Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-05-2022, 04:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Neil
Exactly what you have been doing is a really good way of transmuting thoughts. You are changing them straight away to something positive, so the negative energies of the original thought don’t have a ‘chance’ to create any reality. .....
Not exactly. This thing from Joseph Murphy is correct but then it isn't a reaction. As soon as it IS a reaction, as the example in the OP, then it has already manifested as the reality is there.
If nothing is going on really, not yet, but you still have a negative thought come up and then manage to stop that in its tracks and turn it into positive, that's different.

Also transforming is not the same as transmutation. Transmutation is on a far deeper level.
How to do it, by working on your own spiritual growth & development. That will clear your body, energy bodies, and eventually you'll be able to hold more and more light.
Transforming and eventually also transmuting are part of the process. In a way go by themselves.
You can help that along by doing what was said in the OP but it won't really have any effect if it remains a superficial thing. It has to be something that begins to go deeper, sink in, become the new way of being.

There are also people who transmute entire processes of a collective field. This is very heavy and intense. I've seen someone go through a piece of that during a workshop. Not for the faint of heart, not even to see. That, however, is not something you choose, it's part of your Soul path or not.
Old 16-05-2022, 12:19 AM
Master
Generally going about everyday life, people who haven’t let the fullness of truth penetrate and undo them, often miss moments to let the fullness of that truth clear them fully, to not let it happen again. This is what I classify as transmutation, changing one’s entire reality within. Any issue you face, requires full attention to move through the whole.

It will catch you time and time again until it’s transformed.

And you’ll always meet the piece of the whole showing you where your still able to transform/transmute.

People can and do live with their petty behaviours, thinking that’s just me and expect others to just accept it as normal. Of course the one transforming through those behaviours won’t have to concern itself, but generally if your a conscious seeker, all those little subtle reactions are part of a bigger issue still clawing at you, if your the one reacting or behaving in old patterns that don’t support bridging togetherness as your own union.

If you look at this through the Buddhist teachings, you’ll see that allowing the fullness of the truth to penetrate you fully, allows for changes in how you relate/speech in how you think and direct your energies. In this view your taking full responsibility for all of you in your interactions with the world.
Old 16-05-2022, 06:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
If you look at this through the Buddhist teachings, you’ll see that allowing the fullness of the truth to penetrate you fully, allows for changes in how you relate/speech in how you think and direct your energies. In this view your taking full responsibility for all of you in your interactions with the world.

The only energy you need to focus on is the energy of love, love can do no wrong, TRUTH.

utopia
Old 20-05-2022, 10:02 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited_self
I understand. Thank you JustBe and Inavalan. I see it now as a two-prong approach. Feeling it wholly in my being but also uprooting the belief that led to emotion. :)
Your reality is defined by your perceptions, your perceptions are defined by your beliefs and your beliefs are defined by your definitions, in a nutshell. If you define something as 'positive' then positive it shall be, it really is that simple. It then becomes compatible with your paradigm and everything is hunky dory. If you define something as 'negative' then it becomes incompatible with your paradigm, cognitive dissonance kicks in and it becomes unacceptable. Hence your emotional reaction.

"Lower vibration" is not acceptable to your paradigm of yourself as a 'Spiritual Being', "something positive or accepting" is compatible with your paradigm of yourself as a 'Spiritual Being'. 'Negative' was your initial emotional response to the thought because it was unbecoming of your definition/self perception of you as a 'Spiritual Being'. Spiritual Beings don't have such thoughts, do they?

Thinking of yourself as being Spiritual is as human as thinking "Ugh..why is this person going 60 in the left lane when its passing only."

The thought that you are Spiritual is the same as the thought that something is positive is the same as the thought that something is negative. Is the same as the thought that I could us some green tea right now.
Old 21-05-2022, 03:21 AM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited_self
Helllo,
How does everyone transmute energies? Is there a specific practice one does? I would love to know.

Many thanks!
Working with positive personal energies is the go, transmute negative energies into positive.

To see how good you are at it, see how fast you can change a persons negative reaction into a positive one.

Love you.
Amen utopia
Old 23-05-2022, 10:10 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Working with positive personal energies is the go, transmute negative energies into positive.
Not using the words at all is liberating.
Old 26-05-2022, 08:52 AM
Yes, good topic. I commend you for changing your thought about that driver! Yay!

Changing 'stinkin thinkin ', made popular by Stuart Smalley, lol, happened for me practicing ACIM*,
a mind shift happens..halleluya...I have no idea how to spell that.
Before that practicing Thought Control.
Before that, lol, practicing things Jesus said and some apostles~ basically, knock off the judgment, focus on God...
knock off looking at others and what they're doing, period.
("They're on their own path...just be concerned about your own, Miss H!")

*A Course In Miracles

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-05-2022, 09:46 AM
Master
I'm with Just Be on this one as I find bringing it back from what's happening out there to what it actually feels like in my own body keeps me present and effectively drops the tensions that keeps things from flowing freely.
Old 26-05-2022, 11:31 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I'm with Just Be on this one as I find bringing it back from what's happening out there to what it actually feels like in my own body
But what 'creates' your perception of what it feels like?