Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 16-09-2006, 02:42 AM
Tickle_Awakening_Sport

Channeling is not an easy work or task..We must allow the channelers as wella s the reciepients to be in a Calma tmosphere for the channeling process to unfold in a harmonious way. There are Spirits that accomodate it, others also try to disrupt it as well. So sometimes it is from the SPirit realm itself that the Spirits face challenges and hence certain MEDIUMS fail. Proof seeking is always a Good method. I have been trained by my teachers to always "Question Authority"
Love n light
JAGS
Old 25-09-2006, 11:03 AM
psychic sue

Ah don't get me wrong - I do believe in contact with the spirit world. It's channelling I have the problem with.

Sorry for your loss bluespirit. A lovely validation for you.

Sue x

JAGS - a true teacher will always teach you to question. I am not saying that I definitely don't believe - but am questioning evidence I have seen so far.
Old 27-09-2006, 11:26 AM
Knower
The medium at the Spiritualist service I attended last Sunday talked about this very subject in her address.

The way she explained the often nebulous contact between the spirit world and our physical world was that, if spirit manifested itself completely and on command so there could be absolutely no doubt as to its existence and wisdom, then we would never bother developing for ourselves. We would just ask for, and get, any information we required without having to think, experience and grow ourselves. The challenge of this life would be negated if spirit always told us unambiguously what was "in the next room".

I know a committed sceptic would say this explanation was a cop out, but if you try and look at it objectively, it seems reasonable enough to me. And besides, the spirit world isn't obliged to make contact at all. For all we know they might be occupied doing much more important and wide-ranging development of their own, without being at our beck and call down here asking them stupid things like what card someone is holding up next door! lol

Love and Light,
Jeremy
Old 29-09-2006, 05:48 AM
psychic sue

I agree with those thoughts Jeremy. We are here to learn - and progress - and there would be no point if we knew all the answers immediately.

Even our Guides can't intervene in our lives unless we ask them too. It always comes back the free will issue. You were given free will in order that you could choose. This is what is at the heart of learning, for me anyway.

Blessings

Sue x
Closed Thread