Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-12-2021, 05:54 AM
Master
For most death is emotional and involves grieving. Grieving is the way we process death in our mind.
Removed from emotions death is neither sad nor beautiful. Funerals can be beautiful or sad, but death
is all about loss, change on a dynamic and impact level. People deal with change differently. There is
no right or wrong in this.
Old 17-12-2021, 07:54 PM
Master
Death is sad- but it’s all part of reincarnation—-I hate reincarnation; but there’s this struggle that drags you through it… and you end up on the rollercoaster… it doesn’t mean life is finished but life goes on- beyond suspended animation and all that comes with sleeping beauty: that makes up pretty much my afterlife; until finally reincarnation comes from reincarnating …and enough is enough—- you have to die and go through these series of incarnations where your manifestations are wired and live—- ghost theories and invisibility (allowed to interact with the world or not) better for the future and causes further reincarnations… avatars are not suitable with blood& organs—- we are light bodies and eat energy… recycled energy… fusion… that’s all we are- breaking us apart from the nucleus is a hard job and most of time we just scrap the barrel—- cutting it fine with intent and cause… I hate my children are on reincarnations and simply can’t bare the pain I don’t know what’s more precious —- than keeping a whole atom without coming away from wholeness’ that way we experience life together as one and in union with unity.. anything that comes away from that wholeness is simply left to rot.. out in the cold—- death damages us, and causes sickness’ and unless we are whole we can’t get over it—- it will get over us…what we need is a whole observer where the nucleus is the flame-the family-nothing can brake that seal apart from death it self- sometimes I believe we are all ready dead or reincarnate of the dead - living …till death the second death: when the Big Bang happened and everything was we were connected to God—- we witnessed connection with everything- suddenly it went all bad- death had been- other times I think we lived and die here once- until death do us apart- we will then vampire until the second death… or nucleus death: deteriorating doesn’t do it- simply I believe we teleported —- and died and lived at the same time—- simple connected to everything—- experiencing togetherness’ and filled our cup: simply we either died or lived and there’s only two options to really die ‘ and enter forever- since life is… when life was not something was: in an instant- the beginning of that realised all amounts to one person or entity- eventually we came and filled all that belongs and be- in one universe that can’t be because the universe is the mind of the entity- suddenly others came into being… I’ve reincarnated and been taken by the fire- in my accident… it’s the hardest thing that could happen… but either way it must happen or it will begin again… id rather we were jumpers living till death but maybe we are teleporters’ in the middle of each - resembling as teleportation… and resulting in either happening naturally???! Or we died and live or live to die??! Either way it’s a beautiful game… the devil won!?? Than teleportation happened- no one won but either way everything is a teleporter—- and mattering into existence and out of existence—- until eventually it will seize to be by detriment decomposition—- another theory we were while with our dreams- wife/children/kingdom-family, friends : maternal stuff but we became to full and touched it now we experienced an observer where we are trying to break free of that wholeness’ grass is greener on the other side- anything is better than you had- than a dream of everything- then different universes come into play- some how merging with the life or atom of observer…we are to content: then the observer is all of the dream that death is realised upon and we are trying to get away from it- or gain too it—- out look is needed- cup is half full or empty… in context we’ve seen everything and know everything- but we lost the information due to reincarnation- same with talents :we were born full perfect but reincarnation entered in from the subject—- and messed everything up but it’s called our higher self and we are remembering and reincarnated until we reach that level-it’s like karma-we were judged the moment we entered life- and all the time lines was known including the death- likely in the book of records- we can change those timelines by our reincarnations… learning until we eventually die?!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 22-12-2021, 11:17 PM
jaminhealth

My take on it all today:

Sad = my 5 yr old nephew was killed by a trash truck about 35 yrs ago.

Beautiful/Relief = my friend's 98 yr old mom died yesterday after being on life supports for about 2 weeks.

Reincarnation issue, I don't go to that one anymore.
Old 23-12-2021, 03:07 AM
Bambo

A good reply Jamin...... Sometimes it is wonderful seeing someone not suffer anymore......
Old 23-12-2021, 03:27 AM
jaminhealth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambo
A good reply Jamin...... Sometimes it is wonderful seeing someone not suffer anymore......

One thing I am Bambo, is realistic. 98 yrs is a heck of a long good run and honestly this woman had a charmed life.
Old 08-01-2022, 04:57 AM
Newbie ;)

What a superb kind and loving offer to mankind from the Avatar.
In pure light and truth.
Old 23-01-2022, 04:29 PM
Knower
Hello all.

I don't think I have the answer of the topic, but I may contribute with some examples from my life.

When my grandmother passed away, who was ill and surrounded with an evil person who made her last days hell, I didn't feel sad. I felt somehow "happy" (if that is the right word), I had a smile on my face because I knew she went to a better place, no more pain and suffering, like someone said above. I didn't cry at all!

When a young cousin, 13 yo, passed away (suddenly from fast cancer; before that he was a healthy kid), even though I wasn't even close with him, I cried loudly, and couldn't stop to cry.
Old 23-01-2022, 11:12 PM
Newbie ;)

The beautyof Autumn is death.
Old 24-01-2022, 06:29 PM
Master
I was working with a terminally ill patient in a hospital. He had accepted that he only had
a day or two to live. When I’d go into his room we would laugh and joke together, sometimes
about his death.

Then his relatives came to see him and as I peeked in his room, his relatives were crying and
grieving their loss, even before he had died. When the relatives left I went back into the room
and asked my patient how was he doing?

He told me that he was doing fine until he saw his relatives. He had accepted his death but his
relatives had not, and they were projecting their grief onto him. It often happens that the person
who is dying is in a much better place mentally and emotionally than the loved ones who remain behind.

The death of a child is one of the most impacting things I have experienced. When I was a combat medic
in Vietnam I carried a dead baby in my arms who I had found laying alongside the road. It was a very
powerful experience for me, for some reason more impacting then the death of an adult.
Old 07-02-2022, 08:42 PM
Pathfinder

Since I was about 7 years old, I had considered death an old friend to meet at the end of a journey... Kind of an extremely mature thought for a child and I never dared to tell it to anyone... Here, in this forum is a first...

My own fear of dying came from the fact that should I have died earlier than some very old age, the loved ones I would leave behind (such as my parents) would be devastated... and I could not stand that...

later on when I witnessed my first funeral, my great grandma (which was 90something) had passed away... I considered death a sweet release because she was very fragile and unable to take care of herself... everybody else was crying but I felt relieved... her soul was not a prisoner of that body anymore...

Another "face" of death was revealed to me when I witnessed the decline of health of a child that was an acquaintance of ours... had a serious neurological disorder and passed away when he was 20 I think... That death was sad...

I would not consider death beautiful... death is a concept/idea/cosmic action that invokes a feeling...
sadness, terror, release, emptiness, even happiness...

Death comes at different time to different people, and causes different feelings... for a child/youth it brings great sadness because you sense that they missed all the things they could do should they had the opportunity to stay here...
for someone old, it is mostly a feeling of emptiness, but also a recognition that their time had finally come... a full life with all the memories and lessons to carry on their next journey.

To my ever-growing mind, it is always a long-lost friend that will come and greet me when the time is right to accompany me to the start of my next journey... Contrary to belief, I find "him" quite charming and not at all frightening... I quite enjoy his jokes too... and... he is a most excellent companion...