Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 04-12-2021, 07:59 AM
asearcher

Anyone else experienced this?

In my own life, in my dreams, now and then I come to understand that I am now in the lower realms. There are times I feel drugged down there. There are times I feel dozed off. There are times I am aware of others, what they now are, coming in closer, draining me, trying to touch me.

There are times where other people? have come in to protect me or to take me away from there, and I wake up.

I have dismissed it as nightmares, as extracts from the past life's "limbo"-existence between life and death.

When I have meditated for spirit guides there were those times when to me apparent dark guides would show up for the party. I don't know if they were there to protect me or to trip me, and I would call it a day (quit the meditation).

I wish I could remember more what is happening in these dreams where I am spending time in the lower realms and to present a better idea as to why this is happening and what is going on, but I can't, but hoping perhaps someone on this forum knows what I am talking about?

I remember too much from a past life, was reborn in the same era, little time in between. She was fighting an addiction and was well on her way when she died and her ex boyfriend gave her something her body couldn't stand. I do not know but I can guess that if she had a bewildering, horrendous way of dying, and not wanting too, and all the negativity about it, that she sooner or later ended up in the lower realms.

There are times when I have woken up from these sort of dreams, where I have been touched there are strange marks after it, it is too placed as if to let me know what happened in the dream was true, just so you know. You belong to us or you are on of us? Or we are warning you?

When I was in care of a mentally ill individual that one would say it constantly saw around me a big dark "angel"? who would through telepathy express that if I was to be hurt or worse by this individual, who had actual thoughts of doing that to me, but didn't, that it would kill and it would know true pain if so.

I have a medium friend who has said now and then that she sees and feel and will try to communicate (telepathically) with what she perceives as dark beings that are drawn to me. She has twice been getting such strong symptoms - as pure warnings - from these beings to back off, it is so that she had to cut it short, take a break. Then there are times when she says she can't notice them. She's been told all sorts of things, like "She's mine" and "I'm here to protect her".

Last edited by asearcher : 04-12-2021 at 10:45 PM.
Old 10-12-2021, 12:30 AM
Master

Do the circulation of white light/middle pillar , its on you tube and I have a post hear from a number of years ago . I will post a new one if asked . The ritual recharges you from any negativity .
Old 10-12-2021, 05:35 AM
asearcher

Thank you very much, Desert Rat, will do :)