Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 28-10-2020, 12:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
That picture earlier of the little fairy?

Has anyone read about the time Sylvia Browne was on a T - subway, that is sometimes above
ground then goes down...and she saw thru

the window a little fairy before she went in a tunnel...
The fairy took a double-take like, "You see me?"
Hahaha, so cute.

That's one of the great famous fake pictures, unfortunately. Beautiful but the faeries are made of paper. Check the Cottingly Faries

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 01-11-2020, 11:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
Hi Guys! I wanted to start a thread about different experiences we have had with elemental beings... faeries and whatnot...

I have "sensed" things before with my 3rd eye but have yet to witness any of these beings with my physical eyes.

Have any of you ever physically, actually seen any of these beings?

If so how, when and what did you do to be able to see? Was it something that you have always been able to do or was it something that you weren't expecting?

I am excited to see what you guys have to say!

I haven't seen any such creatures around. I doubt they exist because if they did we would've discovered them by now. We know of lots of tiny insect species in the jungles, we have microscopes to detect far smaller organisms but we can't detect any ''faeries''? And what niche would they perform in an ecosystem? You mean there's human-looking creatures that take care of flowers? That sounds like man made to me. I can't picture human-looking creatures taking care of the flowers in a time where humans didn't exist and T-Rex was stampeding through a field of flowers.

I've ''seen'' some stuff in dreams though but I don't think you would count that.

The one in the picture is obviously fake.
Old 25-11-2020, 03:37 PM
Suspended
Master
I was sent a beautiful big red moth on fathers day, stayed on my hand to photograph him - I seen something unusual today, and I was looking where to share it - seems appropriate here as the title says what have you seen - I'll share with you regarding the day I witnessed two bees mating very loud this year, was so loud I was flicking my ear to check it wasn't something in there - it was 2 bees at it making love - never seen this happen before, it was on the day I posted my 1000th post to become a master on here - unusual present from my spiritual support x...

Why I post here is, I witnessed today, 'never' seen this in 67 yrs here - a big spider in the cupboard, seen loads haven't we - but this one with his big spindly legs attached to web - and he was doing massive circular motion for 20 seconds, fending any danger off I expect as in me...
Old 04-06-2021, 10:51 PM
Pathfinder

I never had an experience where I would see Faeries with my Physical eyes. However, two experience accord to me: 1. in a dream, and 2. when I Astral Projected to a cavern where I met a Gnome and His siblings. The Gnome experience was One amazing and fun adventure. Many blessings!!
Old 31-07-2021, 06:41 AM
Newbie ;)

this will sound silly, and i'm not entirely versed in fairies, but...

when i was about 3 years old my sister lost one of her teeth. we were still young enough to believe the tooth fairy would come. but we shared a room, and while i was sleeping, my sister woke me up in the middle of the night. there was this glowing light -- flying somewhat slowly -- traveling towards my sister's dresser. it was small, but we both remember this much: it had a kind of red aura around it, wings, and legs -- and it appeared to be extending its arm outward, towards what, i don't know.

but back then, we believed in the tooth fairy, so we weren't entirely alarmed by this -- she just pointed at it and whispered to me, "look, it's the tooth fairy." we were amazed. but now that i'm older and i know that fairies aren't what bring little children small gifts when they lose a tooth, i wonder what that fairy was doing there -- is there some truth to the tooth fairy story? that when a child loses its tooth, it can attract a fairy or two, and it'll just fly around the room? again, i'm not well-versed in fairies, but this has left my sister and i curious for 16 years now. we remember it vividly, both of us, and there's no mistaking what we saw -- no trick of the light or bug could have been what we saw. i still wonder about it to this day.
Old 01-08-2021, 10:26 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by insulin
i'm not well-versed in fairies, but this has left my sister and i curious for 16 years now. we remember it vividly, both of us, and there's no mistaking what we saw -- no trick of the light or bug could have been what we saw. i still wonder about it to this day.

I think children who are naturally energetically aware and have a fondness of fairies will attract them. When my daughter was little, she loved fairies and I found some small unpainted resin fairy figurines that I painted and put up on display on the entertainment center in our small townhouse living room. We turned birdhouses found at craft stores into fairy houses and placed them outside among the flowers in our front yard. It wasn't long after that she asked me 'what is that red light that I see'. At first I was alarmed that it was a vision issue but she clearly saw it move around the room. She talked to them and they hung around our house. It was quite common for me to see a green or blue colored light zooming around at night when I would take out the trash. In time I started seeing them as energy outlines moving through the air. I could see them best in a darkened room. And I could swear that one time a fairy just flicked off the throw I had covered myself while I took a nap on the couch. I scolded them and told them that if they wanted to take a nap with me they were more than welcome to settle down next to me and with my eyes closed I could see a little fairy dressed in yellow fly down to the couch and lay down next to me. At one time I could see them a little clearer than I do now but they still come by from time to time to say hello.
Old 04-08-2021, 06:35 AM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalacticWarrior
when I Astral Projected to a cavern where I met a Gnome and His siblings. The Gnome experience was One amazing and fun adventure. Many blessings!!

That's awesome! I love gnomes.
Old 15-12-2021, 10:25 AM
Newbie ;)

hi
I live out in the mountains of Washington State, and I have often seen tiny lights. sometimes they are moving, often they are stationary.
I've also seen a living fog roll in illuminated by the full moon.
Our world, she is alive.
Old 22-01-2022, 12:09 AM
Seeker

I don’t think you could see them unless you were a liminal person, that is not sublunary of the mundane world/reality, if you are able to see in between worlds, into the spiritual plane. I have seen many many spirits and interact with them daily, because I am a liminal person. but I don’t know that I’ve seen mythic beings. I see large visions on the floor of mermaids, other time periods, and some spirits may have been members of the sidhe[ Irish fairy people/good people] but I don’t know.
Old 14-04-2022, 04:10 PM
Bambo

The other day I saw 2 deers in my yard...... One was standing there looking at me and I said hello and then they both jumped the fence in our yard..

I looked it up and it said its good luck to see them... Also I saw 2 toads and a frog on my bike walk last night.....