Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 02-06-2023, 10:13 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
And you know this how? Nobody knows.

You are aware of what YOU know but you don't/can't know about others' understanding.

But that's not what I said about myself anyway. I said that "I see my spirit aas animating my body...etc." I'm confident that's the case for me.

You don't see matters that way; you feel something different.
Old 02-06-2023, 10:16 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
.... if your soul was evenly distributed, I would have felt that I was that bubble.
How can you be certain you remember every part of that experience or how can you be sure that the parts you remember reflect accurately the whole of it?
Old 02-06-2023, 10:21 AM
Suspended
Guide

I know as I have a limited experience and as for the OP My feelings are that his soul lost contact with his brain though stayed in the body. Mind you, I'm not a Doctor.
Go on believing what you do, it makes no difference in the end, I'm not here to change anybody's mind just to give my point of view. Anyway I have to go, work unfortunately, but happy hunting.
Old 02-06-2023, 11:13 AM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyce
How can you be certain you remember every part of that experience or how can you be sure that the parts you remember reflect accurately the whole of it?

I know because I remember every little detail, my birth was an extremely difficult one, I even remember Pre Birth a little. These thoughts have been with be all my life and they're not dreamt up.
I even remember thinking things about pre birth during my childhood. Some things fade with time but these feelings never did.
Believe me or not. I honestly don't care .Anyway it's 12.10 here I have to go out.
Old 02-06-2023, 01:53 PM
Experiencer

I have no reason not to believe what you've told me about the trauma of your birth but the question must remain about whether you do recall every detail - how would you know if you had forgotten any?

As I say I have no reason not to believe what you've said but its interpretation is open to discussion or whether it gives any insight into the issues we began discussing several postings ago, somewhat lost now.
Old 02-06-2023, 01:57 PM
Experiencer

More to the point is whether briam sees things any differently or any more helpfully because he's the one who wanted to 'talk about' his experience.
Old 03-06-2023, 06:28 AM
Suspended
Guide

I gave my opinion to briam in post #13.I can assure you everything I said about my remembrances are true. You can discuss it all you like but it'll make no difference.
The reason we went a bit off topic is because you tried to Diss my remembrances.Well,mock all you like but I KNOW it is true and nothing will alter my opinion,end of.
Anyway,have a nice weekend.
Old 03-06-2023, 06:59 AM
Experiencer

Do you consider the possibility I raised of alternative interpretation of what you've reported - without questioning your honesty in any way or "dissing" (disrespecting) you?

I haven't mocked you and I didn't question your honesty. As I wrote earlier I have absolutely no reason to doubt anything you have said and I AM not doubting anything you've said and I am not mocking you.

My approach, however, is to be cautious about how much I remember and how much I may well have forgotten or simply can't recall. I accept you have no such doubts about yourself.
Old 03-06-2023, 07:10 AM
Experiencer

I do hope briam will return to the thread he started about his near death experience. I have spoken at length with another individual who was struggling with her own experience and the impact on her life it had for two decades afterwards.

She told me our discussions helped her understand sufficiently to be able to get on with life whereas before she'd been confused and in a very dark place.