Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 11-03-2022, 05:28 AM
Master
🥳APPORT MEDIUMSHIP🥳

I have witnessed Apport Mediumship.

Has anybody else had such experiences?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 14-04-2022, 01:51 PM
Master
What is that?

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 15-04-2022, 10:02 AM
Administrator
Apport mediumship is the transportation of an inanimate object done through the medium.
some have proven to be true but some have also been proven to be false.

Namaste
Old 15-04-2022, 12:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Apport mediumship is the transportation of an inanimate object done through the medium.
Thank you for that.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 15-04-2022, 03:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
In 'our realm', some have claimed some things have disappeared and reappeared somewhere else. Some have claimed some things have appeared all by them self and they were not somewhere else. Apport Mediumship is considered by some Spiritualist to be the highest form of Mediumship. Even before Modern Day Spiritualism, this kind of activity was common in the various religions by different names.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 15-04-2022, 08:00 PM
Deactivated Account
Apportation of living flowers has also been reported and apported objects are said to be sent as tokens, small gifts, from friends in the
so-called world of the spirit.

Apports may be a characteristic of the mediumship of certain individuals and are certainly of interest and curiosity value but as with other phenomena they should not distract us from the primary purposes of mediumship.
Old 15-04-2022, 08:28 PM
Master
The expression "with other phenomena they should not distract us from the primary purpose of mediumship' might not hold water. The reason I say that is that in some versions of Modern Day Spiritualism that might be true but this subheading is not under Spiritualism.

To support my position, the Hebrews had their manna which might be considered one of the greatest apports of all times.

And then if we look into some of the other religions, you might be surprised how 'apports' have played major roles in their respective religions.

Old 18-04-2022, 04:09 PM
Deactivated Account
What should be remembered is that the production of apports doesn't show evidence of life-after-death, one of the most important two attributes of mediumship. I'm speaking about the present day, of course, and not about ancient historical times.

Indeed the point can be argued - and I often have - that experiencing the production of physical phenomena may be of more interest to certain individuals than their finding evidence of life beyond the grave...... Many years ago the President of the Noah's Ark Society (physical mediumship) and I fell out about that point. (later we became great friends)

I hope you won't misunderstand what I've said. I would be VERY interested to learn how our friends unseen can de-materialise a solid object, move it and then cause it to re-materialise in a different place. That's what happens with an apported object - apports are not objects brought from another dimension.

I'm sure you realise I'm already totally on-board about survival? I know that it's our spirit friends who do this for our pleasure and entertainment. I see apports as trivia, something done for fun.
Old 18-04-2022, 04:48 PM
Deactivated Account
Reflecting on the thread title over a gin I got to thinking that I hadn't ever heard of a term 'apport mediumship'......

I've heard of mental mediumship, physical mediumship, evidential mediumship, clairvoyant mediumship, healing mediumship and a few others; but not 'apport mediumship'. Thinking about things further I'd really only heard about apports (and occasionally asports) in connection with, and as a side-issue to, physical mediumship. Evidential mediumship is by far the most helpful form of mediumship as far as I'm concerned, no matter what form of mediumship brings about persuasive evidence of survival and identity of the spirit individuals communicating.

As always I'm speaking about recent times and not about historical events.

Last edited by bobjob : 19-04-2022 at 06:11 AM.
Old 18-04-2022, 05:22 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I have witnessed Apport Mediumship.
Has anybody else had such experiences?
After reading on apports I would say yes I have experienced such phenomena many times.
Though my experiences in Yuwipi and Lawampi and other various Native ceremonies may not fall under the classification of apports or mediumship.