Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 24-03-2012, 10:05 PM
iScorpio

How Many Layers of the Aura do you See?

Hi Everyone,

How much layers of the aura do you see? Me personally I see the etheric double, and most of the time one to two layers of color on top of that. Sometime I just see colors and energy. I usually have to focus in and it needs to be appropriate lighting and background, but sometimes I just see it wherever if I focus in.. What about you?
Old 25-03-2012, 09:34 AM
Serenity Bear

I think the most Iv seen at once is 3, I usually see either the colour of the emotions or a bubble around the body very much like blown glass.
Old 25-03-2012, 10:32 AM
Yamah

Back when I was in practice I could see up to four on a good day - once I thought I saw the fifth but I wasn't sure. Nowadays I can always see the first and the second if I concentrate... been a while since I've seriously tried to see more.

The thing that always bugged people was I would tell them what colour their aura was... but I still haven't gotten around to seriously learning what they mean lol... when they would ask me I would just shrug and say 'i dunno... what does [colour X] mean to you?'
Old 25-03-2012, 03:20 PM
iScorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Bear
I think the most Iv seen at once is 3, I usually see either the colour of the emotions or a bubble around the body very much like blown glass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamah
Back when I was in practice I could see up to four on a good day - once I thought I saw the fifth but I wasn't sure. Nowadays I can always see the first and the second if I concentrate... been a while since I've seriously tried to see more.

The thing that always bugged people was I would tell them what colour their aura was... but I still haven't gotten around to seriously learning what they mean lol... when they would ask me I would just shrug and say 'i dunno... what does [colour X] mean to you?'

Both are interesting.. I am still developing (I started learning to see them a few months back). Hopefully I will keep seeing more. :)
Old 26-03-2012, 02:25 AM
Master
I did not actively study auras so I'm not even sure how many layers I've seen. When I look at my own fingers, I can see about 1/2 inch to 1 inch of purplish blue light surrounding it, day or night. I've seen about 3 different colors that came off my daughter. They are colors like hills, or bumps off her head. I've also seen a ball of energy between my son and my husband when they were deeply discussing homework one night. I think the color was bluish. In general, I've seen yellowish color, half a foot to around a foot around most people in classroom settings. The only exception was seeing my neighbors on a sunny, snowy day. They both had a beautiful turquois color surrounding them as they said hi to me. Lastly, 2 weeks before my beloved cat passed away, she emitted the most beautiful rainbow color aura in needle form, all around her little body.