Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-11-2020, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
A unicorn is a representation of consciousness, an avatar if you like, so it helps to understand how it exists. It is a representation of what the inage means to people, what it conjures in the mind of those that see it. That's the true nature of the unicorn, not that it's a horse with a horn. But then, how can anything that doesn't exist enter your consciousness? Do you create an image of what a unicorn means to you out of your imagination or does it invoke something that already exists inside you?
And I say unicorns exist on another planet in another dimension.
Or at least another dimension around this dimension - the Astral? I dunno.

Why they wonder into our 3rd dimension and have been seen by others - that I have no answer for.
Same with fairies and leprechauns --why they
hang around here - I dunno, it's not their dimension.

But, then we have an Astral Projection section here - why does anyone travel elsewhere? Who knows.
Cuz they can, I guess.
Spirits, angels, all sorts of things that know how to appear here do, if they want to.
I don't see any big deal - except why come the this place? But they have their reasons.

If someone doesn't get that there are more places or dimensions then here, than this is nonsense to them.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-11-2020, 03:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

Why they wonder into our 3rd dimension and have been seen by others - that I have no answer for.

But, then we have an Astral Projection section here - why does anyone travel elsewhere? Who knows.
Cuz they can, I guess.
Spirits, angels, all sorts of things that know how to appear here do, if they want to.
I don't see any big deal - except why come the this place? But they have their reasons.

If someone doesn't get that there are more places or dimensions then here, than this is nonsense to them.
Why does there need to be other separate dimensions, and places other than the right here and right now? Wishful feel good and comfortable thinking and feelings, wants and desires, which are clouded/conditioned falsely by the mind?

Oneness/wholeness is Oneness/wholeness and is exactly that, not many dimensions or places.
Old 30-11-2020, 04:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
Why does there need to be other separate dimensions, and places other than the right here and right now? Wishful feel good and comfortable thinking and feelings, wants and desires, which are clouded/conditioned falsely by the mind?

Oneness/wholeness is Oneness/wholeness and is exactly that, not many dimensions or places.
As far as I am concerned there is only existence/the right here and right now, which includes the non-being "spiritual world" and the being physical world, which is obviously a part/aspect of the "spiritual world".
Old 30-11-2020, 04:45 PM
Master

Quote:

Maybe purpose. :) I don't know if paranormal experiences would be translated dimensional which seems to evidence more existence that is not visible existing at the same time. Entities that sometimes intersect and appear as unique independent but present none the less. Nothing more then vibrations beyond the ability of the brain to process. The physical body cannot process energy that is outside it's range. It serves no purpose to see. Then of course, there is the spiritual beings though we do not classify this as dimensional. Keep in mind everything we see in a electrical signal and without it because of our limitation see nothing.
Old 30-11-2020, 05:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Maybe purpose. :) I don't know if paranormal experiences would be translated dimensional which seems to evidence more existence that is not visible existing at the same time. Entities that sometimes intersect and appear as unique independent but present none the less. Nothing more then vibrations beyond the ability of the brain to process. The physical body cannot process energy that is outside it's range. It serves no purpose to see. Then of course, there is the spiritual beings though we do not classify this as dimensional. Keep in mind everything we see in a electrical signal and without it because of our limitation see nothing.
Intent trumps purpose. Purpose is on the surface, while intent is hidden underneath said purpose. Purpose can be a mind game, which people on this forum appear to enjoy doing.

Purpose can sound good and just, yet the intent of said purpose can be ill/more false mental and emotional conditioning.

Edit: I do not mean you, since you posted it. Subjectivity itself can be used to play mind games, create more false conditioning, beliefs, biases, dogma etc etc and deflect and lead one astray/away from truth, even in the name of truth/oneness/wholeness.
Old 01-12-2020, 10:10 AM
Greenslade

Quote:

Cuz they can, I guess.

Perhaps ther question is not that they exist and in what form, but what the reasons we believe they do or don't? Fairies and leprechauns most likely originate with the Irish mythologies of the Tautha de Danaan or the 'Children of Diana', who appear to pretty much every major civilisation across the globe. In Sumerian they are known as 'Els' and become angels, in Sanskrit they are known as devis/devas and the like, and in Mayan they're known as the Viracochas.

But that we can sense them, believe in them....... If that gves you something, wouldn't you as an angel/El not come to this dimension to inspire people like yourself? Or expereince this dimension from the very human perspective?
Old 01-12-2020, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Why does there need to be other separate dimensions,
and places other than the right here and right now?
There doesn't need to be.
I think it's a good thing you do concentrate right here.
Forget I mentioned them.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-12-2020, 03:35 PM
Master
Quote:
There doesn't need to be.
I think it's a good thing you do concentrate right here.
Forget I mentioned them.
It is all good
Old 03-12-2020, 06:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dxoutkast
There is no "God", so you can keep your sermons and your religious
*deleted*for you.

THERE ISN'T ANY GOD, ANY , You don't get to ignore the religious God and invent another sort of God to fit your "ego-mind" religious manifesto. God is not real, your beliefs are *deleted*. . WHY YOU PEOPLE HAVE THE NEED TO INVOKE GOD INTO SPIRITUALITY? Like why don't you stfu and keep this rubbish for you? You people are ****ting on spirituality.

That's how I **** on your post.
I don't like to use the word god, but other people do. A slash is often used to indicate "or": Dear Sir/Madam (Sir or Madam), hence why I said (or whatever you want to call god).
Old 03-12-2020, 07:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dxoutkast
Why there must be a wishful thinking *deleted like you who believes in God where he is playing tricks with humanity and 'ego-little'.......DELETED....
Why so angry/salty bro? I am not the conditioned troll with vanity and emotional issues here, *deleted*
Edit: And I am the one who's posts get deleted on these forums, go figure!