Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 18-12-2010, 10:43 AM
ccy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineLove
If you have no beliefs, if you are immersed in pure awareness, why do you post on a Christian channel?
Hybrid, may I inquire, are you a Christian?
Psychoslice, revealed yesterday, that he has no beliefs, at least not any religious ones.
Not sure why you're going on about peoples' beliefs. I studied esoteric Christianity for close to 30 years. Does that make me a Christian, or an esoteric Christian, or just someone who studied something?

And while I sincerely appreciate many of your views and comments, a number of them also appear to be stuck in a kind of theologically dogmatic no-man's land. That's what the other "non-Christians and non-believers" appear to be pointing out as well.
Old 18-12-2010, 11:13 AM
Master
Quote:
If it sounds interesting, check it out. Take a look. You know my perspective on it. I like the material.

But I am sure not everyone will.

and you know why? there is a point in one's spiritual journey when one lose all interests in all the books and teachings in the world.

this is the point when one have started looking inward and make his own investigation, never relying anymore in what others have to say specially about his own nature.

it's good to read other people's work only just to compare but not to believe in them anymore.

and i think this is what jesus wanted in his time when he went against the teachers and scholars of his time.

as to your inquiry, i was born (nominal) catholic then got born again (devout evangelical) for 20 years. now i tried not to have any labels. do you know that all various christians sects disown one another? i still do quote jesus and the bible from time to time, does it make me still a christian?

Last edited by hybrid : 18-12-2010 at 12:22 PM.
Old 18-12-2010, 03:32 PM
Quote:
You're going to take heat, for siding with these "channeled" teachings.

http://www.truths.com/formats.htm

Heat?

Like the burning in my heart that has increased since
I followed what these writings have said - -
"ask for Divine Love"?

I'm sorry I misspoke it's actually an exquisite pain always there now.
If I could unzip my chest for people to see...but it comes out of my eyes and in my hugs.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-12-2010, 04:02 PM
Ah, there is a real problem with these writings though...
and you will think that I'm being extreme -but
I have to drink more, because I'm losing elecrolytes.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-12-2010, 04:09 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew g
DivineLove,

I resonate with some of what you are saying, but dont consider myself to be a Christian.

Im interested in how you see God, the Father. Do you see God as separate from Creation and Life? As some kind of 'figure'?

Hi Andrew, can our minds imagine another kind of God (I mean the human looking biblical God)?

3dnow
Old 18-12-2010, 04:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
Hi Andrew, can our minds imagine another kind of God (I mean the human looking biblical God)?

3dnow

I think so. I use the concept but dont imagine a 'figure' as such. I think for many it can mean something along the lines of 'a force greater, or more powerful, than ourselves'. I also might say that 'God' is the totality of all that is.

Have you read Conversations with God 3dnow?
Old 18-12-2010, 04:42 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew g
I think so. I use the concept but dont imagine a 'figure' as such. I think for many it can mean something along the lines of 'a force greater, or more powerful, than ourselves'. I also might say that 'God' is the totality of all that is.

Have you read Conversations with God 3dnow?

Hi andrew, thanks. I realized that this is an important question for me and asked it in more detail in the "spiritual development" section. So I hope you can help me there!!

3dnow
Old 18-12-2010, 04:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
Hi andrew, thanks. I realized that this is an important question for me and asked it in more detail in the "spiritual development" section. So I hope you can help me there!!

3dnow

Cool. Im interested in the answers you get too, so will keep an eye on it.
Old 18-12-2010, 05:52 PM
Master
As much as I see God as the transcendent Father, I usually pray to God as my Mother.

And when I pray to Her as my Mother I receive a better connection with the Divine.

I was stuck in jury duty two weeks ago and when I prayed to the Mother God "please let me get out of this hell! it sucks!" I took it back and said- "No! Let us ALL get out of here because these people have other things to take care of like kids and family. Let us leave early Mother God". Within an hour the jury director came in and told all 50 of us- "You can all go home, the cases were just solved" In a matter of an hour and half?! That is insane! I mean you can say coincidence but that was too much.

And it was the day that Daya Mata "Mother of Compassion", Yogananda's favorite female disciple died. Strange......

But anyways. The Divine Feminine needs to come back. We all know there is One Heavenly Father, we need to get the immanent Mother back. Scrap religion and all it's evils. I am sick of it. I feel far more attuned and welcomed into God's love when I enter a Zen store around incense, burning candles, and fountains pouring water through Buddhas and decor and sense the psychic side.

When I go into a Catholic Church I usually feel uncomfortable, claustrophobic, a feeling of being judged, paranoid of others thinking about me, and seeing a lot of hypocrites just going up to the Eucharist just to be saved in case they die tomorrow. A bunch of rubbish that should be thrown onto a dung heap. Don't get me wrong the bread and wine at Mass is suppose to be the "outward" or material manifested Divine Wisdom and Divine Love of Christ being consumed, Jesus' pure body and spirit. So that when you consume it in Mass, you meditate on it and awaken the Mind of Christ within. That is the purpose. Not to eat and drink Jesus everyday that is sick and bizarre. It is metaphorical.

But DIVINELOVE, I have been reading the stuff you gave me. I take a lot from it and use it. I believe in a lot of it. But I do not always side with Padgett, Cayce, or even Yogananda. First off Padgett converses with spirits and I am cautious with that, Cayce channeled a lot in his sleep and didn't even believe in anything he said, and Yogananda was a self-exalted yogi who saw sex created by Satan and said he knew the original teachings of Jesus and tried to show Jesus taught yoga (which is BULL) because Jesus' yoga was in his teachings, ministries, and his crucifixion. That was his yoga "union with God". So I take precaution with anything that flies out of the New Age or by some self-proclaimed prophet/medium.
Old 18-12-2010, 05:58 PM
Master
Yes, I agree, if the world is to know peace, the Divine Feminine needs to come back, and I think is coming back.