Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 24-02-2012, 02:59 AM
Master
The Healing Code

THE HEALING CODE

This is my description of how to use The Healing Code with a few minor additions and modifications. I recommend reading the book "The Healing Code" by Alexander Loyd.

The healing code premise, based in modern medical thought and quantum science, is that virtually all physical and psychological detriments to wellbeing are caused by stress. By this is meant destructive cellular memory stress signals remaining from the past. This is an energy medicine method that does not focus on the specific physical, emotional, relationship, learning or success problem, but works through specific healing centers and the Higher Power to release the stress-producing memory patterns... which heals the emotional heart and frees our natural healing capacities.

THE POSE (added: including the 5 elements and 10 meridians)

Place all 4 fingers together on your thumb and aim the tip of this hand pose at each of the 4 healing centers.

Holding the pose 2-3 inches away from the centers increases the energy. If touching them, hold longer.

(added: At other times, not using the healing code, you may feel to the place one hand in the pose (mudra) aimed toward or on an area of discomfort and on an energy center such as the third eye, heart or navel.)

THE FOUR HEALING CENTERS

Bridge - Above the bridge of the nose and between the eyebrows (pineal and pituitary) (added: third eye)

Throat - Center of the throat, the Adam's apple (thyroid and spinal cord)

Jaws - Behind the back corners of the jawbone, on both sides (emotional brain, amydala and hippocampus)

Temples - Just above and behind both temples (hypothalamus and 'higher brain' frontal lobes)

THE PREPARATION

1. Choose a specific problem, issue or negative pattern you wish healed, released or resolved.

2. Identify the primary negative feeling and belief related to the issue.

(added: If no feelings appear you can always go for fear as it is the underlying negative feeling underlying all others.)

3. Think back to a time when you had this feeling before, and see the memory in pictures, sounds and words (added).

Go with the strongest or earliest memory. Simply observe what you feel, see and hear without getting involved in it.

4. Form a positive truth statement that corrects the negative belief or feeling pattern that you acquired from that event.

THE TREATMENT

(modified) Say: "I pray / request that all known and unknown negative energies, unhealthy beliefs and emotional patterns, destructive cellular memories, and all physical issues related to (the problem, issue or pattern) are found, opened, released and healed to the fullest extent by the Light, Life and Love of God / the Higher Power."

THE CODE: Aim the pose with both hands at each for the 4 healing centers for about 30 seconds each, 2-3 inches away from the body, while you repeat your truth statement... and breathe with a positive feeling, such as love.

Repeat through the sequence for a minimum of 6 minutes, at least three times a day.

Consistent practice is essential for success, and the more you do it the better it works.

The healing code may be sent to someone else by treating your own body, inserting their name in the prayer/request.

Ongoing use of the code for the common life issues below, first on the negative side then moving into the positive, can

further heal you and bring you up to a higher level of well being, even when your worst problems are going and gone.

THE MAIN INHIBITORS - Letting go releases the mind and the body from negative patterns.

Unforgiveness --- Forgiveness --- Holding on to past pain, shame and blame.

Harmful --- Healthy Actions --- Coming from fear, selfishness, excessive self-protection and dominance/control issues.

Unhealthy --- Positive Beliefs --- Holding negative, wrong attitudes and expectations about ourselves, others and the world.

THE CORE HEALING FACTORS (a few are added)

Love --- Joy --- Peace --- Patience --- Goodness --- Choice / Self-control

Trust --- Kindness --- Humility --- Acceptance ---- Openness --- Being Present

blessings
Xan

Old 25-02-2012, 02:46 AM
Master
before I read all of this, are these things anyone can do right now, or is it necessary to read the book first? ♥
Old 25-02-2012, 02:51 AM
Master
Sapphirez... You can start with the steps now. The book helps gives the background, understanding of how it works and stories for inspiration.

I got it from the library and didn't have to pay anything for it.

Xan

Old 11-04-2012, 06:27 AM
Experiencer
Hi Xan! I did a search but I did not find this post. Perhaps I did not search for the right thing. The Healing Code is the most amazing thing that I have come across. Have you been using it long? Have you found success? I dabbled a bit in the success codes as well. It is such a gift IMO.
Old 11-04-2012, 04:16 PM
Master
Hi Zagacat...

