Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 27-09-2006, 03:58 PM
bodylisious32

Hi Blue Spirit,

LOL my name is kerry, but i spell it KERI , LOL U SED KEN LOL......

Am glad what little info i passed on to you there as helped , am sure your hubby will come through to you when the time is right ,
some times we think we are ready but we are not , lol....they know when we trually are ready...... nice though that you are feeling his presence,,,,,,
Anyway pleased to meet your aquaitence, enjoy ure day,
much love and light ,
and protection,
xxxkezxxx.
Old 27-09-2006, 05:21 PM
dreamer

Hi Bluespirit, in my opinion the only thing that can ever be known for absolute definite is the feeling you hold inside, evrything else can be explained away (maybe spuriously sometimes but neverthe less explained away i.e. this is just an illusion/dream/virtual reality etc) so knowing this learn to trust and listen to your inner voice/feeling, learn to understand your intuition it will speak more truth to you than anything else can, it will tell you when something feels right and when something feels wrong - go with the things that feel right and learn from any mistakes you make, take chances but always be willing to step back and apologise and ask with all your heart that you will be guided to whatever it is you want and allow yourself to be guided.
Old 27-09-2006, 06:25 PM
bluespirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodylisious32
Hi Blue Spirit,

LOL my name is kerry, but i spell it KERI , LOL U SED KEN LOL......

Am glad what little info i passed on to you there as helped , am sure your hubby will come through to you when the time is right ,
some times we think we are ready but we are not , lol....they know when we trually are ready...... nice though that you are feeling his presence,,,,,,
Anyway pleased to meet your aquaitence, enjoy ure day,
much love and light ,
and protection,
xxxkezxxx.

many apoligies,Keri! (Gawd,my eyes must be getting bad)
Dug out my one and only meditation cd and did a little meditation this evening,ages since I did one. this one includes protection in it as well.
The sheer relaxation of it was wonderful,I needed that as well. But while I was meditating,felt those little soft touches on my face. So feel I'm getting somewhere at last.
Cheers,Teri.
Old 27-09-2006, 06:35 PM
bodylisious32

No probs lol,
you know the ironic thing here is along tym ago wen i was first starting off on my meds one of the two indian names given to me, was BLUE SPIRIT, the other WHITE ARROW, lol just seems funny, that i should be talking to you iit only clicked before lol.....

xxxkezxxx.
Old 27-09-2006, 06:45 PM
bluespirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer
Hi Bluespirit, in my opinion the only thing that can ever be known for absolute definite is the feeling you hold inside, evrything else can be explained away (maybe spuriously sometimes but neverthe less explained away i.e. this is just an illusion/dream/virtual reality etc) so knowing this learn to trust and listen to your inner voice/feeling, learn to understand your intuition it will speak more truth to you than anything else can, it will tell you when something feels right and when something feels wrong - go with the things that feel right and learn from any mistakes you make, take chances but always be willing to step back and apologise and ask with all your heart that you will be guided to whatever it is you want and allow yourself to be guided.

I agree with you,Dreamer,I am actually an Empath,I know this for sure,can sense someone's mood near and far but sensing spirit,I am never a 100% sure. Thank for your output. Much appreciated. Blue
Old 27-09-2006, 06:50 PM
bluespirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodylisious32
No probs lol,
you know the ironic thing here is along tym ago wen i was first starting off on my meds one of the two indian names given to me, was BLUE SPIRIT, the other WHITE ARROW, lol just seems funny, that i should be talking to you iit only clicked before lol.....

xxxkezxxx.

Aha! Coincidents do happen,I've had things like that before. I've been given the two names of guides,one was
Aplishka and one Arthur. But i have a feeling it is Arthur who has actually woken me at times during the night when Ken was so ill.
I picked the name of Bluespirit because for some reason,It just popped into my mind.
Old 27-09-2006, 07:01 PM
bodylisious32

Color

maybe it was he your wonderful husband that christened you with your new beautiful name.....
xxxkezxxx.
Old 27-09-2006, 07:05 PM
bluespirit

Now that would be a nice thought....................
Old 27-09-2006, 07:36 PM
bodylisious32

Color

yeah.......... never say never ................
Old 27-09-2006, 07:40 PM
bluespirit

I never deny anything that I have no answer for.
Closed Thread