Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 29-04-2022, 08:04 AM
Master

I hope you will continue to have no more headaches.
Old 30-04-2022, 05:32 AM
Knower
The headache is mostly gone now. Sometimes i feel an energy pressing slightly in the middle of eye brows or somewhere on the face. I did two sessions of observing it for 20 mins yesterday. i believe this is the right thing to do. i should not ignore sth asking me to pay attention inside me. Let's see what happens.
Old 30-04-2022, 06:00 AM
Knower
Today, i observed the energy for maybe 10-20 mins and when my mind got tired of observing i was about to get up but the energy became intense, asking me to continue observing. i still got up because my mind was tired. i went out for a stroll. i hope this strategy works, to observe it, and take a break when i want.
Old 30-04-2022, 09:55 AM
Knower
Whenever i sit still to observe myself, i do not feel good. i find the energy pressing in my head and face uncomfortable. It draws my attention and keeps drawing it even after 20 mins. My mouth and lips become dry, and my mood becomes serious and boring. I heard there is love, life, and peace inside the body, but i cant find it any of it inside me. All i find is uncomfortable energy pressing in my face and head. i can find love and life in anime and sometimes in relationships but i cant find it inside me.

Although i came here to complain but there is nowhere to run from problems that are inside. i will continue giving attention to the energy in my head because it keeps drawing my attention. Someday i will find love, happiness, joy and life inside me. Then i will come here and boast about it. hehe, good luck to me.
Old 30-04-2022, 11:21 AM
Knower
Today i found a huge ray of hope in meditation. In the beginning i was feeling awful energy in my head. It gradually became intense. Soon it felt like anger. I realized that it was anger trapped in me. So i began thinking that my anger plz calm down, plz calm down. After doing this for maybe 20-30 mins, it finally calmed down and i began to cry. i cried but i was glad that some hidden anger inside me was released. i found hope that in a similar manner, i will find love, happiness, joy and life inside me.
Old 01-05-2022, 12:49 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespiritual1
Today i found a huge ray of hope in meditation. In the beginning i was feeling awful energy in my head. It gradually became intense. Soon it felt like anger. I realized that it was anger trapped in me. So i began thinking that my anger plz calm down, plz calm down. After doing this for maybe 20-30 mins, it finally calmed down and i began to cry. i cried but i was glad that some hidden anger inside me was released. i found hope that in a similar manner, i will find love, happiness, joy and life inside me.

I believe you may benefit from the Energy Work Book by Robert Bruce to learn to understand and control the energy as it sound there is too much energy going there, you also need to learn to earth yourself and open/close your chakras. It sounds like you also may need to work with your heart chakra to help heal your emotions, make life changes and most importantly learn to love yourself.

You could try on your next mediation to visualise breathing yellow light and then it enters your solar plexus during breathing out just to see if you feel anything. I can easy make my 3rd eye vibrate with a throught, it did hurt at first activate but now just vibrate for me. Working on solar plexus pretty much feels like its on fire, nice and warm, heart chakra too. Root charka kinda turns me on lol I try to avoid that lol. Scared chakra feels like waves. I am very strong clairsentient, also clairvoyant but mainly see within minds eye. But we all may not experience the same so it could be different for you but should be noticeable if tuned in.

I do feel your more tuned in or starting to which it seems you are struggling to understand it. And it does feel lonely too. Maybe seek out a local spiritual church and join one of classes.
Old 01-05-2022, 12:49 AM
Pathfinder

Double post
Old 07-05-2022, 09:54 PM
Master
The only energy you need to focus on is the positive energy of love. Embody it and walk in love. Its healthy and energizing, good for the soul and personal well-being and you can charge all your chakra in one go without having to focus on particular chakra.
Arohanui utopia
Old 07-05-2022, 11:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
The only energy you need to focus on is positive energy of love and you can charge all your chakra in one go without having to focus on particular chakra.
I agree with this. It is wise advice.
Old 08-05-2022, 06:10 AM
Knower
i follow a simple recipe. i sit still, relax, and let things happen. i let the feelings of energy come and go. i also affirm that everything will be alright and accept whatever i feel inside. Thats it. i have been doing this for a few days and its going well. My mood, health and feelings are improving. i dont feel love or joy or anything amazing but i will get there someday.