Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 30-01-2020, 12:25 PM
Newbie ;)

How to contact nature spirits?

Hello,

I was wondering, how I could make contact with nature spirits, when going for a walk through the forrest. Do I have to set an intention beforehand?

How do I know which spirits are around e.g. faeries, gnomes etc.? How do you decipher them? Do you have to have your third eye open to see them clearly?

Looking forward to your answers
Old 30-01-2020, 01:10 PM
Master
You have to learn to open up to receiving, and in nature this is real easy as it's safe. Nature doesn't judge, it's just there, does its thing, and Mother Earth always cares for you.
So best go alone. Before entering an area, stop, slow down your energy by getting out of your head and thoughts, breathing into your belly and relax. Then ask the Spirit of Place for permission to enter that place. Wait and feel. Feel in your heart. You will know and feel if it's 'yes' or 'no'. Most always it's 'yes' but don't assume.
By doing this you already open up and show respect to the beings there and the Spirit of Place, which is the guardian of that piece of nature.
Then enter it when allowed and keep opening up to the trees, the animal life, plants etc. Walk SLOW. If need be pause regularly when you see an interesting plant, flower, tree, bush and just greet it. And feel in your heart what it has to say, what its energy is. Some trees are friendly and open, others won't resonate with you, some trees can even be grumpy!
If you are attracted to one particular type of tree, like oaks or elder etc., find one and do this. Stand before it at a respectful distance and feel. Do this with other trees of that variety. Can you feel a similar energy from them all?
After a while you will begin to feel the personalities of a tree and maybe even get a favorite.
I love the energies of alder trees. They're very pure, innocent, playful, like children :) Elder is solemn, like an old lady you need to approach with respect or leave her be.
Hawthorn -a fairy tree- is wild, unruly and so on.
Oaks are solid, strong, as deeply rooted as their crown is high.
Don't just walk to a tree, their energy is slower than ours so first you have to lower yours too. Then ask if it's okay for you to approach and touch it. If 'yes', then do so, if 'no' then don't. Getting a 'no' from an individual tree happens more often than from the Spirit of Place. Sometimes trees just want to be left alone.

You can do this with everything in nature, including animals. Greet a bird, a squirrel etc. Take the time to listen to their sounds and song, how they move, run, fly.

This may not seem the answer to your question but it IS the way to open up and connect and to begin to feel nature. When that happens you will also begin to sense the Nature Beings. You will sense or know fairies are present, or other beings.
They are shy and sometimes reluctant to make their presence known as most people are very disrespectful towards them and nature.
That's why the whole first part is so important.
And always respect when you get a 'no'.
Old 30-01-2020, 08:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for your answer! I will definitely try that tomorrow and be on the lookout for alder trees in the forrest :)

Would you say, that a NO would feel more like a block in the heart?
Old 30-01-2020, 09:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by feelerthinker
Thanks for your answer! I will definitely try that tomorrow and be on the lookout for alder trees in the forrest :)

Would you say, that a NO would feel more like a block in the heart?
Just open up and feel. You will know. Your inner guidance / teacher will let you know. If you don't feel it right away, keep doing it. It can be you have to develop this, depending on what you (can) already do & feel.
If you keep at it and keep heeding your intuition 24/7 it will develop the fastest.
Old 31-01-2020, 03:48 PM
Knower

At some point you may want to leave them an offering, if you're serious about getting to know them. FairyCrystal is very accurate in her description of a good way to open the relationship. Intention is important in leaving an offering! I have used berries, nuts, coffee grounds, tobacco, cornflower, many things!
Old 02-02-2020, 08:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxTracks
At some point you may want to leave them an offering, if you're serious about getting to know them. FairyCrystal is very accurate in her description of a good way to open the relationship. Intention is important in leaving an offering! I have used berries, nuts, coffee grounds, tobacco, cornflower, many things!

Yeah, I think I have to try the food offerings and definitely have to practice more of my intuiton.
Old 29-03-2020, 11:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
You have to learn to open up to receiving, and in nature this is real easy as it's safe... And always respect when you get a 'no'.
My goodness what a beautiful amazing response and post. Pouring out the love. That's a whole life book there, folks! FairyCrystal, thank you for the wave of happy joy I received while reading that. Man that was feel-good stuff!
Old 30-03-2020, 07:33 PM
Master
I slowed down today by the trees and sure enough I could feel my self glide down to a place of quiet, vibrant presence! Oh I have felt that before, that elemental world. It’s like a buzz, life is alive! FairyCrystal thanks to you I can now consciously work at getting better at that, now that I have a little key.
Old 30-03-2020, 08:00 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
My goodness what a beautiful amazing response and post. Pouring out the love. That's a whole life book there, folks!
FairyCrystal, thank you for the wave of happy joy I received while reading that. Man that was feel-good stuff!
I know right ----that post of hers was spot on.

Offerings - any input FairyCrystal?
What was said seemed great, FoxTracks, just wanted even more input
that's all.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-03-2020, 09:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
I slowed down today by the trees and sure enough I could feel my self glide down to a place of quiet, vibrant presence! Oh I have felt that before, that elemental world. It’s like a buzz, life is alive! FairyCrystal thanks to you I can now consciously work at getting better at that, now that I have a little key.
You're welcome