Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 13-11-2020, 03:10 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Dr Christiane Northrup on the covid vaccine. If you don't have time or patience to watch the whole thing, the first 12 minutes are the most informative on what this vaccine contains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcGZC9P9WBg

Bill Gates and Moderna: https://geopolitics.co/2020/09/05/bi...a-big-problem/

I love Dr Northrup, she speaks truth in my opinion..no vaccine for me.
Old 13-11-2020, 04:17 AM
Master
From the OP to the deniers to the those who knew something was not right about this all, do we see the reason for this topic to be where it is now? It is about health and well being, which the vaccine has NO inclination of providing as the video link supplied by linen has posted.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 13-11-2020, 08:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Conspiracy,aka remaining in the revolving proverbial door of suffering~aka negative thinking.
Your not being sarcastic now?

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 13-11-2020, 09:00 AM
Elfin

....I haven't read all the thread...... But I would be very reluctant to have vaccine.
Old 13-11-2020, 09:00 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Your not being sarcastic now?

Being sarcastic,is living in the proverbial revolving door also,

me,never.: p
Old 13-11-2020, 01:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Conspiracy,aka remaining in the revolving proverbial door of suffering~aka negative thinking.

I do believe HeightEnd is just trying to wake people up to the possibility that what we are seeing is not always really what is going on. I also agree with you that when you do wake up it is very easy to go down the rabbit hole of the conspiracy theories, whether they be truth or not.

I think finding a balance between knowing we are being lied to (which is not hard to see if anyone watches the news and trusts the government to stay home and tank all the economies which is a part of this theory and so easy to see from my perspective) and staying out of the fear we are being fed and the negative thinking - there is a balance between the two - a dance, and it gets easier the more we realize we can help each other through all this. With our light, our love, our hope, our Trust that the Universe has our back. Trust is the touchstone, no matter what is going on. Love will light the path.

So staying out of fear is the most important ingredient. And using your discernment about what other people are telling you that you have to do now to stay safe. I say I believe what my ******** meter tells me is the Truth, and we are not hearing it in the mainstream, so this thread is important to some, but some have "graduated" beyond the knowledge and are here to help with the Light, the kindness, to remind us all of our sovereign nature that we do all have free will, it cannot be taken if we don't allow it.

So there is benefit to both sides of the coin, and I appreciate that both sides are being represented here.
Old 13-11-2020, 01:18 PM
Master

On that note, here is a Heart Surgeon turned Holistic that keeps popping up on my feed that I finally listened to. More and more research has been done about what the human body is supposed to be eating and not eating, and I found it really fascinating that by eating certain foods and staying away from certain foods and supplements if you can't get the real thing can build our immune system to warrior levels. He talks about the science behind it. And yes, he is selling his books and who knows what else, but I am trying to be open to the Sky and what they present to me on my daily journey, so I finally listened. Really interesting...

How To FIGHT VIRUSES (Including COVID-19) & NEVER GET SICK AGAIN | Dr. Steven Gundry & Lewis Howes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zngYfRGsPs
Old 13-11-2020, 01:54 PM
Master

I also did want to say, since I seem to have this thread to myself right now LOL, is when Covid hit, I was NOT prepared. I had not been watching the news or listening to what people around me where buying into, and I did not like that. When toilet paper became a thing of the past on the shelves, and food supplies dwindled, it was not fun. Thank God I had a prepper son, who had stockpiled for us.

So I now believe in being prepared, and sometimes that means paying attention to what every one else believes as well, because the collective is also manifesting, and it may not be to your liking but unless you actually know how to jump timelines you may get to experience what every one else fears. The Other Side put it - you can stay and experience it, or get the heck out of the way of it. Since there is no getting the heck out of the way of it that I can see for now anyway, helping people stay out of fear (and helping myself stay out of fear) but also helping them to get prepped for things that may be coming is so important.

So I love listening to Alison Coe, and some QHHT sessions. If you are not familiar with her or them, it is Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy. Very not like the usual Hypnosis, where some other "being" comes through and gives information about this Event that is coming.

Now I have channeled about the Event, many times. It always surprises me, because it is not something I was ever thing about or was consciously aware of, and still the information remains basically the same. This event is going to happen eventually.

Do I believe it, even though I channel about it? I don't know. Do I find it utterly fascinating? Absolutely.

But what this one hypnosis session is about is possible earth changes and monetary changes and collapses of economies and such, which normally I would not want to share, because I don't believe in sharing fear, right?

However, if nothing else I have learned this year, it is to pay attention and be prepared. So I am trying to pay attention and I want to be prepared.

After listening to this video, what I get from it on a preparation level is prep the basic needs - food, water, toilet paper for gods sake, a bit at a time to build up a supply and not a run on the super market if panic hits again, and also build up as much as you can a supply of small bills so you don't have to barter things right away (what a concept - bartering = "so middle ages") seeds (I think they can be frozen) to plant if and when you may need them, and then have an emergency plan for it you have to bug out. It can't hurt, and hopefully if Covid magically disappears (which Sylvia Browne did predict - as well as the virus coming she predicted it leaving suddenly as well) then no harm, no foul.

I do feel better being prepared, it gives me some sense of control in this chaotic vibe, and then I get to look forward with a sense of fun instead of dread, because each day is a gift and if being prepared makes me feel good, then I should do that.

Anyway, for those that are interested, here is the Session - you don't have to believe it, but it is, as Dolores Cannon said, "mind candy". It is not very happy candy...so take it with lots of salt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu5QThkcwrQ&t=4155s
Old 13-11-2020, 03:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Whoa...after 3.30 min my mouth was so dropped I had to pause it!
Thank you!

PS Spiritual Dev ---new Akashic Records thread.

You might want to look into Judy Mikovits, PhD. She has written two books Plague and Plague of Corruption on corruption in the medical research field. At one time she claims Dr Fauci stole her invention and had her unlawfully incarcerated and literally ruined her career.

If you want a quick indoctrination you can find her on You Tube and Bit Chute (Please make Bit Chute one word in research ) You will get a real dose of what is going on behind the medical scenes.
Old 13-11-2020, 07:15 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
From the OP to the deniers to the those who knew something was not right about this all, do we see the reason for this topic to be where it is now? It is about health and well being, which the vaccine has NO inclination of providing as the video link supplied by linen has posted.

So I guess, I am healed now of a non real virus and any feature nonreal mutations of Covid19 that
may or may not exist.
Closed Thread