Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-02-2021, 11:57 AM
Seeker

Female spirit guide?

Hello everyone,

I need to some help with a dream I had.

I was at a park with a female who was talking to me. Although it seemed more like instructing me about what to write or not. I had a written petition in my hand with some words I can’t remember but I saw You and Me below. While at the park during bright day, she instructed me to hurry up and scratch through the words You that were written down twice. She said keep the word ‘Me’ but scratch through You. While I was following her instructions I saw a Spirit raising from the earth in white. He became larger and larger. While I was scratching. I was clueless why she was saying this out loud? I saw myself scratching the word You with a pencil in colour blue. Completely scratched the word You, and the Spirit vanished.
Old 10-02-2021, 11:37 PM
Pathfinder

You and Me denotes the spirit of separation. The guide instructs you to delete You..in other words there is only Oneness.. or it's all Me.
As Me is in Capitals it may symbolise the Higher Self, Higher Power.
Jesus said to his Apostles.. I Am in You and You are in Me. As you do it into the least of these you do it into Me..Here Jesus is talking of the highest truth. At our essence we are all One or all Me.
The white spirit may symbolise pure consciousness or perhaps the departure of the spirit of separation.. not sure. Hope this triggers something in yourself.. Colour blue may represent 5th chakra and communication at a higher level.
Old 11-02-2021, 01:59 PM
Seeker

Thank you Deeprem.

The Spirit would be my own conciousness? I did not look at it that way.
So there could be a alchemical process going on unconciously? So there is a process of seperation between you and me towards Me and all?
Old 11-02-2021, 06:11 PM
Pathfinder

See next post
Old 11-02-2021, 06:12 PM
Pathfinder

That makes more sense.. so your spirit rising to higher levels of consciousness causes separation to vanish.. excellent.. feedback from the dreamer makes it so much clearer for everyone. Thanks
Old 11-02-2021, 06:20 PM
Pathfinder

Guide also suggests that you need to work on this at a conscious level perhaps..
Old 15-02-2021, 02:48 PM
Seeker

Thank you Deeprem.