked, and during a prayer as I do them twice a day, upon waking and before bed, I asked to please not allow the fairies to be here, even if they're good, as they freak me out. They've gone. Also, they were coming up in reads over a 1.5 week span.

Today, I was having a nap, and listening to a movie that was very loud, and than a woman whispered my name to me, which woke me, and the movie had been turned WAY down, it was a new movie - playing on youtube, but I also don't remember turning it down. I could have. But that spooked me. It was not a voice I know of, but I felt like someone could have been standing in my door way. I was worried I was going to miss my "check in" in the evening, if I slept past the time.

The thing that is errie about this to me, is that when I'd been living in another city a few years ago, I had MAJOR paranormal activity, that spooked me so bad for 1.5 years, I slept with the lights on. & one thing that happened was I had a demon use my mother's voice to say my name when I was sleeping. & my name is a different variation of what it used to be, I changed it, but when my name was said at the time, it was my old name, the name no one uses on me anymore. This afternoon, this whisper used my old name. Also, I had not spoken to my mother in about 5+ years, nor did she live in that city.

Another thing too, is I bought some more sage to burn about a month ago, and I could not smell it, nor did I feel any change to the air, which is probably a good thing. It is fairly pungent I feel, and I thought it odd, you know I couldn't smell it.

Tonight I am burning the sage, & I can smell it, and it feels so much better.

At the beginning of last week, the internet shut off, though everything was connected. It got fixed, but so strange. Than a few days later, my laptop kept going black, and would not come back on, this was just after I'd had the battery changed. I mean maybe it is nothing. But strange. I feel I've fixed this problem.

In the last month, I've also begun to take better care of myself.

I am just curious if it is going to be a problem, or starting to unfold to a bigger issue...?

Can anyone see anything please? Maybe my hypervigilance is just going off on me a bit, but yea...I cannot handle "bump in the night"