I did use The Healing Code for a few months and found it very effective, mostly in subtle ways. My most tellable healing story is this:

I'm always interested in energy healing methods so I learned the method from a library book, although I didn't have a particular healing goal in mind.

At the time I'd been having small stingings in my feet at night, but sort of ignored it because it wasn't so bad and my research on peripheral neuropathy said there's no known cure.

After I began using The Healing Code, the first night it got worse in my feet. The second night I had stingings all over my body, waking up dreaming of biting insects on my skin. The third night it disappeared entirely. After that occasionally I would get a tiny stinging again. Doing The Healing Code immediately, without getting out of bed, stopped it. I haven't had another occurrence for some time now.

Xan

Old 11-04-2012, 05:36 PM
happydays

HTML Code:
pray / request that all known and unknown negative energies, unhealthy beliefs and emotional patterns, destructive cellular memories, and all physical issues related to (the problem,

I bought the book and tried it a year ago.

It did nothing for me; and I did not like how it was being 'sold' by the authors.

But, I think I got confused on how you do it. They don't make it all that clear!

I was doing the opening statement, as I held my hands near the various positions!!! It seems from your post that you should say the Truth statement.

Your post has clarified one or 32 things; and I am going to give it another go.

Thanks for your time and effort.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:35 PM
Master
You're welcome Happy Days. I'd like to hear how it goes for you this time.

By the way, I found it equally or more effective holding the hand pose on rather than near the points.

Xan

Old 11-04-2012, 07:40 PM
Henri77

Well I also bought the course few years ago..... for ME , it did nothing worth mentioning...considering the cost, and I moved on to other methods after several weeks. I HAD done healing work prior, so perhaps this system just wasn't what I needed.

Not dissing the product, just that there were better healing methods that worked for ME.
Sometimes we have to experiment to see what best suits us.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:49 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Hi Zagacat...

I did use The Healing Code for a few months and found it very effective, mostly in subtle ways. My most tellable healing story is this:

I'm always interested in energy healing methods so I learned the method from a library book, although I didn't have a particular healing goal in mind.

At the time I'd been having small stingings in my feet at night, but sort of ignored it because it wasn't so bad and my research on peripheral neuropathy said there's no known cure.

After I began using The Healing Code, the first night it got worse in my feet. The second night I had stingings all over my body, waking up dreaming of biting insects on my skin. The third night it disappeared entirely. After that occasionally I would get a tiny stinging again. Doing The Healing Code immediately, without getting out of bed, stopped it. I haven't had another occurrence for some time now.

Xan

It is mysterious and yet logical. I feel lucky to have found the codes. I wrote about my breath work experience sometime ago. I had dug up some emotions and could not seem to have the discipline to go back through and clear them out. Any time I started a breath session, fear resurfaced and I ended it. It was unlike my personality to let a little emotion rain on my parade. But rain it did. For over 8 months. Until the Codes. I feel blessed to have cleared out what ever it was that came up. Its just gone, like it never happened. I had some heart burn. I wasn't sure that the codes would help the heart burn but I tried one and it did. The heart burn has not returned. I have an emotional son that has nightmares. We tried the codes and he could not even remember the dream let alone show any fear. In fact, I have a lot of little instances.

Like happydays, when I first did the code, I also just kept saying the prayer. It was not until I revisited the reviews on Amazon that I realized the importance of the truth statements. It is important to use truth statements and not positive affirmations.

<3
Old 11-04-2012, 07:51 PM
happydays

HTML Code:
holding the hand pose on rather than near the points.

Interesting. To try and get back into Healing Code, and to sort out my confusion, I printed off your post, and the post of a second clued-up postee (totally different forum).

He posted that, if your hands are 'on', then it's not as powerful, and you need to spend more time on each position.

Horses for courses - as they say.

I will post on my progress, and maybe you'll be able to answer queries. I'm fairly intelligent, but the authors don't make it easy!!!

Thanks again