Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 19-05-2023, 08:57 PM
Master

Harnessing Aries Energy

I find the fire placements in my chart, Aries North Node and Leo Path of fortune to be quite noticeable in me.
The fire in me burns HOT and sometimes rages like a wild furnace.

Besides physical activity to let this energy flow, I need creative outlets to express the natural anger which can go along with this fiery sign.
Spiritual Forums doesn't seem too excited about the topic of anger and tends to offer alot of advice about how to ignore it or repress it but I need some ideas on how to best harness it, channel it and let it flow in a natural and productive kind of way...
Old 19-05-2023, 09:03 PM
Master

The internet says to initiate change and action. Aries takes initiative .

Looks like I will just need to keep moving. Probably just need to use plain old acceptance and move with the firey flow.
Old 20-05-2023, 10:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Spiritual Forums doesn't seem too excited about the topic of anger and tends to offer alot of advice about how to ignore it or repress it but I need some ideas on how to best harness it, channel it and let it flow in a natural and productive kind of way...

Anger can be good. Out of all the ''negative'' emotions it is better to be angry than to be sad, jealous, or fearful. Anger can be directly used in exercising, team sports, or gaming. See how this emotion may even aid in making you strong? It moves you into action, so what kind of action is going to help you? And, you are 'RedEmbers', claim that red energy..
Old 22-05-2023, 12:01 AM
Master

Hehe.. well I know alot about impulsive anger (typically I only hurt myself, never others). Anger is said to come through a feeling of powerlessness so I try to empower myself as much as I can through skateboarding mostly.

Currently I am working on a project for self advocacy which has felt quite confronting and scary, it is helping me to calm the anger and focus it into something with a longer term view.

I was feeling into the energy of other Aries whom I know and love in my life and they have spoken a little bit about their anger.
I notice that they are very warm people, very open towards others and affectionate in their language and verbal and non verbal communication. Even when they speak about advocating for loved ones, they have learned how to do so in an assertive way, which implies a degree of confidence they have developed over time.

I also notice that they had some good mentors in their lives at certain points, acting as an anchor.

Contemplating all of this, I am easing into the impulsive energy which goes with Aries and starting to grasp the slower burn, which is moreso an inner warmth rather then a blazing bushfire!
If anger is very fear based from feelings of disempowerment then it would make sense for me to take any actions which cultivate confidence and self empowerment. That is what makes Aries a good leader and not just an angry and impulsive fright bucket haha (I am being a little bit dramatic).

So pretty much what you wrote, Altair... what makes me feel strong?
Old 22-05-2023, 07:03 PM
Master

Quote:
The internet says to initiate change and action. Aries takes initiative . Looks like I will just need to keep moving. Probably just need to use plain old acceptance and move with the firey flow.
Aries as the first sign of the zodiac is all about initiating action. The challenge for some Aries is seeing things through to completion. Maybe they get bored, maybe they get restless, maybe some new project comes along and so they start something else.

There is the idea that the challenges of one sign are resolved by the qualities of the opposite sign. So the challenges of Aries are resolved by Libra (and vice versa). This applies to all six pairs of opposites.

For example, Libra can see both sides of any situation and so they become indecisive and hesitate to take action. This is resolved by the Aries quality of decisive action.

Conversely, Aries initiates something and then does not see it through. The initial fire gets all burned up. This tendency is resolved by the Libran quality of balance, maintaining the energy through to completion.

Just some thoughts from a non-astrologer.

Peace
Old 22-05-2023, 07:21 PM
Master
What Iamthat says is interesting. I considered, and still consider, it a massive generalization to lump all people born in a certain month together. However, in many ways (except that I don't have an extroverted personality) I do happen to be 'match' with my ''sign''. Restless, impatient, passionate, doing lots of things and not finishing half of it. I just don't see that degree of restlessness and impatience in many male colleagues for instance, they are all so slow to me and I can get the feeling they hold me down. Trying to ''control the fire'' I suppose....

I can't and won't say it applies to others, it may simply be random that key traits do apply to me. But the Libra bit is really uncanny.

Last edited by Altair : 22-05-2023 at 08:06 PM.
Old 24-05-2023, 10:05 AM
Master
There is of course a helluva lot more to Aries than anger.
Best with these things to do (I always find) is to Google Aries North Node. You will then find plenty of info on what that means and also what the lesson is from Leo South Node. Or if that isn't addressed Google search that as well.
Doing such specific searches gives you interpretation of that specific placement and will move you away from general Aries.

As for anger... that is a secondary emotion and the primary one that's underlying it is basically always pain & hurt. To find the exact cause -as in a situation, something happening to you that hurt you- you almost always have to go back all the way to (early) childhood.
Old 25-05-2023, 07:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Embracing the Flame Within

Quote:
I find the fire placements in my chart, Aries North Node and Leo Path of fortune to be quite noticeable in me.
The fire in me burns HOT and sometimes rages like a wild furnace.

Besides physical activity to let this energy flow, I need creative outlets to express the natural anger which can go along with this fiery sign.
Hey there!

I completely understand the intensity of Aries energy and how it can feel like a wild furnace at times. It's great that you're seeking ways to harness and channel that fiery energy in a productive way. While anger is often misunderstood or discouraged, it's important to remember that all emotions have their place.

Instead of ignoring or repressing your anger, consider embracing it as a powerful force for transformation. One idea is to explore artistic avenues that allow you to express and release your emotions. Painting, writing, or even dancing can serve as cathartic outlets for your fiery energy. Allow the passion and intensity to flow through you, guiding your creative expression.

Additionally, meditation and mindfulness practices can help you cultivate awareness and presence, enabling you to observe your anger without judgment. This can lead to a deeper understanding of its underlying causes and provide insights for personal growth.

Remember, harnessing Aries energy is about finding a balance between assertiveness and self-control. Seek healthy outlets, surround yourself with supportive communities, and explore techniques that resonate with you personally. Embrace the flame within, and let it fuel your journey towards self-discovery and empowerment.

Wishing you a harmonious path of self-expression!
Old 25-05-2023, 07:15 PM
Administrator
I don't understand anything about Astrology at all.
I am on the cusp as I have been told of Pisces and Aries the only thing I have of Aries is my temper.
I don't loose it very often but if i do you had better run
my Husband was Libra

Namaste
Old 28-05-2023, 01:27 PM
Master

Thanks Johnsonova

After posting this I processed some stuff underneath the anger directly related to powerlessness. It is important for me to feel safe within myself to excercise my rights and to build confidence and courage to speak and to feel safe and respected and heard.

Some of the fire... is a natural part of me and some of the anger has come from having my human rights violated and my voice ignored and my self experiencing violence.... In this way, it is helpful for me to go to places where I am and feel safe to be Heard and where I can create safe places for myself where I know that I do not need to feel so powerless, where I grow to feel that I am safe.