Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 30-05-2023, 05:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I do not want to be incarnated again with my sister....maybe in a few lifetimes when she learns more. ... (She even tosses any self-help books out from friends that want so much to help her...they all love her, but she is SO stubborn in her beliefs that are mega 'wacky'; making her unhappy is the point.)
Which does raise the question of why we choose to incarnate with such people who will be so closely involved with our lives but with whom we seem to have so little connection.

Is it that we choose our parents for certain reasons which means that we also get the whole family whether we want them or not?

Or is it that these family members still have something to teach us, even if it is only patience!!?

Peace
Old 30-05-2023, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Which does raise the question of why we choose to incarnate with such people who will be so closely involved
with our lives but with whom we seem to have so little connection.
We've had many past lives together, drawn to the same parents and there is a lot of love...
I need a break from her stubbornness re learning things now.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-05-2023, 06:11 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I need a break from her stubbornness re learning things now.
Or perhaps she needs repeated exposure to your growth and flexibility. Perhaps before each incarnation together you agree on repeated incarnations so she learns something, and one of your main purposes is to impress and coach her, out of soul-love, much in the same way we repeatedly teach our children the same lessons until one day they get it, out of true love. In the next life she might have that ah-ha moment, and your work is done
Old 30-05-2023, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluto
Or perhaps she needs repeated exposure to your growth and flexibility. ... of true love.
In the next life she might have that ah-ha moment, and your work is done
Yes, that's what a smart and sane person would say, Bluto...Wish you knew her, tho! LOL!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-05-2023, 04:00 AM
Experiencer

The noted astral traveler Jurgen Ziewe relates how he found his mother in the afterlife on several occasions, and mentioned how she became younger looking and more vivacious with each succeeding visit. When asked about his father, his mother mentioned that he had already taken another life, to experience having a different type of family experience than he had when he was Jurgen's father.

I highly recommend Jurgen's work, he is quite prolific on YouTube, and his books are inspiring and extremely informative. He has rightly been designated as a modern day Emanuel Swedenborg, and he also has a website and FB page featuring his visionary art.

__/\__
Old 31-05-2023, 06:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WatsbABALcg

I will listen to J. Ziewe on Buddha At the Gas Pump, thanks
I found him to be a slow talker ... so if someone gets bored - jump to 1 hr 36....I'd say.

Old 31-05-2023, 08:10 AM
Guide

Your opinions on meeting people from this life in the afterlife

I don't know but what I do know is that this is the first (and perhaps only) life I've had with my Mother.
Old 31-05-2023, 08:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Your opinions on meeting people from this life in the afterlife

I don't know but what I do know is that this is the first (and perhaps only) life I've had with my Mother.
Please don't assume that , because I know full well that sometimes the ones closest to us are with us over and over in each life .
Maybe in different forms but with us regardless
For example, my beautiful auntie and her daughter , my lovely cousin were so very close , but they learnt that in their previous life it was vice versa. Still together , but last time my cousin was the mum and my auntie was the daughter.
Some bonds are just too strong to ever break .
Both are deceased now from this life. My aunt used to visit me often when her daughter was still with us , and I valued her presence ....
But since the un- timely death of my cousin they ALWAYS visit together . It's like it's impossible to seperate them .
Old 31-05-2023, 08:27 AM
Guide

No AngelBlue,I know this is true in my case as I remember the whole process.As I returned here from a different Galaxy.(But we are all different).
Old 31-05-2023, 08:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
No AngelBlue,I know this is true in my case as I remember the whole process.As I returned here from a different Galaxy.(But we are all different).
Oh I see. Sorry, I thought you just assumed !!! Have you written about this ??
Wow ...makes me feel "simple" .