Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 18-11-2010, 02:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
In my view, there are more and more young people driven to find better reality insights than any of our prior generations. This can be defined as the "new consciousness" with all its various flavors of focus.
It's just a result of culture, freedom of speech, and liberalism.

It has nothing to do with fancy spiritual labels, or magical realities.
The children of today are merely gaining the benefits of the work of previous generations..
Old 19-11-2010, 12:24 AM
AnnoyingPony

I think that it only seems that way because the traits are so vague that almost anyone can claim to meet the requirements at some point in their life or another.
Old 19-11-2010, 08:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnoyingPony
I think that it only seems that way because the traits are so vague that almost anyone can claim to meet the requirements at some point in their life or another.
And I'm sure, just like many other New Age ideas, that these ideas are merely western phenomena.
I've been to Islamic countries, and the kids there aren't talking about New Agey beliefs. They are just God-fearing children, who fight for their own survival. Nothing magical about it.
Old 23-11-2010, 08:43 AM
Suspended

everyone is the same.
Old 24-11-2010, 04:14 PM
LightFilledHeart

All are aspects of Divine Oneness and equally valued, but all are not the same, nor do we all occupy the same place in consciousness on our individual journeys back to the One.
Old 25-11-2010, 12:43 AM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra-violet
well said!

Thanks, Ultra. Of course I only speak truth as I know it. I recognize another may hold an entirely different point of view
Old 29-11-2010, 05:36 PM
whiteride

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Everyone is as spiritual as everyone else, its just that some live it more than others or reveal it more, then we put a label on it, its ok to have a label as long as we realize its just a label.

Rubbish that fell out of a bin and declared priceless.
Old 30-11-2010, 08:19 PM
ultra-violet

Last edited by ultra-violet : 28-12-2010 at 03:04 PM.
Old 13-03-2011, 07:30 PM
Shknh

No they are not.
Old 16-09-2012, 11:52 PM
Pathfinder

i like the topic. For the record though it's partially part of the continuous division of people via a product of the superior mind state. Though its not always used in this way or meant to be in this way, but those who are by-products of such things don't always recognize where it comes from.

But it's most common effect (of the labeling) is division and or the thoughts that we are different and no one is like me, or I'm better because i can do this or this person is better because they can do this etc. Like Gurus of India are so much more than most people, or Jesus was so much more than most people etc.

Which of course is not to say that said people weren't more compassionate or peaceful in there behaviors and reactions, but this is neither here nor there. It also does not suggest that they did not train there spiritual abilities to a level that's beyond the norm, even sometimes far beyond the norm. Or even naturally born with an awareness of such abilities.

Though like someone said in an earlier post: we are merely reaping the benefits of those who traveled such a path in the past and now its becoming more common place for human beings to be more naturally tuned in to their spirit and is also much easier for humanity as a whole to become one with there own soul and the higher spiritual essence.

But the idea of people being able to embody such abilities is very old, older than most are aware of and so to is the labeling, idolization and or fear of such persons. They have been called shamans, prophets, gurus, wizards, witches, psychics etc., and now the modern indigo/star child. The only thing that has changed is the numbers of how many are being born or are learning to be aware of such gifts.

It is the coming of the new age, the true age of mankind when we learn to be in tune with the spiritual vibration of the world more so than the physical/carnal vibrations (which despite popular belief doesn't include sexuality in any significant way) Much of the spiritual aspect of creation can be likened to sexuality for the record.

But beyond the fact that labels are just ways to give verbal definition to something in reality, it's all pretty irrelevant, as we are one people, and one tribe, as beautiful in our own way as anyone else and as valuable as the life-source itself. One love, One Heart.

Well that's about all i got at the moment so keep on traveling to the light and may you live long and prosper (in this life and all the next).

Oh ya...

P.S We all have these abilities naturally, but some are born with heightened senses of it while others train them to become very strong. But everyone has levels of empathy, telepathy and clairvoyance, etc.