Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 20-02-2021, 09:19 AM
Deactivated Account
I just remembered two occasions, which i think was an intuition listening. It was a quite while ago.

Back then, when i got the Driving licence, and was driving back from the school, and i was at standing at the red traffic light.
I noticed a taxi car behind me.

When the green light came, i had to drive to the left side road, which had 2 lines. Usually when i drive, i keep the driving speed at the maximum limit, up to +10kmH.
But this time, suddenly i decided to slow down (to keep the limit of 50kmH), and got on the right line. Suddenly, i had some thoughts which were like:
"Let see if the taxi drivers know where the police is doing speed controls" (I had to translate this from german to english)

Then, as i got fully on the right line, the taxi was driving past me on the left, and 10 seconds later a red flashing light could be seen.

(p.s. i didn't knew that the police is checking the speed that day. Usually you could know it by hearing it on the radio, but that was not the case.)

2. I was in my homeland, for the vacation. One day, a friend asked me if i would like to go out with him and two girls to the beach.
It was a kind of beach where you had to reach it with a boat.
We 4 spent a nice time there, and when i drove them home/hotel, one of the girls asked me if we would like to meet again, to walk at the beautiful beach side.
While she was talking, ( it happened within 10 seconds or so) i had the impression or the knowledge that the next day she is going to ask me, if i, because i had a car, would drive her to the bus station.

I agreed on the meeting, but now with added curiosity, to see if the thoughts which i had were true.

She didn't mentioned anything about the bus station, and i knew that she had to go, earlier. She was in a kind of excursion with a group of other girls, and she had to go back earlier to her hometown. That was what i knew, beforehand.

The next day, we were walking and decided to drink something. While talking she did asked me exactly what i thought the day before.

I think these are the examples on how the intuition may work. (At least how it can work, in my case.)
(p.s. i do not know if it was an intuition or a case of mind-reading/thought transfer ... or something else)
Old 02-03-2021, 12:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
Today I tried to ask myself questions. I have concerns. I asked and then listened to the silence. Sometimes, very slowly, a response would form - sometimes in images, sometimes in words.

Is this the use of intuition? How do you know what to trust?

Second, for those of you who have overcome fear, is there a chance that you use this to avoid things that you don't like, or use it as a way to "look away" i.e. out of the positive of no fear, are there some pitfalls?

I suspect if a person is 'fearful' of their intuition, the answers they 'get' might not be valid.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 02-03-2021, 10:29 AM
Guide
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I suspect if a person is 'fearful' of their intuition, the answers they 'get' might not be valid.
Indeed. This is what I pointed out in my post #7, page 1 (having researched into the difference between intuition and gut instinct.) Notably...
'With gut instinct, it's invariably kneejerk and often springing from fear. Clouded with emotion, the interpretation can be muddied i.e. wrong.'
Old 03-03-2021, 12:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliorate
Indeed. This is what I pointed out in my post #7, page 1 (having researched into the difference between intuition and gut instinct.) Notably...
'With gut instinct, it's invariably kneejerk and often springing from fear. Clouded with emotion, the interpretation can be muddied i.e. wrong.'

Nice Comment

I suspect the interpretation, based from fear, would be similar to a tarot card upside down.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.