Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Closed Thread

Old 25-02-2007, 01:39 AM
Ascended Master

Hi James,
I kind of know how you feel?
Not exactly, but a similar situation happened a few years back.

The only way I overcame it enough to be happy, was through developing myself.
I still think about her sometimes, but it's different now.
I see life as a learning experience?

I do have a partner now, but the freshness and purity of this love is good for us both. Good for our development?
And that is a good experience!

I once asked Archangel Michael to cut negative cords with people from the past, or past negative events, unless of course there was a higher reason to have it.
This was done, and it worked.
I stopped thinking about her as much? Among other things.
This provided the clarity to move on and find higher love everywhere and within.

I'm not saying you should move on, because only you can choose what to do, but I am much happier now just because I am clear of the past.

Love and light my friend.
AM
Old 25-02-2007, 05:59 AM
lemmex

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelicious
Hi Lemmex,
... it's his choice in the end to follow our advice or not.

Smiles to Angle.... I have always been told, choice is an illusion
Old 25-02-2007, 09:00 AM
simyboye

Hello!

I hope you're all well and happy? I just wanted to thank you all so very much! Your all beautiful friends of light, thank you again.

I thought deeply about what you all said and that night it all made sense, as much as I love her, I must let her go...It's been a few days now and I've hardly thought of her. If I hang around for her, I might be here this time next year! Zzz!

I will remain open, loving and always remember it was her that showed me the path of enlightenment, however it's time to move forward.

All my love and light to you all.
Have a fantastic day.
James
Old 25-02-2007, 05:26 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by simyboye
Have a fantastic day.
James

You too James, all the very best!
Ben
Old 25-02-2007, 08:46 PM
dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemmex
Smiles to Angle.... I have always been told, choice is an illusion

Hey lemmex,

the illusion isn't choice, it's that the choice you make makes a difference. Although obviously when under the illusion that it does make a difference - it does make a difference because the choices made allied to misconceptions of reality cause suffering. When the illusion dissipates and you see the One, choice becomes less about avoidance and more about creative expression and wish fullfilment.

After all once you realise that this is your dream and more than that that you are the dream and the dreamer there is suddenly a motivation to strive for perfection rather than just survive, fear fades when you realise you are in control and possibilities become infinite when you realise your power.

Heres a question, if you knew this was a dream, if it was shown to you that you were in fact asleep and all of this reality was just a dream in your own mind, and if you were told you could have any dream you wanted and it would make no difference to anyone except you, the only thing to remember being that you are the dream - how would you like your dream to be? Make yourself the way you want your dream to be, you are the dreamer and the dream - it is all you. Cool huh?
Old 25-02-2007, 09:59 PM
angelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer
Hey lemmex,

....After all once you realise that this is your dream and more than that that you are the dream and the dreamer there is suddenly a motivation to strive for perfection rather than just survive, fear fades when you realise you are in control and possibilities become infinite when you realise your power.

Heres a question, if you knew this was a dream, if it was shown to you that you were in fact asleep and all of this reality was just a dream in your own mind, and if you were told you could have any dream you wanted and it would make no difference to anyone except you, the only thing to remember being that you are the dream - how would you like your dream to be? Make yourself the way you want your dream to be, you are the dreamer and the dream - it is all you. Cool huh?

Awesome, Dreamer, I've thought and said the same things to myself, I love this dream I'm in, too.

Old 27-02-2007, 05:36 PM
lemmex

Hey back,

This isn't meant to be negative or argumentive and I use to think about if what you said is true. I wish it were proveable, one way or the other. But we all come to our own conclusions in spite of any differences we have. Difference is a wonderful thing, but if difference really difference. What you describe is very close to what I mean about choice. I consider choice unimportant now, very important. The concept of dream aside I believe in objective reality. To descibe realism would take a dozen pages. But the illusion remains choice because as you said, it dissiapates. I also believe at some point reality will dissipate. Neither are permanet. This non permanance is exactely why it not choice. That's what I mean. I'm not going to explain this right, but.... there will come a time when we (who ever that we is) will reach the end describing purpose. When it is clear to us there actually is only one way. It is more then there will be more then one way, it's that it will be ok. It is about letting go. Choice is as I see it, merely wanting to control our fear. For example, I know with absolute certainity what I would tell myself or GOD what the dream has to be. It is so specific (to me) as to be earth shattering. It is clarity beyond clarity, that I no longer have to choose and therefore choice is no longer an issue. It is permanet. Yet if I were to tell you, you could not understand it's importance. This is what I think we are all reaching for. You may call it by another name, but in the end, I saying, you cannot not reach the end regardless of any choice you make and this advancement (evolution) is beyond any control of choice. The choices we make only delays the enivitable, but do relate to this reality, if that's what you're saying. But the crazy thing for me is, I don't want to take any part of this reality with me when I leave this place. Though I have stronger and more materail view I think in the end we saying much the same thing. If I'm completly off the mark, let me know.

"This is my journey and I pull you in for a moment and we share one anothers time and mind.... to me, this is the Quantum Mind, when you can almost understand. If we could share the same space, then all would be complete"
Old 27-02-2007, 06:06 PM
lemmex

I had a thought as I was rushing out the door and wanted to added something about myself that will give you insight to me. I am not a "spiritual" person, and I also realize, I don't have your gift or was given insight of my purpose that you have been granted. Mine is merely a mental exercise.
Old 28-02-2007, 09:11 AM
angelicious

Hahaha, Kia ora Lemmex,

Good for you, if that's what you believe about choice, it's all good, what ever floats your boat & blows your hair back I reckon, kidding. It's cool what Dreamer thinks about choice too.

I think this thread is getting lost in the philosophical and analytical interpretation of the meaning behind the expression of a word, in this case, "choice", phew, What a mouthful. (Angelicious smiles and yawns).

So wanna hear something funny...alright, I did use the word "choice" in this thread. I could've used "pick." Uh oh, now I've created a "choice" between words...Which one will I "pick"? Ahhh! I'm kidding again, lol.

Last edited by angelicious : 28-02-2007 at 09:17 AM.
Old 28-02-2007, 02:29 PM
lemmex

Not smilings and not yawning at angelicious..who is neither angel or licious...hahah..just kidding....

Angel you attempt to understand something you have no understanding which means you give information in ignorance. If this is how you wish to live your life then so beit. You give one sided advise and can't even deal with the problem and are already on to the next.... yawning back
Closed Thread