Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-05-2022, 05:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Red face Soul connections

Hello,

I am currently in a relationship with a man who I believe to be a soulmate, we dated years ago and rekindled our relationship during the first lockdown. I feel a strong connection with him, although I believe I met my actual twin flame around 8 years ago. I was never in a relationship with the man I believe to be my twin flame but the feeling of intensity between us was mutual. Since I met who I believe to be my twin, he has moved away and we are barely in contact. We were both in relationships when we met and so were just friends, although we spoke often online and spoke of how strongly we felt about one another. Since he moved away he has shut off from me and I have tried my hardest to move on and live my life as best I can. I had a child although I am no longer with my child's father.
Since reconnecting with my current partner, I have been happy and mostly content with how things are but the past few weeks I've thought a lot about my twin flame and I'm not sure how to go back to being content in the relationship that I'm in. I feel as though I'm quite distracted although I am able to stop myself from getting too drawn into the thoughts and feelings for them. My life is pretty good at the moment but I can help but wonder how things could be.
Anyone else going through this, specifically in a relationship with someone that isn't your twin? If anyone has any pearls of wisdom for me please message.
Thank you 🙂
Old 22-05-2022, 10:06 PM
Master
Hi, it’s great your doing so well~ the need to think of them- nagging; coming out of the blue can be a real instinct synchronised moment- reasons why? Connected on our planes and the astral- science tells us yes- but it feels like a no because we can’t see these alternate universes or physics working in reality we can be blindsided—-

Dreams take over and your connected further: through sleep and it’s world…

Only you know if you meet your twin flame-

But life throws at us long waiting to reuniting and reincarnation is in the way - things in the background make people act a different way after a certain amount of time- all uncertainty…

Feels like we are wishing and hopefully for all the wrong ways in knowing in your gut if it could of been something or couldn’t be something- dwelling on it isn’t good for the health but a little fantasising is good for us and the imagination???!!

In other worlds your with him- and if your soulmates, lo behold your moving mountain for other life’s to know he’s the one-

Until eventually it’s synchronising in this life and you can’t but take notice!!!

Synchronising will happen anyway : moved on or your heart and mind belongs to them somehow??

But we can only put our self’s fist, live that life we want- take care of our families and keep our life’s from falling apart…

Out of science and physics- there’s only the mind and heart and matter of the body; it wants what it wants and more over doesn’t want what it doesn’t want or with the supply of need…

But our life’s could change with many soulmates and twin flames- only you know your term, if you have more than one or many..

It’s complex living with the self having to ‘get to know’ the self in order to work out where it’s soulmates are and how many?

You might not meet them all in your first life…

You might though.

I knew my soulmate were my mates as soon as I seen them I was already seeing them in the minds eye- I had a rough estimate on who they were by my connection with each of them..you get quite good at working it out…

It’s like a puzzle that is a complete picture there might still be cracks in it from fitting it together- as a puzzle is broken.. but reuniting is possible but it could take life times: maturity and life opportunities and relationships with reincarnation…

But there is a picture of it where the cracks are not!!

It is existing…

The cracks are important because they are the example's of trying to reunite- just life throws more work to be done; I’ve meet all my soulmates almost - and including my children—- there’s cracks , even when we are willing reincarnations strikes! And takes them away again - it could take up to 500,000 years[ a base line that I’ve set my self] until reincarnation has taken a turn for the better and reunion is able..

Not to trade in your hopes and dreams- because they shape the way we live our life and our fate…

Being a family is mine my hopes and dreams- eating together and being in the same house- that I can provide a house and meals!!

Might take hundred thousand years but I know I’ll eventually I’ll get there and it wouldn’t of been too late!

That they still would have a strong sense of belief in the same dream because reincarnation was so harsh!!

You can have that with your family- and the blessings don’t stop…

The amount there is of us- also dwindles our reunion but society can’t stop us forever: don’t let society pull you down or deter you!!

Either way it sounds like you made up your mind.. maybe you could rea h out or if that wouldn’t benefit then maybe just concentrating on your family? And letting the universe do the rest??

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)